Fun With Ricky and L. Joe!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The first thing you did was turn your camera on. You pointed the camera to Yoogeun. “Yoogeunie, what do you want to play first?” Yoogeun pointed to the Merry-Go-Round. “You want to ride that?” He nodded. “Oppas! Yoogeun wants to ride the Merry-Go-Round! Does anyone wants to come with me?” Ricky and L. Joe came over with you. The rest went to go ride on some crazy rollercoaster. You turned the camera so it was filming you. “Annyeonghasaeyo my lovely viewers! Today, we are at the amusement park near the beach! We are taking a family vacation~ Right now, we are walking over to the Merry-Go-Round so Yoogeunie can have fun! Ricky and L. Joe oppas decided to come with me, the other oppas went to go ride a rollercoaster.” You gave a little pout. “I’ll try my best to film our crazy moments today, so stay tuned viewers!” You gave a little peace sign and pointed the camera towards the oppas following you. “Say something oppa!” L. Joe just smirked and waved at the camera. Ricky was doing some ageyo in front of the camera.

When you got to the Merry-Go-Round, you showed the advisor your wristbands and entered. “Yoogeun-ah, which animal do you want to ride on?” He ran over to the tiger. “You want this one?” “Neh!” L. Joe ran over to Yoogeun. “Aigoo! Our little Yoogeunie is going to tame this tiger?” He lifted Yoogeun up and placed him on top of the tiger. Ricky went in the spinning cup right behind the tiger. You decided to ride the horse that was next to the tiger. L. Joe rode on an elephant that was on the other side of the tiger.

When all the kids got on with their parents, the advisor flipped the switch and the Merry-Go-Round started moving. “Hold tight Yoogeun-ah!” Ricky warned. You were still filming. “Yoogeunie, are you having fun?” He nodded and laughed. “How about L. Joe oppa?” He looked a little bored, but he still had a nice smile on his face. “It’s not my type of ride, but as long as Yoogeun is having fun, then I’m happy.” “How about Ricky oppa?” You turned around and stared at Ricky. He was spinning so fast on the cup. You filmed it. Ricky then started screaming because the cup spun faster and faster. “Ricky oppa, are you having fun?!” You shouted. “YEAH! BUT I’M GETTING DIZZY!” He held on to the railing on the cup. You gave a small chuckle and filmed the scene around you.

Soon the ride was over and you got off. You turned the camera off for a while so you can help Yoogeun off the tiger. L. Joe came down and help Ricky get out of the cup. Ricky put his arm around L. Joe’s neck. “Hyung, that was so fun!” You laughed and exited the ride. Ricky was having so much trouble walking around. He looked like he was drunk! This time L. Joe was filming. “What ride should we go on next?” You looked around. “How about the go karts?” He nodded.

After a couple of minutes, you guys arrived at the go kart track. Ricky was okay now. His dizziness was gone now. Ricky shot his hand up. “I call driving Yoogeun!” Yoogeun ran over to Ricky and held his hand. “I’ll ride with L. Joe oppa!” You wrapped your arm around his and entered the ride. “Yoogeun-ah, wanna ride in the red car?” He nodded vigorously. “Let’s go!” You saw the two boys ran all the way to the red car. “Oppa, let’s ride in the blue one.” “Okay, let’s go!” He led you to the car and went in. You strapped the seatbelt on and took your camera out. “Right now, we’re at the go kart track! Ricky oppa is driving Yoogeun in the red car, while L. Joe oppa is driving me in the blue car! Oppa, are you a good driver?” He shrugged. “I don’t know, I’ve never really driven a car before.” “Well, this is a go kart, so I don’t think that’ll be difficult. Let’s try and beat Ricky oppa!”

The cars started moving. L. Joe sped away. He was aiming for Ricky. “I’m gonna get you Ricky!” Ricky and Yoogeun looked behind. “Oh no! They’re catching up! They’re going to crash into us!!” They drove faster. You were laughing and filming at the same time. “GO OPPA GO!” L. Joe pressed the gas pedal all the way down. “WE GOT THIS!” The car sped in front of Ricky’s car. “Mehrong~” You stuck your tongue out at them and waved. “Bye bye!” L. Joe smoothly drifted at the turn. “Oppa! You’re a liar! You ARE good at driving!” He just smirked and shrugged his shoulders. “One more lap and we win.” He posed a peace sign towards the camera and sped even faster.

In the end, you and L. Joe won the race. When you guys exited the track, Ricky and Yoogeun were sulking. “Yeah! We won!” You high fived L. Joe and hugged him. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his arms warmly wrapped around your waist. “We won oppa!” He wrapped his arms tighter. You felt warm and safe in his arms. You smiled. Ricky and Yoogeun went off to go play at the game stands. “Take care of Yoogeun-ah!” L. Joe warned him. “Araso! Let’s go Yoogeun!” He led Yoogeun towards the game stands. “I guess it’s just the two of us for now.” You nodded. “Let’s have fun!” 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wahhhh! This chapter was soooo much fun to write! I wish I got to go to the amusement park with Teen Top. T.T HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE???? :DDD Please stayed tuned for the upcoming chapter. ;D It will feature our lovely L. Joe! DUNDUNDUN. Haha, just kidding, it won't be bad. ^^.....hopefully 

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE!