Dancing Pt. Two + Secret Plan?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtVJf9I7Os0

The beats of the song started playing and the crowd cheered. The fans started cheering. ‘F(x)! F(x)!’ You smiled. L. Joe’s eyes widened. You glanced over and winked with a smirk. ‘I thought she said she won’t dance Nu Abo.’ He pouted but watched anyways. The song kept playing. When the chorus came up, everyone was anticipating for the famous shirt lifting part. L. Joe kept his eyes on you. Niel, Chunji, Ricky, Changjo, and C.A.P.  were also waiting for you to do the move. The chorus started playing and everyone got excited. You and Hyerin looked at each other and winked. The both of you flawlessly flashed your slim stomachs. All the guys in the crowd screamed their heads off. The girls cheered but envied your slim figure. L. Joe blushed and awkwardly looked away. ‘Didn’t know she would actually do that…’ He kept replaying the thoughts over and over in his head. ‘Yah! Lee Byunghun! Stop thinking dirty thoughts.’ He slapped his face. The rest of Teen Top looked at him as if he were crazy. They stared at him, expecting an answer. L. Joe quickly made an excuse up. “Stupid mosquitoes.” He swung his hand around his head. “Sure…” All the other boys said in unison.

All eyes were focused on you, especially after you did Victoria’s famous flexible kick in the air. The crowd ‘Oohed’ “She’s flexible too?!” Chunji shouted. “Hm..who knew?” Ricky chimed. The dance soon ended with cheers three times as loud. Teen Top clapped and cheered along with the crowd. You and Hyerin held each other’s hand and bowed several times. “Gamsamnida!” You waved your hands in the air and laughed. A couple minutes later, half of the crowd was gone; back to doing the things they were doing before. A couple of girls came up to you. “Can we have your autograph?” You stared wide eyed at them. “Eh? Why?” They laughed at your question. “You’re from Hello Baby, right? We’re huge fans of yours!” They each held out a book for you to sign in. You nervously grabbed a marker and scribbled your name in all of the books. When the girls got their books back, they squealed among their friends. You chuckled and continued packing your bags.

Teen Top walked up to you. “I didn’t know you could dance like that.” A certain voice said. You could recognize that voice from anywhere. You spun around. “Changjo oppa! You’re back!” He spread his arms apart and waited for your ambush. You attacked him with a huge hug. He wrapped his arms around you. “Did you miss me?” You released from the hug. You nodded with a huge grin plastered on your face. “Gosh oppa! You just left out of nowhere! You better have a good explanation for that.” You playfully hit his arm. “Ow..” Changjo grabbed the spot where you hit him. “That hurt..” You stuck your tongue out. “Wimp.” He chuckled and pinched your cheeks. “I’ll tell all of you when we get back to the dorm.” You gave him a thumbs up. “Wait, why are you guys here in the first place?” Chunji laid his head on L. Joe’s shoulder. “We’re here for a fan sign. It should be starting soon…” He took a look at his watch. “We should probably get going…” You pouted. “Alright…annyeong oppas.” You sadly waved your limp hand. L. Joe gave you a huge hug. “We’ll be back soon. We’re only going to be in the mall an hour.” You slightly nodded. “Annyeong!” You waved as the boys waved back. “We’ll see you later!” You gave them a peace sign and waved as they disappeared into the huge mall.

As you and Hyerin were finished packing up the stereo, the both of you went inside the mall to change into your spare change of clothes. You decided to spend the whole day with your best friend. You missed having some girl time with your unnie anyways. “Hyerin, are you ready? Let’s go shopping!” She came out of the stall and lopped her arm through yours. Laughing, the two of you attacked each store, buying a whole bunch of clothes.

In the center of the mall, you heard lots of screaming and cheering. You and Hyerin glanced over the rail from the second floor. “Oh! It’s Teen Top oppas’ fansigning.” You pointed at the huge stand with fans surrounding them. “Hey ~~~~~~, I have an idea.” You listened and laughed at the crazy idea. “Okay, let’s do it.” You and Hyerin went back to the restrooms to go change for your ‘secret plan.’ You changed into a cute hoodie that you bought with Hyerin and pulled the hood over your head. The hood was pretty big so it covered your eyes. ‘He’ll never notice me. Hehehe.’ Hyerin walked out with big designer shades and a hat. “Ready?” You nodded. “Let’s go surprise them!”

You took your Supa Luv album out and waiting in line. You glanced ahead and stared at L. Joe. He seemed so out of it. You took your phone out and took a perfect picture of him smiling at a fan. It was almost your turn, with Hyerin right behind you. The two of you went up to the Teen Top boys and let each of them sign your cd. You used a high pitched voice so the boys wouldn’t know.

C.A.P. signed your cd and wrote a mini rap for you. He shook your hand and waved. You bowed. You lifted your hood a little bit and signaled him to keep quiet. “Annyeong oppa!” You whispered. He was surprised. “~~~~~?! What are you doing here?! I thought you went home.” You laughed. “I’m here to surprise you guys.” You stuck you tongue out and moved on to Chunji. C.A.P. just shook his head and signed the next person’s cd.

When you reached Chunji, he already knew who you were. He chuckled to himself and signed your cd. He wrote, ‘Annyeong ~~~~~~!’ He drew a cute little picture and gave you the cd. You read the message and looked at him. “How did you know it was me?” You lifted your hood a little bit. “Instincts.” He glanced at your Hello Kitty phone strap hanging from your pocket. You looked down and blushed. “Oops.” You slid it back into your pocket to keep it hidden. You took your cd and went to Niel.

“Annyeong Niel oppa!” You said in a high voice. “Annyeong!” You gave him your cd and he signed it. “Niel oppa, can you sing a little bit for me?” He chuckled but nodded. He started singing the intro to Angel. You clapped for him. “Gomowo oppa!” You said in your regular voice. His eyes bugged out. “~~~~~-ah?!” You shushed him. “I’m here to surprise you guys!!” He understood and nodded. You bowed and moved to Ricky.

“Annyeong Ricky oppa!” You said in a really cute voice. Ricky looked up and squealed. “Aww, you’re so cute!” He pinched your cheeks. “Hm…strange…you remind me of a certain someone…” He shrugged and signed your cd. “Oppa, can you show me a little bit of ageyo?” You begged cutely. “Of course~” He scrunched two peace signs next to his face and gave you the cutest smile you’ve ever seen. “Wahh!” You clapped your hands cutely. “Gomowo oppa!” You lifted your hood a little and laughed. Ricky started laughing too. “I KNEW IT! I can recognize those adorable puffy cheeks anyday!” You laughed and moved onto Changjo.

You gave Changjo a cute salute using two fingers. “Can you sign my cd, oppa?” He nodded and took the cd. He scribbled his signature on it and wrote a little message to you. “Oppa, did you know that you’re really good at dancing?” He chuckled. “I’ve heard.” “Can you show me some moves?” You pleaded. He stood up and danced to his part in Supa Luv. You heard tons of screaming behind you. The fans must have seen him dance. You clapped. “Wahhh! Gomowo oppa!” “You’re welcome ~~~~~~-ah.” You were shocked. “Eh?! How did you know it was me?” “It’s really not that hard to recognize your voice…” You thought back and realized that you forgot to disguise your voice. “Oooppss…” You rubbed the back of your head.” He laughed and waved at you. You smiled and move to L. Joe.

When you approached L. Joe, he was so out of it, he didn’t notice you were there. You waved your hand in front of his face. “Hellooo..?” He snapped out of his trance and smiled. “Annyeong! What can I do for you today?” You handed him your cd. “Can you sign this for me?” He nodded. “Who’s your favorite Teen Top member?” He asked you, trying to make some conversation. You playfully thought for a while. “L. Joe oppa!” You said while pointing to him. He blushed. “Gomowo..” You giggled.

“Oppa..you seem to be close with that ~~~~~ girl on Hello Baby.. what do you think of her?” You asked, trying not to laugh. “ Well, she’s very pretty and fun. She’s really nice and talented. Her style’s one of a kind and her laugh is very adorable. Basically she’s a really nice girl to be with and she’s an amazing friend.” He went on saying a bunch of compliments about you. You laughed and he stopped. “Why are you laughing?” You pulled your hood off entirely and smirked. His eyes widened. “~-~~~~~.” You waved. Some fans noticed you and started screaming. “IT’S ~~~~~~! SHE’S HERE!” “WASN’T SHE THE GIRL DANCING OUTSIDE THE MALL A WHILE AGO?!” “SHE’S SO TALENTED!” “~~~~~~ AND L. JOE, FIGHTING!!!” You turned around and bowed to your fans.

You gave them a huge wave and they screamed even louder. You laughed sincerely. L. Joe glanced at you and smiled. ‘This was one big surprise’ You turned back to L. Joe and winked at him. You took your cd. “I’ll see you later.” You left with Hyerin right behind you and waved. He smiled and waved back. He glanced back to s. “GUYS, DID YOU KNOW THA-“ “Yeah, we know.” They laughed. “Was I the only one who didn’t know that she was here?” “Yeah, pretty much.” Changjo said while rubbing his back. L. Joe was confused but shook it away. He was happy that you came to his first fansign meeting. The rest of the day, Teen Top was happily signing cd’s and interacting with the fans. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guysss. Sorry for the late update...again. I'm not a very good author. >_> I felt really bad for not updating recently so I tried to write a longer chapter. . . ^^;; Hehe... It's just that I've been extremely busy lately. x_x So yeah. I've noticed I've lost a few subscribers. D: I'm soooo close to 200! I'll try and update more often. :/ I feel soooo horriblee!! I always promise you guys and I let you down. -sigh- I'm not worthy of your presence. T.T 

But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, && don't worry, Yoogeun will definitely come back in future chapters. And same with that mean girl. ;D And look forward to the performances ~~~~~~ and Teen Top have to perform! Thanks for reading!

COMMENT && SUBSCRIBESSS. <33