The Secret's Out

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You were peacefully walking with L. Joe by your side when you got a phone call from someone. You looked at the caller ID and smiled. L. Joe sneakily took a glance over and saw that the caller was no one other than Yong Junhyung. He scowled as you answered his call cheerfully. “Junhyung oppa!” L. Joe awkwardly looked around as you talked with Junhyung. “Right now? Alright!” You hung up and tugged on L. Joe’s arm. “Let’s go!” L. Joe was seriously confused. “Where are we going? I thought we were going to meet up with the guys and Yoogeun.” You laughed. “Junhyung wants us to go to Cube Entertainment! He’s with the others so let’s hurry up!” You pulled L. Joe away with a grin.

You and L. Joe were outside of Beast’s practice room. You knocked on the door and Junhyung opened it with Yoogeun in his arms. L. Joe glared at him. ‘Why is he holding Yoogeun? I’m his appa.’ “Oh! You’re here! Come on in!” He led you and L. Joe in. Teen Top were in there staring at the mirrors and stereo. C.A.P. was amazed. “Woah..their practice room is a lot better than ours…” Changjo nodded in agreement. “It’s a lot bigger too.” Chunji sighed. “What I’d give to practice in a room like this…” Junhyung put Yoogeun down and he ran up to you. “Umma! Gwenchana?” You nodded. “Of course! Is Yoogeun happy today?” He nodded and ran around the practice room. L. Joe went to go chase Yoogeun around.

Junhyung walked up to you and sighed. “He’s so cute! Why can’t we do Hello Baby?” Junhyung pouted. You playfully punched his arm. “Are you okay? I heard about your fall.” You nodded. “I’m alright! It was just me and my clumsy self I guess.” Junhyung rubbed the back of his neck. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t visit you…Manager hyung wouldn’t let me skip my schedules.” “It’s okay…I know how busy you and the other oppas are...” All of a sudden, there were multiple knocks on the door. You saw Yoseob peek his head in. “Yoseob oppa!” Yoseob looked surprised. “Oh! ~~~~~-ah! You’re here?!” You heard a shout. “WHAT?! ~~~~~-AH’S HERE?!” Kikwang ran inside. “~~~~~~-ah!!!!” He ran up to you and hugged you tightly. L. Joe and the others looked at what the commotion was about. L. Joe growled when he saw Kikwang hugging you. Niel came up to you. “~~~~~-ah, how do you know Beast sunbaes?” You smiled. “I guess my secret’s out.”

C.A.P., Chunji, Niel, Ricky, Changjo, L. Joe, and Yoogeun were all sitting on the floor staring at you and Beast. L. Joe awkwardly fiddled with his fingers since he was nervous. C.A.P. was the first one to speak up. “Beast sunbaes, we’re a huge fan. We’re super honored to be meeting you right now.” Doojoon laughed. “Guys, calm down. You sound like you’re meeting with the President or something. We’re both artists and band mates here, be more comfortable.” You heard sighs of relief from all the members. Yoogeun was cutely mumbling something in his baby gibberish. You walked up in front. Ricky raised his hand. You stared at him weirdly and tilted your head. “~                ~~~~-ah, you said that your secret was out…what is it?” You smirked. You wrapped an arm around Junhyung’s waist while he wrapped his around your shoulders. L. Joe was on fire with the skin ship between you and Junhyung. “My secret is…Junhyung…” All of Teen Top leaned forward, anticipating your answer. “JUNHYUNG IS MY COUSIN.”

L. Joe’s eyes widened and suddenly he felt relaxed. Changjo stood up in defiance. “LIAR!” You laughed. “I’m not kidding. I’m related to Yong Junhyung of Beast.” Junhyung nodded. “It’s true. ~~~~~-ah is my little cousin.” You winked. “Where did you think I got my rapping skills from?” At that statement, everyone understood. They did always wonder where your amazing rapping came from. “Beast oppas were always like my older brothers. I’ve been with them since their debut til now.” Yoseob and Dongwoon ruffled your hair while Doojoon tickled your sides. “I seriously love these guys. They helped me with so much.” Hyunseung pinched your cute cheeks. “Aigoo, our ~~~~~ is all grown up now.” You pouted. “You make me sound all old.” Everyone laughed.

All the Beast members were talking with the Teen Top members. Ricky and Yoseob were laughing and telling jokes with each other. “Psshhh. ~~~~~~-ah got her ageyo from me.” Yoseob shouted. Ricky started laughing. “~~~~~-ah! IS IT TRUE?!” You shook your head. “NUH UH! MY AGEYO IS TEN TIMES BETTER THAN YOSEOB OPPA’S.” You stuck your tongue out at him. Yoseob laughed even more. Hyunseung was teaching Changjo the penguin dance from Fiction. “Then you move your right foot out to the side and lift your left leg up.” Changjo nodded. “Wah Hyunseung sunbae, how can you do it so perfectly?” Hyunseung chuckled. “HOURS of practice.” Teen Top finally started becoming more comfortable being around Beast. “You guys should come here more often. We can teach you some stuff.” Junhyung kindly offered. L. Joe smiled. “If we have time, that is.” Everyone started laughing.

Hyemi suddenly barged into the room. “Oh! Unnie! Annyeong!” Hyemi ran over to you and checked all over your body for wounds. “Omo, omo, omo! ~~~~~-ah are you okay?” You sheepishly nodded. “I’m fine unnie.” Hyemi sighed. “Aigoo, how can you say that?!” Hyunseung came over and patted Hyemi on the shoulders. “Yah! Hyemi! Calm down, I think you’re freaking everyone out.” She looked around to see everyone with widened eyes. Yoseob and Ricky were hiding in the corner together. She took a deep breath and rubbed her temples. Hyunseung messed her hair up and laid his arm around her shoulders.

Changjo randomly waved at Hyemi. “Annyeong noona!” “Hi Changjo.” Hyunseung was surprised. “You guys know my younger sister too?” Everyone was shocked. “Hyemi noona is your sister?!” Ricky shouted. He looked at you for confirmation. You nodded with a grin. “Yup! They’re related. Just like me and Junhyung ‘cept we’re only cousins. They were known as the dancing twins at our dance studio.” Hyunseung high fived Hyemi. “Ahh, good times.” Hyemi agreed.

Hyemi suddenly turned very serious. THIS was rare. “EVERYONE SIT DOWN….except for ~~~~~…and Yoogeun. I have something to say.” Everyone nervously sat down. They’ve never seen Hyemi this serious and straight forward. When everyone was ready Hyemi picked Yoogeun up. “Yoogeunie, do you know how umma got hurt?” He nodded with his thumb in his mouth. “Can you tell us what happened?” Yoogeun cutely took his thumb out of his mouth and wiped his spit on his shirt. You squealed at the cute sight.

“Umma…got hurt..because of Yoogeunie.” When he said Yoogeun he pointed to himself. Everyone was confused. You gulped, imagining what the boys would do if they found out who did this. “Umma went to go get..banana milk for me…and this ugly ahjumma came up to me.” You giggled when Yoogeun called Raemi an ugly ahjumma. “When umma came back…the ugly ahjumma pushed me down the big stairs.” Yoogeun emphazied big by waving his hands in the air. Teen Top clenched their fists and tighten their jaws. “WHO WOULD PUSH A LITTLE KID DOWN THE STAIRS?!” Niel stood up, furious. “Umma ran and caught me and fell.” Beast’s and Teen Top’s gaze landed on you. You shyly looked down and rubbed the back of your neck. Junhyung shook his head. “Whoever did this is going to pay. NOBODY messes with MY cousin.” L. Joe’s eyes turned into a deathly glare. “Yoogeunie, do you remember what this ahjumma looked like?” He thought about it for a while, then slowly nodded. “She’s the one who danced with umma….” Teen Top hatefully said, “Raemi.” 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Late update. ^^;; Hope you forgive me? :D Sorry...even though I'm not in school anymore, (SUMMER!) I still have projects to do over the summer. =.= FML. But I'll still try my best to update! 

-Sigh- I've been having writer's block lately...T.T You should see my notebook...it's like filled with ideas and stuff...but I can't seem to fit it in with the story. But it's alright, I think I'm getting my ideas flowing again. ^o^ 

So three tumblr shoutouts for todays. ^o^

dantards, tacomascrew, and inlovewithlifee! 

I'm not sure if my AFF readers are following me. O.o I've been getting LOTS of random followers lately. xD I MIGHT POSSIBILY deactivate my tumblr...I'm still thinking about it. >~<

Okays, So in the last author note, I asked you readers a question: If you saw Raemi, what would you do to her?

An answer that I thought was really creative and funny was from raigel9elise! She commented, "hhmmm... if i saw raemi i would offer to her to join us to eat (home made food) then i would put a LOT of pepper, salt and chili powder! i would also leave her there then lock her without water =))))" This made me LOL for like five minutes straight. To be honest, I know how that feels, AND IT HURTS LIKE A BIATCHHH. D: It's painful. T.T So I really like that answer.

AND FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DID ANSWER, I REALLY ENJOYED READING YOUR ANSWER TOO. (:

Alright, since I think I MIGHT end this fanfic SOON. I want you guys to take a poll for my next story. ^o^ Since you guys ARE the readers, I think you all should be able to pick WHO you want to read about! xD

These are SOME of the groups I've been listening to ALOT lately...so please don't be offended if you don't see the group you wanted to read about! I'll be doing alot more fanfics with different groups and stuff. I wanted to write more fanfics about groups who you don't see that often on AFF. ^^ So VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! :D