Chasing Pt. 2?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You ran out the doors and looked behind you. He was still chasing you. Your heart rate increased as you ran faster and faster. ‘I guess I’m running to the studio today.’ You ran across the street and right when L. Joe was going to cross, the DON’T WALK signal flashed. You laughed really loud at his irony. “HAHA! Can’t catch me now!!!!” You started running towards the studio. With L. Joe out of sight, you slowed down into a walk. You stuck your hands in your pocket as you looked around.

All of a sudden, you accidently bumped into a strange looking man. He wore a coat and hat. You looked up and bowed repeatedly. “Chesohamida! Chesohamida!” You bowed once more. He glared at you. “You really think sorry is going to make everything better? You scratched my leather coat! THIS COST ME $200!” You bowed again. “I’m really sorry, but I don’t have any money to pay you back.. chesohamida. Besides who wears a $200 leather jacket anyways.” You said the last part under your breath. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE A GIRL, THAT DOESN’T MEAN I WON’T HIT YOU!” He raised a fist up and threatened to hurt you. You put your hands in front of your face and closed your eyes as he lowered his fist. You waited for the painful impact, but nothing came.

You peeked an eye open and saw the man on the ground. “Yah! Don’t. Touch. Her. “ Your eyes widened, “L. JOE OPPA?” He turned around and panted. “Yah, you…run..too..fast.” He tried to say between his pants. He came up to you. “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” His hands searched your face and arms. “Gwenchana! Thanks to oppa… Gomowo L. Joe oppa.” You ducked down. He nudged you. “Hey, I can’t see your beautiful face if you keep ducking down like that.” He pouted and lifted your chin up. You smiled as he curled a strand of hair behind your ear. “Let’s go to the studio, okay? No running this time.” He said with a chuckle. He held his hand out and you gladly took it. The two of you peacefully walked to the studio, hand-in-hand, making conversations every now and then.

The both of you entered the studio to see Niel, Ricky, and Yoogeun playing around. “So is this what you guys have been doing this entire time?” They nodded and played some more. “Well! I feel ignored here.” You chuckled at L. Joe’s remark. The director walked out of his office and bumped into you. “Oh! Mianhae ~~~~~~-ah.” You bowed. “Gwenchana!” “Anyways, I was looking for you guys. You know that special performance you guys are going to perform?” You and L. Joe nodded. “It turns out that the fans demanded that ~~~~~-ah should have a mini performance with all the Teen Top members. So long story short, ~~~~~ will be performing a cut of a song of your choice with each of the Teen Top members. Understand?” You nodded. “That’s all I wanted to say! See you later for filming! Oh! And I suggest you pick your songs now. C.A.P., Chunji, and Changjo told me what song they wanted to do with you and just wanted to confirm it with you. I’ll talk to you about that later.” “Neh, gamsamnida!” You bowed multiple times.

L. Joe put an arm around your shoulder. “Special stage, huh? What song do you want to do?” He said while leaning his head on top of yours. “Not sure..let’s come up with a list..” You nodded and dragged L. Joe to an empty room. He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and sat right next to you. “What concept are we going for?” You asked. L. Joe thought for a moment. He snapped his fingers. “Y!” You lightly nudged his head. “Are you serious?” He nodded eagerly. You shook your head. “Let’s think of something else for now..” L. Joe sighed with a pout. “Fine…I was looking so forward to that though.” He whispered. He laid his head on the table and pouted cutely.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know. .__. 

I'm EXTREMELY late with this update. I'm really sorry that i'm disappointing most of you readers. To be honest, I have no idea where I'm going with this story... I'm losing my motivation for this fanfic. T.T Soo sorry to all you readers that are always waiting for my updates. :/

Tomorrow I have rehearsal until six at night. x_x gonna be practicing for about 3 hours? straight. So probably MIGHT write some chapters tomorrow. Depends how tired I am. . . But after the competition which is on MARCH 12, I should be able to update more... So readers please anticipate! :DD

Umms. I'm not sure about the weekend so far...I might be having another rehearsal on Saturday..NOT SURE YET. I'm going to be practicing the whole entire day. T.T Wahhhh~ TOO MUCH WORKKK. 

Anyways, I just wanted to UPDATE SOMETHING so you readers know that I'm still here, and yeah. Sorry it's really short...I tried to write more, but I kinda lost it for a while.. >>" This writer's block is hitting me really bad right now. I've been pretty stressed lately. So yeah.. -sigh- But don't worry my loyal readers, I will try and get through this, and update this fanfic more often! 

I really love you guys. <3 You don't even know how much. x_x

Thanks for always supporting me through the whole story and stuff, comments really make me smile. :)

-KeyToSHINee~ 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :DD