Another Confession?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

L. Joe was still confused at why you were acting so weird. “Are you sure you’re okay?” You nodded slightly. “I’ll go get you a glass of water.” L. Joe left the room. ‘Omo! Ottoke?!’ You squirmed around in the bed. You heard L. Joe coming back, so you covered your body with the blanket. When L. Joe came back into the room, his eyebrow was raised. “~~~~~-ah, why are you acting so weird right now? You were fine a while ago…” He set the glass of water on the bedside table and yanked the blanket off you. You curled up into a ball and hid your face. “A-aniyo. I’m just..flustered. That’s all.” L. Joe didn’t believe you, “~~~~~, is there something you want to tell me?”

You hesitantly raised your head and looked at him. His eyes were focused on yours. You gulped. L. Joe came closer. “Tell me~” He gave a small pout. You finally gave in and sighed. “Well, when you were taking a shower…” You paused and L. Joe urged you to go on. “I saw something, which involves you.” L. Joe was puzzled. “What do you mean?” You gave a huge sigh and handed L. Joe the laptop. “Just click play.” He nodded and clicked the play button. You sat very still on the bed with your arms curled around your legs. You could hear the audio of the confession. L. Joe’s eyes widened as he saw the scene before him. ‘When did this happen?!?!...THE CAMERA WAS FILMING THE ENTIRE TIME?!’ Without him knowing, his cheeks grew extremely red. You awkwardly looked away. After the video was done playing, L. Joe put the laptop on the bed with his mouth opened. You glanced at him. “O-oppa? Are you okay?” You waved your hand in front of his face. He snapped out of it and gulped. “Y-yeah. I-I’m fine..”

After a really long awkward silence, L. Joe cleared his throat. “Anyways, after watching it, d-do you have an answer yet?” He blushed and looked away as you stared at him. ‘WAH!! THE L. Joe is asking me to be his girlfriend?! KYA!’ “Well, I have a question for you.” L. Joe curiously looked at you. “Out of all the girls you can win over, why did you pick me?” L. Joe childishly laughed to himself. “Did you forget already? Do you want me to replay the video over again?” You shook your head rapidly. “A-anni! I just wanted to know..” He smirked. “Like I said, you make me happy. You’re different from the other girls I’ve met. I want to be more than just friends.” You quietly took in his answer. “L. Joe, I actually have something to tell yo-“ “I know, you don’t like me that way. I underst-“ “Ani!” You cut him off. “To be honest, I’ve liked you from the start. Just like how you said, when I saw you, I automatically knew that we were going to be great friends…after a while, I guess my feelings for you grew.” L. Joe’s eyes widened at every word that came out of your mouth. His heart was going crazy! ‘Is this really the day?’

He couldn’t help but smile like an idiot. “SO YOU LIKE ME?” You were shocked at his sudden outburst but soon nodded. You laughed. “Yes. I, ~~~~~, LIKE LEE BYUNGHUN!” L. Joe shot up from his seat and danced around. You tried to stifle a laugh. “So that means that you’re my girlfriend?” You nodded again. L. Joe blushed and jumped around. “Oh my god, I can’t wait to tell the others!” You just shook your head and laid back. ‘I’m glad that’s over with.’ L. Joe finally stopped cheering and came over to you. He sat right next to you and put his arms around you. His head nestled in the space between your neck and shoulder. You felt his breaths on your collarbone. You giggled and blushed. “You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this day.” He whispered to you. You smiled and laid your head against his. The both of you stayed in the same position for a while. ‘You’re finally mine, ~~~~~.’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOO SORRY FOR THE INCREDIBILY SHORT CHAPTER!! I PROMISE I'LL TRY AND WRITE MORE NEXT TIME! ><''

SO, TODAY IS FINALLY THE DAY! YOU FINALLY ANSWERED HIS CONFESSION! YOU LOVELY READERS BE SURE TO GET READY FOR SOME CORNY AND LOVEY DOVEY CHAPTERS SOON! ^o^

You all know what to do! Comment and subscibe! ^^