A Sleepy Ride Home~

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

It was near the end of the day. Filming was almost over, and you were sad. You just met Yoogeun and you didn’t want to be separated from him. He was just too cute! “Director! Can’t we just take Yoogeun? He’s too adorable to walk away from!” You shouted with a big pout. Ricky came up to the director sobbing his eyes out. “PLEASE MR. DIRECTOR! DON’T SEPARATE US! WE WERE JUST UNITED!!!” He went on his knees and begged. The director laughed.

“Ricky calm down, this isn’t a drama. And plus, I have a surprise in store for you guys. But Yoogeun will have to go home for now.” You and Ricky sulked. L. Joe and Niel came up to you guys. “It’s just for one night! CHILL.” “You guys act like you’ve in one of those crazy Asian dramas.” You and Ricky glared at them. “CUT!” The cameraman stopped rolling. “GOOD WORK EVERYONE! SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!” Yelled the director. Teen Top walked off the set. You stayed with Yoogeun for a while. “Yoogeun-ah, do you like umma?” He nodded while on his thumb. “Are you sad that we have to be separated for one night?” He nodded again. “Umma, it’s okay, Yoogeun will be back tomorrow.” He said with a slight baby gibberish accent. “WAHH! SO CUTE!” You squealed and pinched his cheeks. Changjo gazed at you. ‘You’re cute too.’ He looked away quickly before you can spot him. You waved goodbye to Yoogeun as he left with his real mom. “Annyeong.”

You sulked all the way back to Teen Top. “He was soooo adorable!” Chunji chuckled and shook his head. “We’ll see him tomorrow.” He smiled and ruffled your hair. You scrunched your face a little and thanked the staff for their hard work today. Finally, it was time to go home. ‘Uh-oh. I forgot to tell dad to pick me up.’ You sighed. “~~~~~-ah? Don’t you have a ride home?” C.A.P. came up to you with wide eyes. You shook your head. “I forgot to call my dad, so yeah.” He nodded his head and left. You were confused. ‘Okay, he asks me if I had a ride, and leaves?’ You puffed your cheeks a little. Suddenly he came back. “I talked with manager hyung and he said that he can drive you home. So hop in!” You laughed and went inside the van.

You sat between Ricky and L. Joe. C.A.P. sat in the passenger’s seat, while Changjo, Chunji, and Niel were in the middle row. “~~~~~-shi, where is your house?” You looked up. “Oh! It’s in downtown Seoul.” The manager nodded and the van drove away. You had the greatest time in their van. The song Gee by SNSD came on and the boys were hopping up and down in their seats, singing along. You took your phone out and recorded this whole moment. Then, their own song, Supa Luv, came on and they each sang their own individual parts. When the song ended, you clapped. “The song is amazing, but I think L. Joe and C.A.P. need a little more parts.” “FINALLY! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME!” L. Joe raised his hands in the air and hugged you. You giggled.

The manager looked through the rearview mirror. “There’s a little traffic on this highway, it might be a while until we reached downtown Seoul.” You nodded. “I’m sorry for troubling you for taking me home. I could walk from here.” The manager just shook his head. “No! It’s my pleasure. I can take you home whenever you’d like! I can even drive you to the set if you want. No need to apologize.” He gave you a sincere smile. “Thank you so much!” You gave a slight bow in your seat.

As the van was moving inch by inch, the boys got tired. C.A.P. was already wiped out in the passenger’s seat. Chunji and Changjo were sharing an ipod together while Niel was looking out the window, recording the city lights with his phone. L. Joe dozed off with his headphones on. His head was leaning against the window. Soon you became sleepy and dozed off a little. After a while, Ricky saw you sleeping and chuckled softly to himself. ‘Silly girl.’ Your head was painfully leaning against the head rest. Ricky gently placed your head on his shoulder. ‘That should be better.’ He smiled and leaned his head on top of yours. Soon, everyone in the van, except for the manager fell into a slight slumber.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ^^ It's kinda short. SORRY. ): So I've decided that I will just keep Yoogeun's name in there. SORRY MASON FANS! BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL STILL CONTINUE READING! 

ANYWAYS. COMMENT ON THE BOX BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HADN'T DONE SO! THANK YOU FOR READING!