Oh Yeah! I Need a Girl!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP6GnMBpnEI

Once again, you were needed back on stage. Only this time, you were backstage behind two doors. “Alright, ~~~~~-ah, when C.A.P. finishes his rap, I’ll give you the cue, and the doors will open. Then all you need to do is get out there and sing.” You nodded. You made sure your heels were strapped on tightly. You smoothed your red dress out and relaxed. Your stylist came out and started giving you quick touch ups. “Good luck!” You smiled at her and heard the crowd scream. The music started and C.A.P. started rapping. You bobbed your head to the music.

When your part came up, you started singing. The doors slowly opened and you strutted towards C.A.P. The crowd chanted along with the song. You jumped around the stage and sang. C.A.P. danced and rapped. All of a sudden the doors opened again. Even C.A.P. was surprised. T.O.P. and Bom walked out. You smiled as Bom wrapped an arm around you. The two of you sang together, super loud. T.O.P. and C.A.P. rapped together with tons of charisma. The whole place shook with cheers and screams. You bowed towards Bom and T.O.P. “Annyeonghasaeyo! ~~~~~-imnida!” “Annyeong ~~~~~~!” Bom gave you a hug. T.O.P. ruffled your hair. “Annyeong!” He said with his usual deep voice. C.A.P. was standing still, looking nervous. “A-annyeongh-haesaey-yo. C-C-C.A.P.-imnida. I’m a huge fan!” T.O.P. smirked. “I’ve heard. We should record a song together sometime.” He patted C.A.P.’s shoulder. C.A.P. nodded eagerly. T.O.P. and Bom soon had to leave due to another schedule. When you and C.A.P. returned to the dressing room, the both of you squealed. “OH MY GOD! T.O.P. AND BOM JUST CAME TO OUR PERFORMANCE AND SANG WITH US!” You and C.A.P. went crazy. Teen Top looked at you and their leader and shook their heads. “So weird..”
Since your performance with C.A.P. ended late, L. Joe was already dressed for his performance with you. He was dressed in a white dress shirt and black skinnies. “Wah…oppa looks so nice…” You circled around him. “Yah..Oppa always looks nice.” He fixed his collar. You laughed. You went inside the changing room with your stylist. The stylist dressed you in a black mini skirt with a matching white dress shirt on top. “There, your couple outfit with L. Joe.” You blushed. For the finishing touch, she gave you black stilettos. You walked out and everyone’s eyes were on you. “WAH! ~~~~~~ LOOKS LIKE L. JOE!” “COUPLE OUTFITS!” L. Joe wrapped his arms around you. He leaned down and whispered something. “You look..hot.” You blushed and pulled on your skirt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhMYqF8SAg

The two of you held hands as you walked to the stage. The crowd went insane as a familiar tune came on. L. Joe walked onto stage from the left while you came from the right. The two of you decided that you were going to take turns singing each verse. “Girl, I need a girl~” You did a perfect body wave, that drove L. Joe insane on the inside. The way your body rolled against his..L. Joe was about to faint on stage. You suddenly felt really shy since you had to be super close to L. Joe. L. Joe flawlessly did G-Dragon’s rap and you smiled.

The kissing part was coming up soon…your heart felt like it was going to explode. You gulped and walked towards L. Joe as he did the same. He took both your hands and locked your fingers with his. He put them around his neck. You leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. The crowd ‘Awww’d’ as L. Joe blushed. L. Joe finished the last line of the song. “Girl…I Need a Girl~” You laid your head on his shoulder and wrapped your arms around his waist. The crowd cheered and screamed. You could tell that they loved this performance. “KISS! KISS! KISS!” You listened to the crowd’s chants. You hesitantly glanced at L. Joe. He did the same. You shook your head at the crowd. “KISS! KISS! KISS!” L. Joe walked over to you and quickly pecked your cheek. You blushed and looked down. The crowd screamed on the top of their lungs. Raemi glared at you from the side of the stage. She clenched her fist and stormed off.

You skipped back to the dressing room with L. Joe right behind you. “BEST PERFORMANCE EVER!” The stylist patted your back. “The solo stage is coming up. Are you ready?” You gulped but nodded your head. “Let’s do it!” You were rushed into the changing room, only to find an even more outrageous outfit laid out for you. You sighed and put the outfit on anyways. “Yoogeun better not see me in this, or he’s going to be scarred for life.” You mumbled to the stylist. She just giggled and helped you put the outfit on.

http://j.imagehost.org/0660/100620_hyunareveal_1-380x600.jpg

You came out with only the black cloth underneath and the black skinny jeans. The stylist handed you a pair of fingerless gloves and sneakers. The boys stared and drooled over you. You glanced over at L. Joe and bit your lip. His gaze was darkened and deadly. “Stylist noona….can I talk to you for a moment?” The stylist hesitantly walked out of the dressing room with L. Joe. You put your gloves on and fumbled with your fingers as the rest of the boys kept staring at you. You heard a bit of shouting outside and winced. The door opened and L. Joe calmly walked inside with the stylist, who looked a little bit scared. “~~~~~-ah, I think your outfit needs a little bit more coverage...”  She threw a red, sleeveless, oversized shirt over you. You could still see the cloth from the sides, but it was better than wearing just the black cloth.

You looked over at L. Joe for approval. He looked down with a pout. You cutely walked over to him and pecked his cheek. He smiled and hugged you. “Good luck with your solo stage.” “Thanks L. Joe oppa.” You snuggled into his chest. L. Joe looked at Teen Top, who was STILL staring at you. “Yah! Look away!” He hid you behind his back. “This is even worse than the Mr. outfit.” L. Joe mumbled to himself.

You giggled.  You grabbed a black flat topped hat and fixed it on your head. The stylist came over and straighten your hair and outfit out. “Go wow them!” There was a knock on the door, and Yoogeun came in. “Umma!” “Yoogeun!!!” You ran over to him and glomped him with hugs. “Yoogeun, kiss!” You pointed to your cheek. He pecked it lightly and hugged you. “I miss you, umma.” You smiled. “Umma missed you too.” “Umma looks really pretty today.” You ruffled his hair. “Gomowo, Yoogeun.”

You headed out towards the stage…again. While Teen Top was in the front row with Yoogeun. “UMMA FIGHTING!” Yoogeun yelled. You smiled and waved. “~~~~~! FIGHTING!” Teen Top chanted together. Rin unnie was also sitting with Teen Top. “GO ~~~~~~!” You chuckled and got into position.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQczn-FD7ik

“Gotta get that, Gotta get that.” Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas started playing. You tilted your hat and smirked. You showed the crowd your popping skills and powerful chest pumps. Teen Top was speechless, they never seen THIS side to you before. Yoogeun happily clapped along with the beat. “UMMA! UMMA! UMMA!” “GO ~~~~~~-AH!” Rin unnie was jumping in her seat. Your hip hop skills were phenomenal! Raemi watched you from the sidelines. “So..the girl does have talent.” She smirked and walked away, with a plan in her head. “~~~~~, you’re going down.” The song ended and the crowd jumped up and cheered. Teen Top and Yoogeun were cheering super hard, along with Hyerin. You bowed towards the audience and thanked them for the huge support. “Thank you guys for cheering me on!”

You were about to walked off stage when a spotlight shone on you. You looked around. The crowd quieted down and started mumbling. Niel and Ricky looked at each other, and so did the rest of Teen Top. Hyerin raised her eyebrow. ‘Something’s not right…’ Another spotlight flashed on the other side of the stage. You heard the clicking of heels. Raemi strutted into the spotlight and smirked. Raemi’s fanclub in the back started screaming while everyone else was calm. “What’s going on?” Raemi laughed. “I, the incredible Raemi, challenge you to a dance off.” You stared at her as if she was crazy. “And why would I do that?” Raemi scoffed. “Unless, you’re a big chicken?” She said ‘innocently’ with a pout. You smirked. “Oh, it’s on.” “Alright. We’ll each dance to three songs. After, we’ll let the crowd decide who’s the winner.” You nodded. “Bring it on.” 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay first things first... DAESUNG. CAR ACCIDENT. ME --> HEART ATTACK. I really hope Daesung doesn't get in HUGEEE trouble.. :/ Still waiting for the official news... T.T -sigh- this isn't good. >< Hope it'll be cleared up soon. ^^ but R.I.P. to the motorcyclist in the accident. My condolences to the family. :/
Alright, so sorry if this chapter seems...rushed. Heh..heh.. I REALLY wanted to update at least a chapter for you guys, since it's been a while. BUT my last exam is tomorrow! So more updates??? :D But I do have finals too. == FML. 

Umms, so..MORE SHOUTOUT FOR TUMBLR FOLLOWERS! Again, I don't really know your aff usernames, so I'm posting your tumblr usernames! Follow me at http://aznbunnyx.tumblr.com/ for a shoutout in the next chapter! And follow me if you want your dashboard to be spammed with random kpop stuff. :3

hzel011393, babybluebonny, trippster1, trippster2, yukimaxx3, beinglikeafreakinvadingmysoul, yoseobb2st, woahitsivana, imakeittraenism,and nar1nn!

I seriously don't know how to link your users, so that you can click on it and it'll go to your tumblr users. o.o If someone knows how, then just let me know in the comment box belowww. ^^

Alright, enough of the tumblr stuff. About the contest I mentioned in the last chapter. I was planning to get some kpop posters and stuff. ^^ IF MY PARENTS EVER DRIVE ME TO THE KPOP STORES. ==" And I was going to pick up a couple of posters or kpop goodies to give away to my subbies. :D But iunno if that's going to happen since..my parents haven't really had the time to drive me.. but I'll think of something if I can't do that.. >_> I'll let you guys know in future chapter and keep you updated on that. 

OMFGGG. Have you readers been watching City Hunter?! There's only two episodes out, but it's AMAZINGG. I love it already! LEE MIN HO! T.T Y YOU SO GOOD LOOKING?!? xD Why am I so weirdd. >.> 

ALRIGHT! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!