Birthday Party!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Everyone except for Changjo, Ricky, and Yoogeun were at your house. The cameramen were there, recording everyone. “Aigoo! C.A.P. oppa! You’re tall….can you help me put the streamers up?” C.A.P. chuckled and pinned them up for you. You gathered the colorful balloons and placed them all over the house. “Chunji oppa, you got the cake, right?” He nodded and pointed to the fridge. “I already placed it in there for you.” You sighed in relief. “Gomowo.” He patted your head. “Calm down ~~~~~~. Stop rushing everything.” You laughed. “I can’t! THIS IS YOOGEUN’S BIRTHDAY! It has to be the best!” CHunji smiled and shook his head. L. Joe was putting some of the decorations up with Niel. “Yah! L. Joe hyung! Lift the sign higher!” L. Joe frowned. “THIS IS THE HIGHEST I CAN GO!” Niel started cracking up in laughter. Everyone else laughed their butts off. L. Joe pouted and sat in the corner. “It’s not my fault I’m short….I GOT IT FROM MY DAD, ALRIGHT?!”

When the house was ready, you texted Changjo and Ricky to let them know you were done. You heard footsteps at the door. “Quick everybody! Hide!” You whispered while turning the lights off. Everyone hide somewhere in the living room. You and L. Joe hid in the corner of the room. You were squished against his chest and you blushed. L. Joe looked down and smiled. He quickly gave you a sweet peck on the forehead. You playfully hit his chest. The sound of keys jingling came from the other side of the door. Right when it opened, you turned the lights on and everyone screamed. “SURPRISE!” Your dad awkwardly stared at everyone. You slapped your forehead in frustration. “Oh appa…” He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. You got a text from Changjo saying that they were almost home. “Quick appa! Hide!” You quickly turned the lights off and hid in the corner again.

Yoogeun opened the door and stared in confusion. He tugged on Ricky’s shirt. “Appa, why is it dark?” He shrugged and turned the lights on. “SURPRISE YOOGEUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Yoogeun smiled in glee. “WAH! APPAS! UMMA!” He ran around and looked at all the Power Ranger decorations and balloons. He was jumping up and down since he was surrounded by his favorite things. You picked Yoogeun up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Are you happy, Yoogeun?” He nodded. “How happy are you?” He spread his arms as wide as possible. “THIS happy!” You smiled and pinched his cheek. You let him down so he can play with the others. L. Joe put his arm around your shoulders. “We throw a pretty awesome party for a little kid.” You got an idea and quickly whispered it into L. Joe’s ear. “Aw man…seriously?” You pouted and gave him the innocent puppy dog eyes. “Please oppa? For Yoogeunie?” L. Joe pointed to his lips. You grinned and gladly gave him a kiss. Of course, L. Joe wanted more, but you and lightly pushed him away. He frowned and went to go tell the others about the plan.

You were playing with Yoogeun and keeping him busy when all of a sudden, there were shouts. Yoogeun looked up and his eyes widened. “WAH!! IT’S THE POWER RANGERS! UMMA! IT’S THE POWER RANGERS!” You smiled and nodded. The red ranger (L. Joe), walked up to Yoogeun and picked him up. “Annyeong Yoogeun! I heard you like the Power Rangers!” Yoogeun nodded eagerly. “My favorite one is the red ranger!” L. Joe laughed. “One day, when hyung gets too old, Yoogeun can be the red ranger!” Yoogeun gasped and clamped his hands over his mouth. “Really?!” L. Joe nodded. The blue ranger (Ricky), pulled his plastic sword out and started fighting with the yellow ranger (Changjo). The black ranger (C.A.P.) gave his sword to Yoogeun so he can join the fight. Niel (Green) and Chunji (White) pulled out their fake guns and went to play with the others. L. Joe sneakily lifted up his helmet and blew you a kiss. You laughed and winked.

Soon, the ‘rangers’ had to go and Teen Top came out as their usual selves. “Appas! You should have seen it! The Power Rangers were here! And the Red Ranger said that I can be the red one when I’m older!” Teen Top pretended to be surprised and shocked. Ricky pouted. “What?! I missed the Power Rangers?!” You laughed while clutching your stomach. Yoogeun went to play some more with everyone as you got the cake. You stretched and yawned. Your dad came into the kitchen and patted your back. “Birthday parties can really wipe you out.” You agreed with him. You carefully placed five little candles in the cake.  You lit them up and started bringing the cake out. You started singing ‘Happy Birthday’ and soon everyone joined in.

 

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday, dear Yoogeunie,

Happy Birthday to you!

 

You held the cake out to him. He closed his eyes and put his hands together to make a wish. He opened them and blew out the candles, but one wouldn’t go out. Yoogeun chuckled and tried again. It still wouldn’t go out. Yoogeun pouted. He gave one hard blow and it finally went out. Everyone cheered and clapped. “TIME TO EAT CAKE!” C.A.P. carried Yoogeun to the dining table where you set the cake down. You cut even slices for everyone. Everything was going well, until your dad decided to smear frosting on your face. “Yah! Appa!” He laughed and you smeared frosting back. Ricky saw this and smeared frosting on Chunji. And of course, this all led to one big cake fight.

Soon, the day ended and everyone was tired. Yoogeun fell asleep on the couch while you and the other were cleaning up all the mess. Mrs. Jung came by and picked Yoogeun up. “Thank you so much, ~~~~~~-ah, for throwing Yoogeun a fantastic birthday party.” You smiled. “It was no trouble! We all had fun!” Mrs. Jung bowed and left. You sighed and fell back onto the couch. “I’ve never been so tired in my life.” Everyone groaned in agreement. Changjo sat up with a grin. “Hey guys, it’s my birthday in a month! Let’s have another party!” Everyone turned and glared at Changjo. He sighed and laid back down. “I guess not…” He muttered. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER ---> DONE. :D

I'm really glad that I've been getting so much comments from you lovely readers. <3 

This really motivates me to write more chapters! I LOVE YOU GUYS. :D

Comment and subscribe! It will make a certain author VERY happy~