Dancing....Problems?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The man raised one eyebrow. “…Help you?” You looked down and nodded fast. “I need help…with my dancing. So please help me!” You put your hands together and pleaded. The man didn’t know what to say. He paced around the room. You just stood in the awkward silence. The man slammed his hands on his desk. You jumped slightly from the sudden loudness. He looked up at you and smirked. “Alright, I’ll help you.” A huge smile broke out on your face. “Really?! Thank you! Thank you so much!” You squealed as you bowed a million times. “Let’s head to the practice rooms.” You nodded and followed the man towards the rooms. He opened a huge door to see a group of girls inside practicing their latest song. “Oh! Sorry to disturb you. Can we use the practice room for a while?” The girls stopped dancing and packed their stuff. They soon left the practice room. One of the girls glared at you while leaving. She purposely bumped into you and left. You rubbed your arm, ‘Did I do something wrong?’

An hour later you were still in the practice room, wearing your sweats and tank top, running over the choreography again and again. You became really close to the company’s choreographer. You’ve already started calling him ‘oppa’. He stopped the music. He sighed. “Why are you so good?” You laughed. “I am? I’ve never really danced before…” you said while rubbing the back of your neck. He shook his head. “You’re a natural. You’re like Minzy and Hyoyeon combined.” “Gomowo!”

He played the music again from the start. You looked at the mirror and waited for the cue. “I got that Supa Luv, that supa luv, luv.” At the end of Niel’s line, you started to dance. Every move you made was precise and strong. Your ‘dj’ move was perfect. You even did Changjo’s part! Your steps were exactly like Teen Top’s except with more power. At the end of the song, you fell to the floor. “So tired!!!” The choreographer laughed. “You did good! It’s perfect! What other songs are you performing?” You sat up and wiped the sweat off your forehead. “Shy Boy with Ricky oppa, OH YEAH with C.A.P. oppa, I Can’t with Chunji oppa, It Hurts with Niel oppa, and Mister with Changjo oppa. L. Joe and I were thinking of doing I Need A Girl by Taeyang sunbaenim.” You heaved a huge sigh. “So many performances.” “Well it’s okay, you still have a couple of weeks until the actual performance.” You nodded. “I should start learning some of the dances…” “You only need to learn Shy Boy, Mister, and I Need a Girl. The rest don’t really have a dance, just focuses on vocals.” “That’s true.” You stood up and walked over to the iPod. “Let’s start with Mister.”

Another hour passed with concentration and sweat. The choreographer clapped his hands. “We’re done for the day! You’re really good ~~~~~~-ah! I don’t see why you need my help.” You shook your hands. “ANNIYO! Without oppa’s help, I wouldn’t have been able to learn the dances.” He chuckled. “You’re too kind.” He looked at the clock on the wall. It was 2 in the morning. “You better get going, the boys might get worried.” He said with a wink. “Neh. Gomowo oppa!” “It’s nothing! I’ll see you tomorrow for another practice?” You grabbed your stuff and nodded. “Yup! See you tomorrow!” You waved back and left the room. While turning a corner, you bumped into someone.

“Watch where you’re going!” You bowed. “I’m sorry.” You looked up and saw the girl from before. She scoffed. “What are you even doing here? You’re not famous…are you even a trainee?” You shook your head. “I was here to get some help with my dancing.” She rolled her eyes. “Dancing? Please. You look like a five year old, so innocent and pure. Not a hint of iness.” You glanced at her body and outfit. She had a slim torso and perfect thighs, wearing tight leather that complimented her curves. Then you looked down at your own body. It wasn’t as perfect as hers. “I know who you are; you’re doing that Hello Baby show with Teen Top. Anyways, stay away from them, especially L. Joe. He’s mine. Besides he doesn’t like stupid little girls like you.” She flicked your forehead and bumped into you as she walked away. You pouted and rubbed your forehead. ‘Don’t have to be so mean.’

You were walking home, still thinking of what the girl said. ‘She’s right. Who would like a little girl like me? Guys are interested in mature women, right?’ You sighed. You placed a hand on your stomach. ‘I should start losing some weight.’ You finally reached Teen Top’s dorm. You sneaked inside the dark room. ‘I guess everyone’s asleep.’ You snuck into the guest room next to L. Joe’s room. You showered and changed into your pajamas. You spent the whole night tossing and turning, with thoughts still in your head. Out of frustration you threw a pillow at the wall. ‘Why can’t I let it go?’ You pulled the blanket over your head and tried to go to sleep again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New character???? :OOO What do you guys thinkkk??? Keke~ 

A little question for you readers. Who do you think can be y? ;D Type in the comment box below!

For me, it's Hyuna. HANDS DOWN. 

Comment and subscribessssss. 8DD