The Piggyback Game!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You and Teen Top were at the studio waiting to film SEVERAL Hello Baby episodes you missed out on. You were sitting on the couch with L. Joe while all the other boys laid on the floor. Yoogeun walked in with him mom and you instantly perked up. “Yoogeunie! Mrs. Jung!” You ran over and gave Yoogeun the biggest hug ever. “I missed you Yoogeun!” Yoogeun hugged you back and smiled. “I miss you too umma.” You ruffled his hair. You stood up and looked at Mrs. Jung. “Annyeonghasaeyo.” “Aigoo…~~~~~. I heard you were in the hospital again….” You awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck. “Yeah…I guess my clumsy self got me again.” Mrs. Jung smiled and shook her head. She put her hand on your shoulder and sighed. “Be more careful next time, alright ~~~~~~. I care for you..alot.” You smiled. “I will.” She said her goodbyes and left the studio.

You were on the computer while Changjo and Ricky were playing hide and seek with Yoogeun. Changjo was hiding behind the couch while Ricky was in the cabinet. Yoogeun was cutely walking around, trying to find the two maknaes. He scratched his head and came up to you. “Umma…where’s appa?” You smiled and whispered in his ear. He perked up and quickly ran to their hiding spots. “FOUND YOU!” They came out with a pout. “~~~~~~, why did you have to help him?” Ricky pouted. You shrugged. “He’s too cute to say no to…” Changjo playfully stuck his tongue out and messed your hair up. “Hey oppas, what do you want to do? I think Yoogeun’s getting bored…” Everyone sighed. C.A.P. looked at everyone and shrugged. “What about the park?”

All of you as a family, walked down to the park near the studio. Ricky and Changjo were holding Yoogeun’s hands and lifting him up every now and then. You were walking next to L. Joe with his arm around your shoulders. Once the park was in sight, Yoogeun, Ricky, and Changjo all sprinted towards the playground; flailing their arms in excitement. Niel and Chunji shook their heads in disappointment. “Such little kids.” But then you started running towards the playground too. L. Joe laughed and ran after you. After that, C.A.P. started to run too. Niel and Chunji looked at each other. “I’ll race you.” Niel nodded and they both sprinted to the park.

You and Yoogeun climbed to the highest slide there was in the park. “Yoogeun-ah! Do you want to slide down with umma.” He nodded with a cute smile. You put him in between your legs and grabbed onto him tight. “Ready?” Yoogeun clapped and shouted, “GO!” The two of you slid down the dark, tall slide and laughed. L. Joe was on the other side with a polaroid camera. When the two of you came out, he took a picture of your smile and Yoogeun’s laugh. The picture came out and he waited for the image to show. The image was perfect. He smiled and put it in his pocket for safe keeping. “Hey guys! Let’s play a game!” You giggled with glee and jumped up and down.

You were all sitting down in the park while L. Joe was explaining the game to everyone. “Okay, guys. This is called the Piggyback Race! Each of us will pick a partner. One person will give the piggyback ride to their partner, but on the way back, you have to switch. Since ~~~~~~ and Yoogeun can’t really carry either of us, they will stand at the finish line and see who got there first!” You raised your hand. L. Joe grinned and nodded. “Oppa….since I can’t really play, can I pick the teams for you?” Everyone nodded in agreement and you clapped in happiness. You put your finger to your pouted lips and thought. “Oh! Let’s see….” You decided to make it fun. “Ricky oppa and C.A.P. oppa…” Ricky glanced at C.A.P. and frowned. “Aw! Come on ~~~~~! Hyung weights too much! He has too much muscle!” You laughed. “Too bad! L. Joe oppa said I could pick teams!” Ricky glared at L. Joe who innocently looked away. “Next team! Chunji oppa and Changjo oppa!” They looked at each other and high fived. “Yes!” You giggled. “And all there’s left is Niel and L. Joe.” Niel nodded in content. “I guess I’m cool with that.” L. Joe nodded too. “Alright! Let’s go to the starting line!”

Everyone was lined up at the starting line that you drew with chalk. Ricky was carrying C.A.P., Chunji was carrying Changjo, and Niel was carrying L. Joe. Yoogeun laughed at the sight. “Okay Yoogeun, give them the signal.” He nodded and raised his arm. “Ready…” He lowered his arm. “GO!” And with that, all the boys were yelling and running. So far, Chunji was in the lead, followed by Niel. Ricky was lagging behind. “YAH! RICKY GO FASTER!” C.A.P. yelled at Ricky who complained. “HYUNG! YOU’RE TOO HEAVY!” But Ricky sped up with all his strength. Chunji and Niel were already at the end of the park and switched. Chunji roughly jumped onto Changjo, which caused him to fall. “HYUNG!” Chunji chuckled. “Mianhae, Changjo-ah!” Niel took this chance and quickly got on L. Joe. “GOGOGO!” L. Joe took off. Ricky finally reached the end and quickly got onto C.A.P. “C.A.P. hyung, GO!” C.A.P. ran super-fast and already reached where L. Joe and Niel were. “CHANGJO! GET UP!” Changjo sulked. “HYUNG I CAN’T GET HELP BECAUSE YOU’RE STILL SITTING ON ME!” Chunji was confused, but suddenly got up. “Heh..heh..mianhae Changjo…” Changjo rolled his eyes and quickly carried Chunji.

L. Joe and C.A.P. were head-to-head, but C.A.P. had more energy and ran faster. You were holding a hand held camera and recording all this. C.A.P. and Ricky pass the finish line, followed by Niel and L. Joe. A couple minutes later, Changjo trudged past the finish line with Chunji on his back. “AND THE WINNER IS…C.A.P. AND RICKY!” You announced and clapped. Yoogeun ran over and gave them each a big bear hug. “Congratulations!” You gave them each a hug too. C.A.P. patted Ricky on the back. “Good job.” Ricky beamed and spazzed around. He flexed his ‘muscles’ and winked at the camera. “What can I say, I guess I’m just naturally strong.” You rolled your eyes and laughed at Ricky. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another late update. :x 

Sorry guys! I've been getting ready for school and everything!! SCHOOL STARTS SOOOOOO EARLY THIS YEAR. D; IT'S START ON AUGUST 29TH. =.= But I'll try and get the fanfic done soon.... and the other day,,, there was an earthquake here...so I've been kinda shaken up and stuff. T.T BLAHHH. 

OMGGOGGOGMOAGJAELJFA I'M SOOOO NERVOUSSSS. MY FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL IS COMING SOOOOOOOON. AHHH!!!! I'M SCARED. >< 

and do you guys know any good dramas to watch? D: 

I haven't been watching any, ever since City Hunter ended.... I was thinking of watching Protect the Boss....cuz of KIM JAEJOONG. <3 BUT IDK. ANY SUGGESTIONS?! ;D

anywaysss. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!