The Perfect Boyfriend

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Beep. Beep. Beep. Your eyes fluttered opened and you woke up with a huge headache. You instinctively touched your head and felt a thick bandage. ‘Aigoo…’ You looked around and realized that you’re in the hospital. You quickly remembered what happened. “YOOGEUN!” The Teen Top boys all ran in at the same time. “~~~~~~! WHAT’S WRONG?!” You panicked. “Where’s Yoogeun?! Is he okay?! Is he hurt?!” Chunji patted your shoulder. “~~~~~~-ah, calm down! Yoogeun’s fine. He’s with his mom outside.” You let a big breath out. “That’s good.” L. Joe came over and sighed. “We’ll leave you two alone.” C.A.P. winked and shooed everyone out.

L. Joe softly touched your bandage. “How are you feeling?” You gave him a small grin. “Just a headache is all.” L. Joe took your hand and pouted. “Oppa…what’s wrong?” He was silent for a while. “I was worried about you…” Your eyes widened. “W-why? It was just a little fall…” L. Joe grip on your hand tighten. You could tell that he was really worried. “L. Joe oppa, mianhae. I didn’t mean to…” You looked down, feeling bad. You felt a pair on arms around you. “I’m just glad that you’re okay now.” You melted. ‘I’m glad that I have such a great boyfriend like you.’ You snuggled into his shoulder. The two of you stayed like that for a while until he let go.

He stared right into your eyes and you blushed a light pink. He wrapped an arm around your waist and cupped the back of your head with the other. Your heart beat faster and faster. He leaned in closer and closer. You couldn’t wait anymore so you pushed your lips against his. At first L. Joe was super surprised, but he finally started kissing you back. You could feel him smiling against your lips. After a couple of seconds, the two of you pulled away and caught your breath. L. Joe smirked and laid his forehead against yours. You beamed at him held his hands. ‘~~~~~, I love you.’

There was a knock on the door and Yoogeun came in with his mom. “Oh! YOOGEUNIE!” He ran up to you and climbed into bed with you. You smoothed his hair out. “Are you okay Yoogeun?” He nodded. Mrs. Jung walked over and bowed towards you. “Oh! Mrs. Jung. Annyeonghasaeyo!” You could see that she’s been crying. “Mrs. Jung, gwenchana?” She nodded. “~~~~~-ah, I’m so grateful towards you…without you, Yoogeunie would have been the one in the hospital. Thank you, ~~~~~~. I am forever in your debt.” You shook your head. “Mrs. Jung, it’s seriously nothing. I made a promise to you that I’ll take care of Yoogeun no matter what, even if it means getting injured.” You gave her a sweet smile.

The nurse came in to check up on you. She hooked you up to an IV. She inserted a needle into you and you winced. L. Joe held your hand to take your mind off the pain. Yoogeun kissed your arm. “Yoogeun make it all better.” You giggled. “Yoogeun gomowo~” Mrs. Jung looked at her watch. “Yoogeunie, it’s time for us to go. Say bye-bye.” Yoogeun pouted and waved. “Umma, annyeong.” You waved back. “I’ll see you soon Yoogeun!” Mrs. Jung picked Yoogeun up and left.

The nurse asked you a couple of questions about the pain in your head. “Well, I have good news for you! You’ll be discharge from the hospital tomorrow!” “Thank you!” She left the room. Ricky came into your room. “YAH! L. JOE HYUNG! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO HOG ~~~~~~?! I WANNA TALK TO HER TOO!” L. Joe shook his head. “I’ll be back later.” He winked and left. Ricky sat in the chair next to you. “Aigoo…our little ~~~~~~ is all hurt.” You stuck your tongue out. “Yah! For your information, I’m going to be discharged from the hospital tomorrow!” Ricky laughed. “Yeah, yeah, yeah. You’re a strong little girl.” Suddenly he started speaking in a whisper. “Psst. You know L. Joe hyung was super worried about you? When he saw you all bloody and hurt, he panicked! I’ve never seen him like that. He was kinda like those superheroes. He picked you up bridal style and ran all the way to the hospital! I never knew he was that strong…Then when you got here; he wouldn’t even stop pacing around the hallways while you were getting stitched up. He stayed up all night, hoping that you would wake up soon.” You smiled to yourself. “I never knew L. Joe did all that for me…” You felt all giddy thinking about it. “Yeah, ~~~~~…consider yourself lucky…Lots of girls would die to be in your position right now.” You playfully punched him. “Yah!” Ricky stuck his tongue out and ran away. You shook your head. ‘That kid…sometimes I wonder if he’s actually older than me.’

The very next day, L. Joe was there to help you discharge from the hospital. “Wah~ You actually came to help me?” L. Joe chuckled. “Of course! I’m the perfect boyfriend after all.” You rolled your eyes. L. Joe filled out all the forms for you and you ran outside. You spun around, enjoying the air and sunshine. L. Joe caught up with you and put his arm around your shoulder. You wrapped your arm around his waist. “Are you hungry?” You nodded. “Wanna go eat ddukbokki?” You nodded with a huge smile. He led you away and stopped at a small ddukbokki stand. “Ahjumma, two servings of ddukbokki please!” She gave you and L. Joe two plates of delicious ddukbokki. “Wah~” You poked a piece of ddukbokki and started eating. “Ah! Hot!” You fanned your mouth. L. Joe laughed. “Yah~ It’s not funny. It was really hot.” You pouted cutely. He shook his head. “Aigoo~ You’re so cute.” He nudged your head with his fist. You picked a piece up and blew on it. You held it up to L. Joe. “Ah~” L. Joe smiled and opened his mouth. You were about to pop it in his mouth, but changed your mind at the last minute. You quickly ate the piece and laughed. L. Joe rolled his eyes. This time, you actually fed him a piece. L. Joe did the same and fed you a piece. Soon, you were done and getting up to pay. L. Joe pulled you down. “No, it’s a man’s job to pay. You sit here.” You smiled and shook your head. ‘He’s definitely the perfect boyfriend.’

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woot~ I felt really bad for leaving you guys on a cliffhanger..so here's the next part! :D Sorry if it feels rushed. >~< I'm actually supposed to be studying for my math final tomorrow. :x But I couldn't help but get carried away~ So yeahhh. I tried to make this chapter one of those...melty love chapters? I think I failed at it. >_>

LOLOL. THE COMMENTS FROM THE LAST CHAPTER ARE CERTAINLY HILARIOUS!!!! ALL OF YOU WANT TO KILL RAEMI! IT'S SOOOO FUNNY!!!!! Alright, for all you peoples who want to torture Raemi...here's a question for you. IF YOU SAW RAEMI, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO HER? :o Type your answer in the comment box below! I'll pick my favorite response and post it in the author's note in the next chapter. ;D Get creative guys! ㅋㅋㅋ

See you in duh next chapter! Bbyong~