Special Surprise!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Today was a little warmer than usual so you decided to wear shorts today.

Outfit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/dream-star-off-shoulder-knit-top-pastel-one-size/info.html/pid.1023148058]

You went to your bathroom to go freshen up. ‘Did appa leave already?’ You checked in our dad’s room. The bed was neatly made and the room was empty. “I guess he did.” You paced around thinking of a way to get to the set. ‘Should I walk there again?’ You just shrugged your shoulders and put your shoes on. You locked the door behind you and headed out. It was a beautiful day outside. You took in a huge breath of fresh air. You slid your hands in your pockets and walked to the set.

Meanwhile, Teen Top was up and about. Everyone woke up early for the first time. Ricky and Changjo were playing videogames and yelling at each other. Niel and Chunji were on the computer together watching random videos and singing really loud. L. Joe and C.A.P. were watching GD&TOP performing High High. They were rapping along with their sunbaes. The manager walked in and was shocked. He clear his throat loudly and everyone stopped what they were doing. “You boys do realize that we have to go to the set in about an hour.” The boys’ eyes widened. Suddenly, six crazy boys were running around, getting changed, brushing their teeth, eating breakfast, and getting all their stuff ready.

Eventually the boys were ready and making their way to the van. “You guys seriously need to learn how to manage your time.” He shook his head and continued driving. Then he saw a familiar figure. “Eh? Isn’t that ~~~~~?” Chunji looked out the window and smiled. “IT IS! Manager hyung, pull up next to her.” The manager swiftly stopped the van near the sidewalk you were walking on.

You turned to your left and saw a black van. ‘Kidnappers?’ But then you saw Chunji roll down the window waving frantically at you. “Oh! Annyeong!!” You waved back. “~~~~~-ah, want to have a ride with us?” You stared at them. “Are you sure it’s okay?” The manager just nodded and gestured you to come inside. You bowed and hopped in. You sat next to Chunji in the middle row and closed the door. The van started moving and went down a highway towards the set. As always, Teen Top were being silly and made you laugh. Chunji had an idea and took his phone out. “~~~~~-ah, take pics with me.” He gave you a cute smile. “Pleaseeeee.” You finally agreed. The first photo, you both were holding up peace signs and smiling. The next one, you both were pouting and gave the camera puppy eyes. The last photo, Chunji and you were making a heart with each other’s hand. “I can’t wait to post this on my minihompy!” You chuckled. “Is that why you wanted to take pictures? For your minihompy?” Chunji shook his head. “Well, that and because your my friend and I think you look cute.” He pinched your cheeks as he said that. You blushed a little.

“WE’RE HERE!” The manager turned the ignition off and everyone got out of the car. You headed into the set with Teen Top by your side. The director noticed you and Teen Top and practically ran over to you guys. “Okay. I have something VERY important to tell you guys.” You and Teen Top became very nervous. “Is Hello Baby ending?” You said with a sad voice. “NO! You all and Yoogeun are going to take a special trip to the beach!” “BEACH?!” Teen Top high fived each other with huge smiles on their face. ‘Beach?’ Inside, you felt a little nervous since you couldn’t really swim, but you waved the thought away since you were going to be with Yoogeun. “How long are we going to be at the beach?” The director thought for a while. “I think a week should be fine.” Teen Top screamed with excitement. You were happy that everyone else was enjoying the thought. ‘It couldn’t be that bad…right?’

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for posting this up so late.. But thanks for all the comments you guys. <3 Really motivates me to write more chapters. I've been noticing that I've been getting more subscribers! YAY!!! (: That makes me soo happy. ^o^ ANYWAYS, on to the story. This chapter is like, pretty boring. I'm sorry. T.T But it kinda foreshadows on what's gonna happen next. ;D 

Please comment in the box below && subscribe! Thanks for reading~