Panicking L. Joe???

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You woke up the next morning to see a peaceful L. Joe sleeping on your shoulder. You realized that the both of you slept sitting up. You giggled to yourself as L. Joe stirred around and mumbled something. ‘Hmm..how do I get out of this…?’ You took a pillow that was on your lap and gently replaced your shoulder with the pillow. You laid L. Joe’s head down on the bed slowly and sat on the floor. You stared at his sleeping figure. You gently traced his sharp features. Your fingers ran across his lips. You smiled to yourself and smoothed his pink hair out. You quickly went inside the bathroom to brush your teeth and take a shower.

After you were done, you came out and looked at your cellphone. ‘One missed call from Changjo oppa.’ You clicked your voicemail and typed in your password. You listened carefully to the voicemail. “‘~~~~~-ah, I hope this call didn’t wake you up… anyways, I had something urgent come up back at home, so would you mind telling manager hyung, director hyung, and Teen Top hyungs that I’m going to be absent for about a week or two? Gomowo~ I’ll see you soon, okay? Annyeong.’ To replay this message please press 1, to delete this message please press-“You shut your phone. “Eh…Changjo oppa went home? I hope he’s okay..” You sighed and dialed the manager’s number.

After three rings, the manager picked up. “Yoboseyo?” “Oh! Oppa! Annyeonghasayo.” “Oh! ~~~~~-ah, how are you?” “I’m good, anyway, I wanted to tell you that Changjo oppa is going to be gone for about a week or two.” “Neh, Changjo-ah has already informed me about his trip back home.” “Oh…sorry to bother you then.” You sheepishly laughed. “Anni, gwenchana. I woke up a while ago. Oh yeah! I wanted to tell you that Niel and Ricky are at the studio with Yoogeunie. They spent the night here apparently. I guess Yoogeunie wanted to play longer with the boys.” “Oh..no wonder they didn’t come home last night…araso. I’ll be at the studio soon~ Annyeonghigasayo.” “Annyeong! See you soon!” “Neh!” You waited for the manager to hang up before you did. “Whew, let’s see, what to wear…”

You looked through your suitcase and found something suitable. You put on a tabbed sleeved shirt with a black vest over. Afterwards you slipped on a pair of black skinny jeans. You looked at the mirror. [Outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/haans-collection-set-tabbed-sleeve-shirt-vest-white-stripe-black-one/info.html/pid.1023625065] (A/N/: Just pretend that she’s wearing black skinnies? :DD) You smiled in satisfaction. ‘Time to wake oppa up!’ You deviously smirked. You took your cellphone and went out the door. You took the elevator to the lobby and hid underneath one of the counters. You saw one of the cameramen and giggled. “Shhh…I’m plotting against L. Joe! He’s going to be so surprised!” The cameraman nodded and handed you a mini mic to put of your cellphone. “Okay, ready?” He nodded and started filming. You clicked on L. Joe’s contact and called him.

While the call was going through, you head ‘Supa Luv’ play. “Wahh, he set his own song for the ring back tone.” You whispered to the camera. You laughed quietly. After a couple of rings, L. Joe picked up and moaned. “Yoboseyo?” You silently cleared your throat. “L. JOE OPPA! HELP ME!” You shouted into the phone. “BWOH?! WHAT HAPPENED? WHERE ARE YOU?” You stifled a laugh. The cameraman was trying really hard not to laugh too. “OPPA! I DON’T KNOW WHERE I AM! I’M REALLY SCARED! PLEASE SAVE ME!!!!” You yelled into the phone. “YAH! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE YO-“ You cut him off by screaming loudly into the phone and hanging up. You couldn’t take it anymore, you started laughing like crazy while the cameraman was laughing along with you. “Wah, jinja daebak!” You nodded while laughing. “Go and act normal so when L. Joe comes down, he wouldn’t know!” The cameraman stood up from behind the counter and looked around. “I’ll give you signal when you should come and surprise him, keep an eye out though.” You nodded.

The cameraman took his camera and walked around the lobby of the hotel. Soon, you heard loud footsteps throughout the lobby. You peeked from our hiding spot. You saw L. Joe with a gray wife beater and half of a jacket on. You saw him panting as he was talking to the cameraman. The cameraman glanced at you and winked. That was your signal. You went around the counter and sneakily crept behind L. Joe. “RAWR!” You shouted and wrapped your hands around L. Joe’s waist from behind. L. Joe jumped up in fear. “OMO! YAH! ~~~~~-ah! Do you know how much you scared me?! I didn’t even get dress properly. I just ran out the door. You laughed at his ‘attire.’ [L. Joe: http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/40870_131663356878686_122828757762146_185426_2637950_n.jpg] “Mianhae oppa, but that was the only way to get you out of bed.” You said with your tongue stuck out at him. “Aish!” L. Joe started tickling you until you ran away. L. Joe chased you all around the lobby. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A nice playful chapter for you guys! I just noticed this morning that I forgot to put Changjo in the list of tasks to do... MIANHAE CHANGJO OPPA! T.T But he will turn up in one of the later chapters as an apology of forgetting about him. ): Yeahh, hope you readers enjoyed this chapter, I tried to type it up this morning, but I got briefly distracted. . . >> So that's why I'm uploading it now. ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <333