"HAH! IN YOUR FACE!"

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

MAKE SURE YOU READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! ^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon the day ended and you, Teen Top, and Yoogeun all walked back to the hotel together. The manager was waiting for you guys in the hotel lobby. “Oh! You guys are here.” He walked up to you guys. “I have to tell you something…we could only get you guys one room.” Everyone was shocked. “One room?” Yoogeun tugged on your sleeve and rubbed his eye with one hand. “Umma, I’m tired.” You smiled. “Aigoo. Yoogeun-ah is tired.” You carried him so he could sleep for a little bit. “I’m fine with one room.” You said. Since you agreed to it, the six boys just shrugged and nodded. “Manager hyung, show us to our room!”

You were walking down the hallway with Chunji, Changjo, Niel, L. Joe, Ricky, C.A.P., and the manager. Your arms grew a little tired from holding Yoogeun for so long. You felt someone lift the weight off you. You looked up to see Chunji. “Thanks Chunji oppa.” He grinned and continued walking with the others. You all finally arrived at the room. You looked inside. There were three huge beds, wonderful décor, and an amazing view of the beach. “Woah..no wonder you could only get one room..” You laughed at Ricky’s comment.

Hotel Room: [http://www.duvetandpillowwarehouse.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/expensive-bedroom-3.jpg] (Imagine there’s three beds and the view is of the beach, not the city. ><)

Everyone rushed in the room and put their stuff down. Chunji made his way over to one of the beds and tucked Yoogeun in. “Goodnight Yoogeun-ah.” He walked back to the others. “There are two bathrooms, who wants to shower first?” You asked as you put your stuff down. All the boys raised their hands. “Ricky and Changjo, since you guys are the maknaes, you can shower first.” They cheered and quickly gathered their stuff, and ran to the bathrooms. You shook your head at their childish actions. “While they’re showering, we need to figure out who’s sleeping on the beds and everything.” They nodded and thought for a while. “I guess I’ll bunk with Ricky.” L. Joe said with a sigh. “I’ll share with Chunji!” Niel said happily as he cheered with Chunji. “Wait, there are only three beds. We need three people on each bed. Or someone needs to sleep on the floor.” C.A.P. said with a puzzled look. “How about this…L. Joe oppa, Changjo oppa, and Ricky oppa, on this bed. C.A.P. oppa, Chunji oppa, and Niel oppa on this bed, and I’ll just sleep with Yoogeun on the single bed so you guys have room.” L. Joe looked at the beds. “I guess that works.” Ricky and Changjo walked out of the bathrooms at the same time with wet hair. They were surprised to see each other. “Woah, we came out at the same time!” They both said simultaneously. Everyone laughed.

After a while, everyone had their chance to take a shower except for you. You got your clothes and towel and went straight to one of the bathrooms. While you were showering Niel suggested that they should do something. “You guys, what do you want to do? It’s still pretty early out; we could still hang around for a while before we go to sleep.” “Well Yoogeun is still sleeping, I don’t really feel comfortable leaving him here by himself…” Changjo replied while pulling the blanket over Yoogeun. Niel thought about it for a while. “That’s true, who knows what would happen…I guess we’ll just stay here and hang out.” Everyone agreed.

A couple minutes later, you came out in your pj’s and your hair all dried and combed. “~~~~~ what do you want to do?” You looked up and thought about the possibilities. You snapped your fingers. “Let’s have a videogame tournament. I think manager oppa brought a videogame system with him.” You dug around the bags full of who-knows-what. After searching through tons of random crap, you found the system with two controllers. L. Joe handed you a piece of paper. It had all the listings for the rounds. You took the paper and set the game up by plugging it into the tv. You stood up and read the paper. “ROUND ONE. NIEL VS. CHUNJI.” Niel and Chunji ran up to the system and got ready. “Wait, what game are we playing?” Niel asked while sitting down in front of the tv. “Street Fighter!” The boys got excited and spazzed everywhere. You shook your head at them. “Wait, how come Niel gets the blue controller? I don’t want the red one.” Chunji whined. “Does it really matter???” Niel shouted back. Chunji pouted and sulked. “Whatever, I’m still gonna beat you, even with the red controller.” He stuck his tongue out at Niel. “Oh! IT’S ON!” The match started. Chunji picked Ken, while Niel was playing with Ryu. “The rules! Best two out of three matches!” You shouted.

All the boys were crowding the tv watching the intense match. C.A.P. was sitting in one of the chairs, reading a book with a notebook on the desk next to him. “C.A.P. oppa, why aren’t you watching? Aren’t you going to play?” He shook his head. “No, I’m fine, I’m trying to come up with a rap for our next song. Reading books help me write down some lines.” You smiled at him and gave him a ‘fighting’ encouragement. In the end, Chunji was the winner. “HAH! I TOLD YOU I DON’T NEED THAT PATHETIC BLUE CONTROLLER! IN YOUR FACE!” Niel got up and walked away from the game. “This game is rigged!”

“ROUND TWO. ~~~~~ VS. L. JOE.” You looked at L. Joe who just smirked at you. “Oh it’s on!” You grabbed the blue controller and picked Chun Li. L. Joe picked E. Honda. “L. Joe hyung, why did you pick the fat dude?” Ricky asked. L. Joe shrugged. “I don’t know, he looks cool.” You laughed at his answer. “He’s not as cool as Chun Li with her thunder thighs!” Suddenly the match started and you and L. Joe got your game on. L. Joe won the first round. “Hah! You’re going down!” You stuck your tongue out at him. “Fine, I was going easy on you, but I think I’ll actually try this time.” The second match started and you started hitting the buttons. You beat him in 10 seconds. His eyes widened as the game played a replay of your final hit. Round three started and the both of you hit the controllers like there was no tomorrow. It was a close finish. You beat him with only a little bit health left. “OH! WHAT NOW!” You stuck your tongue out at him and ran around the room. Everyone else high fived you and made fun of L. Joe. “Hah! HYUNG GOT BEATEN BY A GIRL!!!!!” They all fell to the floor laughing. L. Joe just sulked in the corner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOOOOOO SOORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! WRITER'S BLOCK AND BUSY SCHEDULES! >< I HOPE I'M NOT LOSING READERS. D: ANYWAYSS. I need your help. DUN DUN DUN!

WHO DO YOU WANT TO END UP WITH???? I'll post the polls and everything so be sure to check them out and VOTE!

Sorry for the crappy-ish chapter...T.T But i hope you'll still comment and subscribe! ^^;;