"I Never Stopped Loving You."

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

It’s been a couple of days and you were still in the hospital. Your dad has visited you a couple times, ensuring you that there’s nothing to be afraid of. You weren’t going insane because of him, your dad has actually given you some hope. Feeling bored in your hospital room, you reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the remote for the tv hanging of the ceiling in the corner of the room. ‘M Countdown is on today….and the boys are having their comeback…should I even watch?’ After thinking about it for a while, you reluctantly turned the tv onto M Countdown. You relaxed for a while and watched Infinite perform on stage with their new song, ‘Be Mine’.

A couple minutes later, the MC’s announced Teen Top was performing next. You gripped onto your pillow and gulped. Teen Top got on stage, and instantly you could tell something was wrong. No one but a couple of loyal fans was cheering. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. You had to admit, their comeback was the one of the best so far. They deserved more support from their fans. You watched as L. Joe tried to fake a smile along with the rest of the boys. When it was L. Joe’s turn to rap, it was dead silent. You saw his face sadden and your heart broke into two.

The performance was finally over and the fans only sparsely clapped. You saw some of the boys get off stage with their heads down, but L. Joe remained. Thoughts ran through your head. ‘What is he doing?’ ‘I can fix everything!’ Your eyes widened and your hands gripped the pillow even tighter. ‘Please…no…’ L. Joe gulped and held the microphone tightly. The fans looked up in curiosity, waiting for L. Joe to speak.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Lee Byunghun-imnida, or otherwise known as L. Joe from Teen Top. I’m sorry to interrupt this broadcast but I have something to say. The other day, news broke out that ~~~~~~ and I were dating. It’s true. We are…or…were.” You heard a couple of fans gasp. He sighed into the microphone and spoke again. “I love all of our Andromeda fans, but you guys were in no position to hurt ~~~~~~ whatsoever. I understand if you feel betrayed but you don’t need to hurt an INNOCENT PERSON!” His voice rose louder and louder as he gained more confidence. “I actually want to apologize to my fellow band mates. They’re suffering from the problem I caused. They deserve all these cheers from our fans but they’re getting nothing for their hard work. I also want to apologize to ~~~~~.”

Tears formed in your eyes. “I shouldn’t have been so careless. I should have been there to protect you til the end. I wasn’t a good enough boyfriend for you. I wish I could turn back into time and took care of you when I should have.” You shook your head in denial. ‘You were the best boyfriend any girl could ever wish for.’ “And I also want all you Andromedas to listen to what I have to say….I’m leaving Teen Top.” Tons of fans started shouting and crying from what they’re hearing. “I don’t want to be a burden and drag all of my members down with me. They should have a right to be successful.”

Your tears left streaks down your cheeks. ‘Why is he doing this?!’ You quickly took out the IV needle in your arm and ran out the door. You didn’t even out shoes on or change out of your hospital gown. You were about to head out the main entrance when a couple of nurses caught you. “LET ME GO! I HAVE TO GO THE STUDIO!” You flung your arms and legs around. “We can’t let you out of the hospital! You’re not fully recovered yet!” You got out of their grasp. “I don’t care!” You quickly sprinted out the hospital and swerved through all the cars on the road. You kept running and running. You heard footsteps behind you. You saw a ton of nurses and bodyguards running after you, which made you, speed up. ‘I can’t lose this chance!’

Back at the stage, Teen Top and the fans were looking at L. Joe with sadness. “Hyung…you’re just going to give up? Just like that? We’ve worked so hard for this!” Changjo yelled at him with teary eyes. Ricky wiped his tears with his sleeve, bawling. “Hyung! Don’t leave!” Ricky clutched onto one of L. Joe’s legs. The fans were devastated…they realized the pain they cause for their favorite group. Everyone came together and had a group hug, while the audience was filled with sobs and cries. “Don’t leave L. Joe!”

BANG!

The sound of doors slamming open filled the room. Everyone turned their heads to the back of the room and saw….you. You were huffing and gasping for air. You made your way to the stage where Teen Top was with a couple of stumbles. “Lee Byunghun, don’t do this. You’re making…a huge….mistake.” L. Joe eyes watered. “~~~~~-ah…why are you here? I thought you never wanted to see me ever again.” The fans gasped. You coughed a couple of times and gasped for air. “I…lied..” L. Joe’s eyebrows furrowed.

All of a sudden, all the nurses and bodyguards came in. “THERE SHE IS!” You started running away from them, but they were too fast. They grabbed you and hoisted you on their shoulders. “L. Joe!” “~~~~~-ah!” He ran off the stage and grabbed you. But the bodyguard pushed him away. “She has to go back to the hospital!” The fans watched this dramatic scene, until one girl spoke up. “Come on guys, let’s get ~~~~~ back!” Tons and tons of fans tackled the bodyguards and nurses, L. Joe watched in surprise. He quickly grabbed you from one of the bodyguards and hid you behind his back. Due to the rampage of the fans, all the guards and nurses left.

All the commotion calmed down and everyone was in their seats. Ricky handed you a mic so you could make your announcement. “Dear fans, I’m really sorry for what I’ve done…But please don’t make L. Joe leave…I know he really loves singing and rapping for you Andromedas, but you shouldn’t hate on him. You all care for L. Joe and the others, right?” Everyone shouted with a yes. “Then why are you mad? Shouldn’t you guys be happy that your favorite group has found someone they love?....or loved..” You quietly whispered the last part.

“You don’t want them to live and die alone, right? You want them to be happy..” You heard murmuring from the crowd. “I guess she’s right…” Then you sighed. “But don’t worry about me anymore…I’m not with L. Joe anymore.” Some fans that actually liked you with L. Joe were disappointed. “After finishing Hello Baby with him, I’m not going to be a part of his life anymore.”

“That’s not true…” L. Joe walked up and put a hand on your shoulder. He looked into your eyes. “I’ve..never stopped loving you.” And with that, the crowd ‘Aww’ed’ “Please take me back, ~~~~. I can’t live without you.” He gave you a look of hope and a sincere smile. Looking out to the crowd, you saw tons of girls nodding and signaling for you to say yes. You smiled and boldly kissed him. The crowd cheered and clapped. L. Joe wrapped his hands around your waist and you did the same around his neck. He laid his forehead on yours and smiled. “I love you.” “I love you too.” The two of you kissed again. You were glad this whole problem was over. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADA! PROBLEMO SOLVED! hehe! No more drama! Like some of you guys wanted. ;D 

Just a couple more chapters! I shall upload them as soon as I write them. :3 

COMMENT AND SUBSBRIBESSSSS. :D