Kiss

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

After a long bus ride full of teasing and laughter, you and L. Joe walked out hand-in-hand. “Is this the place?” You asked L. Joe. He nodded. “That’s what the director said..” The both of you walked to a lovely house and rang the doorbell. A young looking woman opened the door with a smile. “Annyeonghasaeyo.” You bowed. You glanced at L. Joe who was spacing out. You slightly hit his arm and he quickly regained his posture. “A-anyeonghasaeyo.” He bowed. The woman laughed. “You two are from the Hello Baby program, right?” “Neh!” You answered cheerfully. “Are you here to see Yoogeun?” You eagerly nodded. “Well, come on in.” She moved out of the way and gestured you in. L. Joe led you into the house. “Please, sit down, I’ll go get Yoogeun!” The two of you sat down on a comfy sofa and waiting for Mrs. Jung to get Yoogeun. “She’s so nice.” You whispered to L. Joe. He nodded while looking at the inside of the house. “Fancy place..” You started looking around the house too.

All of a sudden, you and L. Joe heard a familiar shriek. “APPA! UMMA!” Yoogeun came running into your arms. You jumped out of your seat and hugged him. “Yoogeun-ah! Umma missed you so much!” You let him go and pinched his cheeks. He giggled and played with your glasses. L. Joe came over and picked him up. “Yoogeunie, you didn’t forget about L. Joe appa, right?” He nodded. Yoogeun playfully hit L. Joe’s cheeks. L. Joe flinched from the sudden attack. “Mrs. Jung, is it okay if L. Joe and I take Yoogeun out for the day? We really missed him…” You hesitantly asked. Mrs. Jung thought about it. “Alright, but make sure you look after him!” “We will!” You and L. Joe said together.

You carefully listened to Mrs. Jung’s very specific instructions to look out for Yoogeun. You assured her that Yoogeun will be fine. She finally let the two of you out of the house with a smile. She waved good-bye. “MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF YOOGEUN!” “WE WILL! DON’T WORRY!” L. Joe yelled. She closed the door with a hearty laugh. The three of you held hands, so Yoogeun was in the middle and the ‘parents’ were on each side. “Where should we go today, oppa?” He looked at you and smirked. “Don’t worry, I’ve got the whole day planned out.” Yoogeun was extremely excited today. He knew that today was going to be a super fun day, especially since he hasn’t seen his ‘umma’ and ‘appa’ in weeks! While you guys were walking, Yoogeun started skipping and jumping. You and L. Joe smiled at the adorable sight. The two of you gently lifted each of his arms up so Yoogeun can jump much higher. He giggled and smiled. You ruffled his hair. “You are so adorable!”

Yoogeun ran around in circles when he found out where L. Joe has taken him. You gasped at the huge place. L. Joe surprised the two of you at a kid’s café. (A/N: Think of the place where SHINee took Yoogeun in Hello Baby…I believe that’s in episode…5? :D I think Beast went there too in Beast Almighty… ><) Yoogeun began playing already. You quickly took your shoes off and replaced them with slippers as you chased after Yoogeun. L. Joe did the same. Yoogeun was happily running around the playground, sliding down the slides, and playing with other children his age. You and L. Joe took turns looking after Yoogeun. You joined Yoogeun on the slide as L. Joe was watching on the sidelines. He smiled as you hugged Yoogeun and slid down the slide with him with a huge grin on your face. Yoogeun laughed cutely and hugged you. You smiled and pinched his cheeks.

Soon, you became tired from playing with Yoogeun for several hours. His energy is too hard to keep up with. You walked over to the mini café and sat in one of the comfortable booths. L. Joe came over and sat across from you. “Tired already?” You nodded with a pout. “Yoogeun’s too hyped up today.” L. Joe had an idea and got up. You laid your head on the table and waited for L. Joe to come back. He came back with a whole tray of snacks, desserts, and drinks. “Here. This will make you feel better.” He handed you a cup of hot chocolate and a slide of strawberry flavored cake. You gladly took it and started eating. “Gomowo, oppa!” He shook his head. “No problem.” He said while eating his slice of chocolate cake. You smiled and held out your fork with a piece of your cake on it. He stared at it and back at you. “Try it!” You pushed the fork closer to his mouth. He hesitantly opened his mouth and ate the cake. You smiled. “It’s good, right?” He nodded with wide eyes. “Yeah…it’s pretty good.” He gave you a shy smile. ‘Was that just an indirect kiss?’ He just smirked and fed you some of his cake too.

You started searching for Yoogeun so he can eat. You looked all around the kids café but you couldn’t find him. “L. Joe oppa, can you help me find Yoogeunie?” He got up and went in the opposite direction you were going. A couple minutes of searching ended when L. Joe called your name. “~~~~~-ah! I found him.” He said with a couple of chuckles. You wondered what was so funny and went over. L. Joe just pointed at one of the mini ‘caves’ they had installed in the walls. You looked inside and saw Yoogeun with a girl around his age. They were playing together. “Never thought Yoogeun was smooth with the ladies..” L. Joe said giving you a wink. You lightly pushed him and laughed.

The day was soon coming to an end. You and L. Joe had to take Yoogeun back home. L. Joe gave Yoogeun a piggyback ride since he was worn out from the day. “Yoogeun, did you have fun today?” You asked him while brushing his hair from his eyes. He slowly nodded and gave you a small smile. “I liked today. I had a lot of fun..” He whispered. You and L. Joe soon arrived at the Jung’s house. L. Joe gently handed Yoogeun over to Mrs. Jung. Yoogeun was peacefully sleeping while being carried by Mrs. Jung. “Thank you for taking him out today. He really missed you guys. Hopefully the studio will be fixed soon so he can visit the rest of the ‘appas’!” You and L. Joe thanked Mrs. Jung and headed back to the dorms.

L. Joe held your hand and started swinging it. “Did you have fun today?” You nodded. “I had so much fun! Thank you for taking me out on this date today.” You blushed at the word ‘date.’ “It’s nothing..I’ll..take you a lot of other dates in the future..” L. Joe sheepishly rubbed the back on his neck. You giggled. “I’ll look forward to that.” You quickly pecked his cheek. His eyes widened, but a smile still managed to come through. He stopped you from walking for a minute. You looked at him with confusion. He cupped the back of your head and leaned in. Your heart raced inside of you. ‘Is this really happening?’ As he leaned in closer, your eyes instinctively closed. You felt his soft lips on yours. You slowly kissed him back. Your arms wrapped around his neck as a reflex. The two of you finally released for air. You blushed a super deep red and stared at the ground. L. Joe lifted your chin up and gave you a light peck on the lips. He wrapped his arms around your waist. You smiled up at him and he gave your waist a light squeeze. “I love you oppa.” “I love you too.” 

____________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a while.. heh..heh.. But I've been kinda busy during Spring Break...just a little bit of travelling and some family time.. >< But I hope this chapter makes up for it? . . .i guess not. =.= School is coming up again. T.T Wahhhhh~ Don't wanna go back!!! >:O 

Leave some comments and whatnot~ They make me happy. ^o^