Watching the Tapes. . .

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

When you and Teen Top walked out the building, a mysterious man that was leaning against the rail was staring at you. He looked at you from top to bottom. You felt awkward and weird when you noticed. You looked at him with a grossed out look on your face. He smirked at you and gave you a wink. L. Joe and C.A.P. saw that you were feeling uncomfortable and glared at the man. L. Joe and C.A.P. protectively walked in front of you so you wouldn’t see him anymore. You sighed of relief when the man finally left. “Gomowo oppas.” “It’s nothing.” C.A.P. said while giving your hair a little ruffle. L. Joe just patted your shoulder and smiled. You walked back to the hotel to find a mission card taped to the door. Yoogeun jumped up and ripped the mission card off the door. He handed the card to you with a cute smile. “Gomowo Yoogeunie.” You carefully opened the envelope and read the mission card. ‘To get the next episode ready, you all will be split into groups with different tasks. Ricky’s and Niel’s task is to take Yoogeun on his monthly check-up at the doctor. C.A.P.’s and Chunji’s task is to get ready for their upcoming schedule on a radio show. “Awww. You guys are leaving already???” You said loudly with a pout. They nodded. “Yeah, it’s been booked for a while, I wish we could stay.” Chunji said with a frown on their face. “But on the bright side, Chunji and I are going to be performing Love 119 by K.Will on the radio! I think you can hear it online. I’ll text you the website later.” C.A.P. said with a smile. You nodded with anticipation. “I’ll be looking forward to hearing oppas! Anyways, let’s keep reading the card.” ‘L. Joe’s and ~~~~~’s task is to review the footage from all the cameras used in the amusement park.’

“Everyone knows their task, right?” They nodded. “Okay! Let’s go!” Ricky and Niel both grabbed each of Yoogeun’s hand and led him to the van. C.A.P. and Chunji went inside, grabbed their bags, and followed Niel and Ricky to the van. “Annyeong oppas!” They waved back. “See you in Seoul!” You nodded. “OPPAS FIGHTING!” They smiled back and headed off. “So, it’s just L. Joe oppa and me!” L. Joe nodded and went inside the hotel room. “Where are all the cameras?” L. Joe put a finger up to his lips as a sign of thinking. “They should be around the desk over there.” L. Joe went over and picked up all the cameras. “Do you want to watch them together?” “Neh!” He gave you a sincere smile and walked over to one of the beds. He made himself comfortable and patted the seat next to him. You made yourself cozy and took one of the cameras.

Before L. Joe pushed the play button, you had an idea. “Wait, instead of watching the footage on this tiny screen, you want to watch it on my laptop instead?” “Yeah, that might make it easier..” You quickly jumped out of bed and got your laptop and cable. You sat back down, took the camera and hooked it up to your laptop. The camera footage started playing on your laptop and you set it down in between you and L. Joe. It was Chunji’s camera. You saw Changjo and Niel in front. All of a sudden you heard C.A.P.’s voice. “Oh! This was when we went to the Merry-Go-Round.” L. Joe pointed out. “OH YEAH! The other oppas didn’t come with us.” You turned back to the screen and watched their crazy adventure.

A couple minutes passed and they finally went on a ride. They were on a crazy rollercoaster. All the boys were in the same cart and the ride was slowly going up. You saw that Niel and Chunji tensed up when the ride stopped right at the top. “Get ready…” You heard C.A.P. say. All of a sudden, the cart sped down the rail and you could hear the boys screaming on the top of their lungs. L. Joe bursted out laughing. You couldn’t help but laugh too. Every time the ride would drop down, the boys would yell something random. You shook your head at how silly they were. “So this is what they did while we were gone…” L. Joe said. You laughed at the screen. “Oh my god! Look at them!” L. Joe looked at the screen and laughed loudly. On the screen, the boys came out of the ride, looking really funny. Their hair was all messed up and they looked sick.

The footage on the camera ended and you plugged in the next one. It was C.A.P.’s camera. This time they were on a spinning cup ride. Niel and C.A.P. rode together while Changjo and Chunji were together. C.A.P. set the camera on the advisor’s table so it would be filming them. When the ride started, C.A.P. and Niel were turning the cup one way, then the other way after a couple of turns. Chunji and Changjo on the other hand, were spinning the cup furiously. Their cup was spinning incredibly fast compared to C.A.P.’s and Niel’s cup. You and L. Joe started laughing again when Chunji and Changjo exited the ride. They were walking really funny. C.A.P. helped Chunji while Niel helped Changjo regain his balance. Your face hurt from smiling so much. “So this is what happens when you take Teen Top to the amusement park…” L. Joe quietly said. You smiled at his comment. “I don’t think we’ll be heading to an amusement park anytime soon.” L. Joe nodded in agreement.

Many hours of laughter passed as you watched the rest of the tapes. Finally, you plugged yours in. On the screen, it was just you talking to the ‘audience’. After a while, you saw the footage from the Merry-Go-Round. “Wahh! Yoogeunie’s so adorable!!!” You squealed with delight. L. Joe gazed at you and smiled. ‘He’s not as cute as you.’ The go-kart scene played and you got up to use the restroom. L. Joe kept his eyes on the screen. He would smile every time you called him oppa in the video. When you came back, the film on your camera finished playing. “I’m going to take a shower first, okay?” L. Joe said. You nodded as he got up and grabbed his stuff while heading to one of the bathrooms.

You found a last camera on the floor. “Hmm, this must be L. Joe oppa’s camera.” You plugged it in and it started to play. The footage was basically the same as yours, but in his perspective. You smiled at the scene where L. Joe handed you Byunghun, your stuffed bunny. You quickly grabbed Byunghun from your luggage pile and snuggled with it. You watched the rest of the tape with Byunghun in your arms.

Right when you thought the video was going to end, a little bit of static came up on the screen and a new scene played. “Eh? What’s this?” You studied the screen carefully. “Is this the…ferris wheel?” You finally recognized that it was the time that you and L. Joe were trapped in the ferris wheel. “The camera must have kept recording. “ You sat back and watched the film. You blushed a deep red when you saw L. Joe catch you. “Oh yeah, I almost fell that time.” You were soon getting bored. You were about to exit the video when all of a sudden L. Joe started talking. “~~~~~-ah, I have something to tell you.” You sat up and carefully listened. “~~~~~, I just want to tell you that, I like you.” You gasped at the sudden confession. “When did this happen?” You kept watching anyways. “When I first saw you enter the studio and everything, I thought we were going to be great friends. But after the game, when I had to kiss…your cheeks, I guess I started liking you.” Your heart skipped a beat as you blushed. “Every single day after that point, I kept realizing that I might have liked you more than a friend or sister. Whenever I see you, I get this tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach. My heart starts beating faster every time you hold my hand or hug me. Whenever you call me oppa, I can’t help but blush. When I see you smile, I start to smile too. I thought I was sick, but it turns out that I’m lovesick. I’ve always looked after you from a distance, but I think it’s time for me to come out of my shell, and confess to you. You don’t have to give me an answer right now or anything, but could at least think about becoming my girlfriend?”

You froze up. “Did I fall asleep? How come I don’t remember any of this?” You cupped your mouth as your replayed the memory. The last thing you remembered happening was when you laid your head against L. Joe’s shoulder. “OH MY GOD!” You screamed into Byunghun’s back. “Why am I so stupid??? Who falls asleep during a confession?!” ‘Should I answer him? Should I tell him about the confession? Do I like him that way? How can I bring it up without being awkward?’ Your head hurt from all the confusing questions running through your head. You heard the bathroom door open and you quickly exited the video. Your cheeks were red. L. Joe looked at you weirdly. “Did anything happen when I was gone? How come your cheeks are all red? Are you feeling sick?” He poked your cheeks and laid his hand on your forehead. You just shook your head. “I-it’s nothing.” ‘Should I tell him?’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

NEW CHAPTER! DUN DUN DUN! WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? :O

Hope you guys like this chapter. I tried to make it long. ^^;; 

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY BY THE WAY! Hope you lovely couples had a wonderful day~ Unlike me! T.T So lonely. D:

Wish Teen Top could spend Valentine's Day with me. <33 Haha, just kidding, like that would happen. T.T

ANYWAYS, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! THANKS FOR READING! ^^