A Day at the Beach

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You wiped your tears away and smiled at the manager. “Thank you.” He smiled back at you and ruffled your hair. “It looks like we’re done unpacking.” You looked and the trunk and nodded. “Let’s have some fun!” Teen Top jumped out and surprised you. You clutched your chest. “Oh my god, thanks for scaring me.” You said sarcastically. They laughed at you. You cutely stuck your tongue out. C.A.P. lifted you up and ran all the way down to the beach. You screamed playfully. “Yah! Let me down!” You laughed at him. “Umma!” “YOOGEUN!” C.A.P. put you down and you ran all the way to Yoogeun. You hugged him tightly. “Wahh!! Yoogeun! Umma missed you so much!” “I missed umma too.” He said cutely said with his baby gibberish. “Aww~ You’re so adorable.” You pinched his cheeks. “Give umma a kiss.” He puckered his lips and lightly pecked yours. “SO CUTE!” You hugged him. Teen Top was watching you from behind. L. Joe ran up to Yoogeun. “Yoogeun-ah, L. Joe appa wants a kiss too.” L. Joe crouched down to his height. Yoogeun lightly pecked his lips. L. Joe smiled and ruffled his hair. “Cute~” Yoogeun went up to you and held your hand. “Umma!” He tugged on your hand. You looked at Yoogeun. He pointed to the water. “You want to play in the water?” He nodded cutely with his thumb in his mouth. “Hold on okay? Umma needs to change.” You left Yoogeun with Teen Top. “Take care of him while I change into my swimsuit.” They nodded and ran off with Yoogeun.

Swimsuit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/kkongss-girl-zebra-print-halter-bikini-brown-one-size/info.html/pid.1023999079]

After putting your swimsuit on, you slipped a white shirt over and walked out of the changing rooms. “I’M BACK!” You ran back to the boys. They were already changed. They turned around and all their eyes widened. ‘Oh my god.’ All the boys thought the same thing. ‘She has the perfect body.’ ‘She looks so hot.’ ‘She doesn’t look that innocent anymore.’ You blushed from all the stares. “Yah! Are you just going to stare at me all day??” You quickly ran past them and picked Yoogeun up. You sprinted to the water. “Pabo appas. Right Yoogeun?” He nodded and splashed water on you. You screamed at the cold water. You lightly splash Yoogeun back. He laughed. “Teen Top appas!! Come play!” You teased. They were still in the same position, with their mouths dropped and eyes widened. You laughed. You picked up a bucket buried in the sand and filled it with water. You secretly sneaked behind Teen Top and splashed the cold water on them. They yelled and screamed as the water hit their skin. You laughed like crazy.

 

All of a sudden, Chunji and Niel grabbed your arms and legs and picked you up. They carried you all the way to the ocean and dropped you. While you were underwater, you decided to play a trick on them. You dove deeper in the water so they couldn’t see you. You swam behind a rock and came up for air. You hid behind the rock and laughed. Niel and Chunji were still laughing. Yoogeun came up to them. “Appa, where’s umma?” He said with big innocent eyes. They stopped laughing for a second and looked back to the water. You were nowhere in sight. Panic took over. “Yah! ~~~~~!!! WHERE ARE YOU???” “Is she still underwater?” Chunji asked with a terrified look on his face. The rest of the boys came over. “What happened?” “We can’t find ~~~~~-ah! We just threw her in the water, I don’t know if she came up yet!” L. Joe’s eyes widened and he sprinted towards the water. C.A.P., Ricky, and Changjo followed him. They dove in and tried to find you. You laughed at the sight. You quietly took in a huge breath of air and dove back in. You dove deeper and swam back to shore.

“Pabos, didn’t even notice I passed them.” You chuckled to yourself. Yoogeun saw you and ran back over to you. “Umma!” You put your finger to your lips. “Shhh..Yoogeun-ah, don’t tell them I’m here, be very quiet. Okay?” He nodded and shushed too. You walked to the shore. You cupped your hands around your mouth. “YAH! YOU GUYS LOOKING FOR ME???” They looked up and you could tell that they were relieved. When they came back on shore, they shook you. “YAH! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU??? WE WERE SO WORRIED.” You smirked. “I just wanted to play a trick on you guys.” You started laughing, but stopped when they weren’t laughing with you. “We were seriously worried. We thought you were drowning or something.” Now you felt bad, but at the same time happy. ‘They worried about me.’ A smile crept on your face. “Mianhae oppas!” You bowed. They looked at you. “What did you call us?” L. Joe said with a smile on his face. “..o-oppas?” They all blushed when you called them oppas. “Say L. Joe oppa.” You were smiling. “L. Joe oppa.” He blushed and looked away. “My turn!” “Changjo oppa.” “WAHH!! FINALLY!” You laughed at his reaction. You continued. “Ricky oppa, Chunji oppa, C.A.P. oppa, and NIEL OPPA!” They all chuckled lightly and blushed. ‘She’s so cute.’ “From now on, call us oppas, araso?” You nodded and ran back to Yoogeun. “Yoogeun-ah you want to build a sandcastle with me?” He nodded and you picked up two buckets and shovels. Teen Top ran over and helped you. At the end of the day, you all built an amazing castle. “Good job Yoogeun!” He hugged you. In the back, the camera crew has been recording everything today. “This was such a great idea.” The director felt proud and told the camera crew to finish filming for the day. The director gazed at you, Teen Top, and Yoogeun all laughing and acting like an actual family.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SINCE YOU READERS ARE SOOO AMAZING, I'VE DECIDED TO UPDATE AGAIN TODAY!! ^^ Who knows~ I might update again today! :DD Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's more fun instead sad. ^^

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! &&SUBSCRIBE! THANKS FOR READING!! I love all my readers. <33