Dance Battle: ROUND ONE & TWO

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Two MC’s came out from the middle of the stage and greeted the audience. The man looked like he was in his early twenties as well as the female host. “Anyeonghasaeyo! We’re going to be hosting this dance battle that’s going to be aired…well..LIVE!” The female host giggled. “Today’s challengers are Korea’s own y icon, RAEMI!” The only people cheering was her fan club in the back. “WHOO! GO RAEMI! YOU’RE THE BEST!” The male host signaled for them to stop. “The other challenger is the one, the only, ~~~~~~!!!!” The whole place erupted with cheers and shouts. “~~~~~~ HWAITING! KICK HER ~~~~~-AH!” You laughed. “Okay everyone. This challenge will include three rounds: hip-hop, y, and freestyle. IS EVERYONE READY?!” Everyone cheered. “Well let’s get this started! Raemi you’re up first with the hip-hop round!” You stood on the side of the stage, along with the MC’s while Raemi posed at the middle of the stage. ‘How is she going to dance to hip-hop in heels and a mini skirt?’ You shook your head. ‘This is going to be easy.’

“First round HIP-HOP! Raemi, the stage is yours.” You and the MC’s scampered to the side of the stage as the music came on. Raemi stood in the middle of the stage with the spotlight shining on her. Raemi’s little fanclub in the back were cheering on the top of their lungs while everyone was pretty silent. The music came on and everyone watched Raemi’s….hip hop…performance? You stood by the sidelines watching her do about a million chest pumps. ‘That’s..not…hip-hop…’ You looked away, trying to stifle your laughter. Raemi was about to do a b-boy move when she tripped over her heels. You smiled. ‘My turn.’ The MC’s walked over to Raemi and gave her a pat on the back. “Um…nice try? Let’s give a round of applause for Raemi!” Raemi’s fanclub stood up and cheered, the rest of the crowd…just clapped a couple of times. Suddenly one of your ‘fan boys’ stood up. “BRING US ~~~~~~!! WE WANT SOME REAL DANCING!!!” Everyone else started clapping and cheering your name. You smirked at Raemi. She rolled her eyes and went off to the side with the MC’s. “GIVE IT UP FOR….~~~~~~~!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQNXDTVz4lg&feature=related

You went easy on Raemi since her performance…was terrible. You started off with one of your simpler routines you’ve learned with Hyerin. In the crowd, Hyerin noticed the song and smiled. L. Joe glanced over at her. “Why are you smiling so wide?” The rest of Teen Top stared at her. She chuckled. “Cause ~~~~~ did this routine with me a couple years ago…it’s amazing how she can still remember that..” Everyone watched you with their mouths wide opened. L. Joe watched you with amazement. ‘That’s my girl.’ Yoogeun was so giddy. “GO UMMA!” Changjo approved of your choreography. ‘She’s like…better than me.’ The dance ended and the whole place (except for Raemi’s fan club) shook with stomps and shouts. “~~~~~~! ~~~~~~! ~~~~~!” You bowed and gave the crowd smiles. The MC’s walked over with an happy expression on their face. “WOW ~~~~~-ah! THAT WAS AMAZING!” You laughed. “Gamsamnida!”

“Simply amazing! First round and the crowd’s already worked up! Our next round is the y round. Here’s Korea’s y icon….RAEMI!!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gqyh9d6KLI

Raemi came in with her back up dancers. Your eyes widened. ‘What?! Back up dancers? Isn’t this cheating?’ You sighed. ‘What am I going to do now? I don’t even know what dance I’m doing..’ Many thoughts ran through your head as Raemi and her group of back up dancers were performing. Hyerin watching with anger. “IS SHE ALLOWED TO HAVE BACK UP DANCERS?! THIS IS CHEATING!” Teen Top nodded. Yoogeun kept watching the performance. “This..girl is a cheater.” Yoogeun said while on his thumb. Raemi and her girls got onto the floor and spread their legs. L. Joe eyes widened as he cover Yoogeun’s eye. “Yoogeun! Don’t watch this! This is bad stuff!” He turned away from the stage and looked at something else. The rest of Teen Top did the same. “This isn’t y! This..this is…disgusting!” “I’M STILL A MINOR!” Ricky hid behind Changjo. “MY EYES! THEY’RE BLEEDING!” Changjo yelled and ducked behind Chunji. The performance finally ended and everyone sighed in relief. “Finally…it’s over.” L. Joe took his hands off Yoogeun’s face and relaxed in his seat.

The MC’s clapped for Raemi. “Outstanding! Raemi has once again, gave us her usual y performance. But the question is…can ~~~~~ top it?” You nervously played with your fingers and bit your lip. Hyerin shook her head. “Uh oh, this isn’t good…whenever ~~~~~~ does that, she’s stuck.” The MC’s looked at you. “Well ~~~~~~? Are you going to perform?” You looked up. The whole place was silent, waiting for your answer. Raemi glared at you. Hyerin couldn’t take it anymore. She stood up and shouted, “~~~~~~! YOU CAN DO THIS! ROUTINE NUMBER ONE! YOU’LL BE ABLE TO DO IT!” You quickly remembered and whispered the song names to the MC’s. They nodded and got the songs ready. You had to run backstage to get someone for your performance. ‘Still not giving up?’ Raemi scoffed and walked to the side on the stage with the MC’s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05k917Cu9yc

The crowd watched your perfect and sharp moves in the first song. They were amazed at your flexibility and perfect timing. But, in the second song, that’s where it all changed. You showed the crowd your smooth waves and chest pumps. The crowd was confused on how you can be so powerful but y at the same time. Your performance earned a huge cheer from the crowd. The crowd thought it was over, but they were wrong. You had another surprise in store.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFihlfC-Jco

You grabbed a microphone and started rapping. You flawlessly mirrored Hyuna’s famous pelvic s and chest pumps. Everyone cheered and screamed. You drove L. Joe insane with your y pelvic s. All of a sudden, Junhyung came out from the side. All the girls screamed at the sight. L. Joe’s eyes widened at how close you were to him. He clenched his fists to hide his jealousy. ‘How come he’s here?!’ The performance ended and you stopped to catch your breath.

The MC’s walked over and gave you high fives. “AMAZING! y, but with a chic flair to it.” “We even had a special guest, YONG JUNHYUNG!” Junhyung walked back on stage and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. L. Joe glared at him. ‘Who is he to put his arm around MY girl?!’ You laughed. “Well, I saw Hyuna sunbaenim’s ‘Change’ and completely fell in love with it, so why not perform it here?” Junhyung chuckled. “And you don’t even know how hard it was to have Junhyung do this with me.” You nudged him. He smirked. “No problem, just call me anytime you need help.” He stuck his tongue out at you. The girls screamed at Junhyung’s ageyo. You gave him one last hug before he had to go backstage. “I’ll find you later.” You nodded. Junhyung waved back at you and you smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, really slow update... T.T But I was trying to find some good dance clips for this chapter. :D Since I'm not good at explaining it. o.e 

So only two tumblr shoutouts for todays. We have....

laiinee && trinylove! Woot! Thanks for following. ^^

Alright. I HIGHLY suggest for you readers to watch CITY HUNTER. It's. so. freaking. amazing. AND LEE MINHO IS IN IT. :x There's only 4 episodes out RIGHT NOW...and it's been super gooodd. It's one of my favorites already. ;D 

Alright...I dont know what else to write. o.o Umm. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! ANDDD I'LL BE BACK HOPEFULLY SOON IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! BYE BYE. <3