The Music Game! ^^

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

After the car ride filled with laughter and excitement, you guys have arrived at the set. The director walked up to the car. “We’re going to the beach now. Please follow our van up ahead, and we’ll lead you to the beach.” The manager nodded and drove up to the other van. He waited for the director to get in the other van and drove off. The manager’s cellphone rang. You could hear him talking. He hung up and looked at you and Teen Top through the rear view mirror. “We arrive at the beach in about 3-4 hours.” Changjo screamed with excitement. Everyone laughed at him.

“What should we do first?” There was an awkward silence… You had an idea. “Why don’t we play a music game? Since Niel has an ipod, we can put it on shuffle and try to sing one line of the song, then the others have to guess what the song is.” “DUDE, that sounds like fun!!!!” Ricky clapped with joy. Niel took his ipod out and gave it to C.A.P. “Hyung, you start first.” C.A.P. put the headphones on and clicked play. “Sorichyeo araseo mosyeoTOP class and Mr. G in the the club in ma b-boys’s dance.” L. Joe shot up. HIGH HIGH by GD&TOP!”

C.A.P. nodded and L. Joe smirked. C.A.P. handed the ipod to L. Joe and he clicked next. He started moving his head to the beat. “Cause I’m so bad, bad. But I’m so good, good. Yeah, I’m so bad, bad. And I’m so hood, hood.” Chunji raised his hand frantically in the air like a little elementary school boy.CAN’T NOBODY BY 2NE1!” (A/N: Any Blackjacks out there? ;D)

L. Joe nodded and handed the ipod to Chunji. “Give it to my Y, listen to my Y, jebal nareul dorabwa. Give it to my Y, dae daphae naegae wae ireo neunji mareul haebwa, oh yeah.” “OH! Y BY MBLAQ!” You said while pointing at Chunji. He nodded and gave you the ipod.

You put the headphones on and clicked next. LINK:[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYeUl_DKodY]Your eyes widened as Good Day by IU came on. ‘AISH. Out of all the songs, why does this one have to be so hard to sing.’ You listened to the first verse of the song to get a feel. “Nun muri chaollaseo gogael deureoheureuji mot hage tto saljjak useo naege wae ireo neunji museun mareul haneunji oneul haetdeon modeun maljeo haneul wiro hanbeon do mot haetdeon mal ulmyeon seo hal jureun na mollat deon mal naneun yo oppa ga joheun geol eotteokhae.” You stopped singing and looked at the Teen Top boys with worry. ‘Why aren’t they saying anything? Did I sing bad? Did I sing it so bad that they don’t even know what song it is??’

“Wahh. ~~~~~-ah, your voice is…perfect.” Ricky said with glistening eyes. “~~~~~! Your voice is like, AMAZING!” Changjo gave you a high five. “~~~~~-ah, can you sing the rest of the song?” Niel asked you with pleading eyes. “YEAH ~~~~~! SING MORE!” L. Joe encouraged you. You bit your lower lip as you sang the rest of the song. You hit all the high notes with perfection. When the song progressed to the three note hold, you attempted and succeeded. Everyone in the van clapped as you finished the song. “~~~~~! You should audition! You have such a good voice!” The manager said. You blushed. “Thank you.” You bowed a little. “Who do I give the ipod to? No one guessed.” “ME!” Changjo took the ipod from your hands and clicked play.

“Nahn nuhreul saranghae ee sehsang-eun nuh bbooneeyah sorichuh booreujimahn juh daedahpupneun noeulmahn boolgeh tahneundae.” (A/N: Sorry for all the author notes in this chapter, BUT I wanted to show you readers something. ^^ Some of you may have seen this before..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4b0H61aPQ. It’s so adorable. <3) Sunset Glow by Big Bang sunbaes!” Ricky said. Changjo clapped as he passed the ipod to Ricky. Ricky put the headphones on as he clicked next.

“Aha! Listen boy. My first love story. My angel and my girls. My sunshine. Oh! Oh! Let's go!”Ricky sang with a high pitched voice. There was complete silence in the van when all of a sudden everyone laughed at the same time. “Ricky..sounds..soo..stupid!” Changjo said in between laughs. “We all know what song that is…GEE by SNSD!”

Ricky clicked next on the ipod and sang Oh! by SNSD. Everyone burst out laughing like maniacs. “Someone should record this!” “Already on it!” Niel said with his phone out. Niel eventually took his ipod back and plugged it into an AUX cable so everyone can hear the song. For about an hour, everyone sang to silly, fun songs. Soon, everyone ecept the manager took a nap and the van was silent. “These kids…” The manager shook his head with a smile and turned the music off. “Wonder what’s it going to be like when they get to the beach.” He chuckled and continued driving.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late-ish update. >< WRITER'S BLOCK. x_x I'm sorry if this chapter is ish. I just REALLY wanted to update a chapter, so it turned out crappy. SORRY. T.T Hope you readers don't leave me.

Well, it's snowing here, so I don't have school tomorrow! 8D Maybe I'll update tomorrow if I have time. x_x 

PLEASE COMMENT IN BOX BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE! I LOVE YOU GUYSSS. <33 THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!