The Race At the Supermarket?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Outfit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/modn-short-sleeve-t-shirt/info.html/pid.1023897864]

You did your usual morning routine and got dressed. Today was the day where you, Teen Top, Yoogeun, and the Hello Baby staff members are heading to beach. ‘It might be fun with the Teen Top boys.’ You got your stuff ready in a cute little backpack. “Let’s see, towel, swim suit, sunscreen, and change of clothes for a week. Should be enough…” You slipped your flip flops on. “Appa, I’m leaving!” “Have a good time at the beach! Sorry I couldn’t drive you to the set…work.” You gave him an assuring smile. “It’s okay appa. I know how hard it is on you, ever since mom left.” He put his hand on your shoulder. “Be strong, okay? We’ll get over this.” You managed to hold back the tears and lift the ends of your mouth into a smile. “Annyeong appa. I’ll be back soon.” “Again, have fun at the beach.” You waved and headed out the door.

You fixed the backpack on your shoulders to a more comfortable position. You were thinking about your mom. ‘Wonder how she is right now..” Without realizing, a couple of tears slid down your cheeks. You ducked your head down so people wouldn’t stare at you. Slowly more and more tears fell down your face and you silently wiped them away. ‘U-umma, why did you have to leave us?’ You broke into a mini sob. Your feelings that were bottled up were spilling out into tears. ‘~~~~~, you’re such a pabo. Why are you crying on the streets looking like an idiot.’

“~~~~~-ah?” You looked up to see Niel. You quickly wiped your tears away and smiled. “Annyeong Niel-shii. Where’s the rest of Teen Top?” “Oh, they’re in the supermarket over there.” He pointed behind him. “Is everything okay? Why were you crying?” Your smile fell a little. “It’s nothing that important. Let’s go catch up with the rest of Teen Top.” You quickly walked to the supermarket with Niel following you. “~~~~~-ah’s here!” The Teen Top boys ran up to you and attacked you with a huge group hug. “What are you guys doing at the supermarket?” “We were buying snacks for the trip. Didn’t want to be hungry in the car!” You laughed. “Let’s go!” L. Joe and Ricky grabbed carts and stormed inside.

“What should we get?” “I don’t know, just fill the cart with random snacks.” “WAIT! I have an idea.” Everyone looked at C.A.P. “Let’s have a race. Each cart will have its own snack aisle and we’ll form teams. The team with the most snacks at the end of the aisle wins. BUT, you have to keep the cart moving at all times. Everyone get into a circle. We’ll play the flipping game to decide a team.” (A/N: I don’t know what it’s called, but each person flips their hand either up or down and the teams will be formed that way and stuff..) “1…2…3..!” Everyone flipped their hands. The first team was C.A.P., Chunji, and Changjo. The other team was You, L. Joe, Ricky, and Niel. “Wait, that’s not fair! You guys have an extra person!” L. Joe had an idea. He came behind you and carried you bridal style. He walked over to the cart and placed you down gently. “There, problem solved. ~~~~~’s just going to put the items in the cart.” “I guess that works...okay, READY? GO!” Suddenly both teams ran down their aisles. L. Joe and Ricky tossed tons of snacks to you. You quickly put them in the cart. Soon you were covered with snacks. Niel was pushing the cart like crazy. He almost crashed into the aisle wall. “Oops.” He steered the cart back on track. Finally, both teams stopped at the end of each aisle. You climbed out of the cart with the help of Niel. You looked over at the other team’s aisle. All the shelves were completely empty. “Woah, we’re going to have plenty of snacks.” C.A.P., Chunji, and Changjo high fived each other and cheered. They brought the carts to the cash register. “Ahjumma we’re ready.” The cashier’s eyes widened as she saw all the snacks. “N-neh.” She began scanning the products and putting them into groceries bags. After a while, all the snacks were scanned and bagged. The price was high. “$400 for everything???” You were shocked. “Who’s going to pay for this?” Chunji ran out the supermarket then came back in with the manager. “Aishh, you guys seriously went overboard with this.” He sulked as he took out four hundred dollar bills. The boys cheered as they took the bags and ran to the van. “SNACKS!” They giddily skipped around the parking lot and shouted with joy. You laughed along with them and thanked the manager. The manager took his empty wallet and put it back in his pocket. “These boys…” He shook his head and walked back to the van. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ta-da! Chapter has been posted! Sorry for this random chapter. But it kind of gives away a little of "your" past. ^^ BUT GOOD NEWS! NO MORE MIDTERMS FOR ME! WOO! I'm so happy. :'D Well, I hope this chapter shows off a little of Teen Top's cute and playful side. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^^;;

Please post a comment below and tell me what you think! Don't forget to subscribe while you're at it. ;D

THANKS FOR READING~