THE BABY!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Your alarm clock rang early in the morning. You groaned loudly as you slammed your hand against it. ‘So early…’ But you realized that you were going to meet the baby today. You smiled and jumped out of bed. You quickly went to the bathroom to do your morning routine.

Outfit: [http://www.yesstyle.com/en/celli-girl-v-neck-cable-knit-cardigan/info.html/pid.1023972736]You decided to walk to the set today since you didn’t want to disturb your hard-working dad. ‘It’s not that far anyways…’ You slipped your shoes on and headed out the door. You decided to pick up some snacks while you’re headed in the same direction. You stopped by your neighborhood market and looked around. “Annyeonghasaeyo, ahjumma!” You bowed.

“Oh! ~~~~~-ah! I haven’t seen you forever! You grew so much! You’re so beautiful.” You gave her a sincere smile. You looked around the store, looking for something Teen Top would like. You put some Pocky, Pepero, and Hello Panda in the basket. ‘What would the baby like?’ You thought you yourself until you saw something perfect. BANANA MILK! You giggled to yourself as you put a couple of bottles in your basket. You put a pack of lollies in while you were at it. You brought the basket to the ahjumma to check out. She just started putting the groceries in a plastic bag. “Eh? How much is it ahjumma?” She just shook her head. “~~~~~-ah, I’ve known you since you were a little toddler. You don’t need to pay.” You pouted but took the groceries anyways. “I’ll make it up to you ahjumma! I promise!” She just laughed to herself and waved. You were walking to the set, while on a lollipop. ‘Today’s going to be such a great day!’ You finally arrived at the set. “Oh! ~~~~~-ah! You’re here?” You turned around to see L. Joe with his hair and makeup all done. You nodded. “Yup! I stopped at the market on my way here. I brought snacks!” L. Joe took the plastic bags from you and put them on the staff table. You went to go get your makeup and hair done. The stylists put light dolly curls on the bottom of your hair, and put a little eyeliner on you. The director came by and greeted everyone. “Are you guys ready to meet your baby?” Everyone nodded. “Let’s start filming!”

You and Teen Top were just sitting around the house, waiting for the baby to come. “You guys wanna play a game?” You asked with a huge smile. “What game should we play?”

“Let’s do Rock, Paper, Scissors to see what game to play.” Ricky suggested. Everyone got into a circle and sat down. KAI BAI BO! In the end, Chunji was the winner. “I wanna play…SPIN THE BOTTLE!” Everyone’s eyes widened. “Fine, how about when the bottle lands on you, you have to do a dare? It’s kinda like Truth or Dare without the truth part.” Everyone agreed. Chunji got a bottle from one of the staff members and spun it. It landed on C.A.P. “C.A.P., I dare you to…give ~~~~~ a bear hug for at least 10 seconds!” Your cheeks flushed a slight pink. C.A.P. walked over to you. He hesitated at first, but wrapped his strong arms around you. He squeezed you tight, but not too tight. His scent filled the air around you. Your cheeks were red by now. “3..2..1! The 10 seconds are up!” C.A.P. didn’t let go at first, but released you eventually. He walked back to his spot and gave you a slight grin. C.A.P. spun the bottle and it landed on L. Joe. “I dare you to give ~~~~~ a kiss.” Your eyes widened. L. Joe just smirked. “…on the cheek.” You felt a little relieved. L. Joe’s smirk faded a little when C.A.P. said the cheek part. He nervously came closer to you. He was leaning in closer. You can feel your heart racing. He quickly pecked you on the cheek and went back to his seat. He tried to hide his revealing blush but you saw it anyways. You gave a small chuckle as he smiled back at you. L. Joe then spun the bottle and it landed on Ricky. “Ricky, I dare you to…” But before L. Joe can finish, there was a knock on the door. You got up and opened the door. A little boy came walking in with a young lady. “UWAHH!!!! Is that our baby???” You screamed while waving your arms all over the place. Teen Top all laughed at your reaction. “So cute!” You ran over to the little child and waved. “What’s his name?” “Yoogeun.” You crouched down to his height. “Annyeong Yoogeun!” You gave him a small wave. He smiled at you and waved back. “Wahh!! Kyeopta!” Teen Top came over to introduce themselves too. “Annyeong Yoogeun I’m Changjo appa!” “Hello~ I’m Ricky appa!” “You can call me L. Joe appa, okay?” He gave Yoogeun a little wave. “Annyeong Yoogeun, call me C.A.P. appa!” “Niel appa, at your service!” He gave Yoogeun little salute. Yoogeun laughed at his silliness. “I am your Chunji appa!” He waved with both hands. You look at Yoogeun and smiled. “And you can call me umma!” Yoogeun nodded cutely at you. “Aww! So cute!” You said as your pinched his cheeks.

“I’ll leave Yoogeun with you guys, but I’ll be back after filming!” You thanked the lady as you walked her to the door. “Thank you!” You said as you waved at her. You turned around to see Teen Top playing with Yoogeun like little children. ‘This is going to be soo fun!’ Suddenly an idea popped into your head. “Yoogeun, do you want banana milk?” Yoogeun looked up with wide eyes. He nodded and ran over to you. You carried him over to the staff table. You took a bottle of banana milk out for Yoogeun and poke the straw in for him. You held it to his mouth. “Here~” Yoogeun took the bottle into his tiny hands and starting drinking it. You put him down as he ran back to the appas. The Teen Top boys took turns playing with him. L. Joe gave him a piggyback ride. Changjo spun him around in the air. Ricky pretended to be a horse and let Yoogeun ride him. Chunji threw him up in the air and caught him. C.A.P. let him ride his shoulders. Niel ran up to Yoogeun and captured him. He ran with Yoogeun and hid around the set. “MUAH HA HA HA! HE’S MINE NOW!” You and the rest of Teen Top laughed like crazy. You and Ricky fell to the floor from laughing so hard. “A KID KIDNAPPING A YOUNGER KID!” “DOESN’T THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE?” The staff members were laughing at the silliness they were recording.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And the chapter is up! Well, midterms are a pain in the . T.T My last midterm is on Monday, so I SHOULD be able to update more often..HOPEFULLY~

ANYWAYS. I knew some of the readers want MASON, but YOOGEUN got the most votes. ): BUT I want your opinion. Do you want to just keep the winner, Yoogeun? Or do you want me to put like Yoogeun/Mason everytime the baby's name comes up? So some of the MASON fans would be happy? But I was scared some of you would be a little confused...let me know what you guys think by leaving me a comment below! I'll edit this chapter if a lot of readers think that they would perfer Yoogeun/Mason. . . 

Please leave me a comment or subscribe to this fanfic! Comments help me write better~