"I Can Fix Everything!"

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You opened your eyes once again to see bright lights and an IV needle in your arm. You looked to you left to see Junhyung outside with the rest of Beast. Yoseob suddenly spotted you awake and tapped Junhyung’s shoulder. He spun around and went inside, followed by everyone else. He sat down and grabbed your hand. “You need some fighting skills.” He said with a serious expression. You stared at him and started laughing really hard. After holding his laughter in, Junhyung started bursting out in laughter too. Beast shook their heads at the relationship between you two. Junhyung patted your hand. “I’ll let you rest for a while.” Junhyung left you alone in the room and pulled out his phone. Kikwang glance over his shoulder. “Who are you calling?” Junhyung sighed and dialed the number.

L. Joe was getting a harsh scolding from the president of T.O.P. Entertainment. “HOW CAN YOU LET YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ~~~~~ GO PUBLIC?!” L. Joe shrugged. “I seriously don’t know…” The president shoved all the papers off his desk and sighed. “L. Joe, you know I don’t mean to yell at you. But look what happened! Your mistake with this girl is bringing the rest of the group down with you! Not to mention, Hello Baby ratings have been dropping!” L. Joe became frustrated and messed up his hair. “I’ll find a way to fix this! Just….give me some time.” The president patted his shoulder and nodded. “Be strong, Byunghun-ah.” L. Joe stepped out of his office and reached for his ringing cellphone. His eyes widened at what Junhyung had told him. He hung up and clenched his phone. ‘I know what I have to do.’

The PD of Hello Baby came to the hospital after hearing all the news. You sat up as he strolled inside your hospital room. He sat down in the chair and sighed. “~~~~~-ah, what are we going to do?” You worriedly glanced at him. “PD-nim, I’m really sorry. This is all my fault.” You sadly play with your fingers. “~~~~~~-ah, I really don’t want to kick you off the show. I really think you’re really a great add to our show! Yoogeun seems to really like you too.” You couldn’t help but smile at the mention of Yoogeun. “Are we still going to continue the show?” He nodded. “Even we our horrible ratings, we’re going to finish the series no matter what! You know I will always support you and Byunghun.” You sincerely smiled at the PD and thanked him.

You heard a knock at the door and tilted your head. “Who can that be?” You started to get up but the PD motioned you to sit down. He got up and went to the door to see who it was. He turned around with a worried look. “It’s...Byunghun.” You gulped and shook your head. The PD went out of the room and told L. Joe to leave. The look on L. Joe’s face made you cringe. He tried to get past the PD but the PD grabbed him and tried to drag him away. L. Joe tore away from him and reached for the door. You quickly tried to get up and head for the door.

Before L. Joe could reach the door knob, you locked it. L. Joe’s eyes widened as he pounded against the door. “LET ME IN!” You leaned against the door as tears dripped down your face. L. Joe kept pounding the door demanding you to let him in. He went to the window next to the door and pounded on it. “~~~~~-ah! I need to talk to you!” More and more tears fell. “Leave me alone! I don’t want to talk to you!” L. Joe sighed. “Please ~~~~~! Just talk to me! I can fix everything!” You held your hands up to your ears and shook your hands. L. Joe finally gave up and left. You were still in the ground crying to yourself. ‘Why did he have to come here and make everything worse.’ 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHOOSH. NEW CHAPPIEEEE. I find this so dramatic. xD I'm so terrible at these scenes. Ums. Yeah. Bbyong~