Don't Mess With Me

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

“The competition’s getting close…only one round left. So Raemi, for our freestyle round, what kind of dance will you be doing?” Raemi tapped her fingers on her lips. “I’ll do a cute but y dance for you guys.” She stared right at L. Joe and blew him a kiss. L. Joe stared at her and pretended to throw up. Raemi winked at him and got ready for her dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-utfyw2G9M (4Minute’s part only)

A lot of guys yelled at the cutesy part, but Teen Top thought that they were going to die. “AH! THIS ISN’T RIGHT! ONLY ~~~~~~ CAN BE CUTE!” Ricky shouted. You had to admit her dance was pretty good, until she hit a snag. While the song was changing, Raemi had trouble ripping her white jumpsuit off. You couldn’t help but giggle. The whole crowd started laughing at her fail. “WHAT IS THIS?!” Niel shouted. He and Ricky were on the floor, laughing like idiots. L. Joe and Chunji stared at them as if they didn’t know them. “Appa…what are Niel appa and Ricky appa doing?” Yoogeun asked with the cutest eyes. Chunji patted his head. “Just pretend you don’t know them.” Yoogeun nodded and turned his gaze back to the stage.

“Wah…Raemi brings up the competition once again! ~~~~~-ah, do you think you’ll be able to handle this?” You flipped your hat sideways and nodded. “Let’s go!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1G82wFM7CM

Before the music started, you tied your shirt up so it revealed your slim stomach. The crowd gazed at your revealed stomach and screamed. “~~~~~~! WHY ARE YOU SO Y?!” L. Joe glared at the person who shouted that. Your popping skills really amazed the crowd. “Wah..She needs to teach us how to do that…” Changjo muttered. When you were doing the wave, all the guys in the crowd jumped up and cheered. One guy even had a nosebleed at the sight. You ended the dance with a cute peace sign. Everyone jumped up and shouted, “ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!” You blushed. The MC’s handed you a mic. “You guys really want me to do an encore?” Everyone cheered. “I guess that’s a yes?” You chuckled. “Who here is a fan of JAY PARK?!” Tons of girls screamed, the guys cheered. “Alright, I’ll do a mini cover of his song ‘Abandoned’ right now.” Everyone clapped and waited for your performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vjbH_IIDQ&feature=feedu (My favorite dancer on youtube- Kaotsun. <3 Check out her videos!)

You were a dancing machine. You copied Jay’s moves EXACTLY the way he did it. As a little extra, you even threw in some body waves from Ma Boy. You finished the dances and tried to catch your breath. The MC’s came over and patted you on the back. “Amazing as always ~~~~-ah!” You and Raemi stood side by side. “It’s time to announce the winner of this dance battle!” You gulped in nervousness. “For round one, the hip hop round, whoever thinks Raemi won shout, clap, or cheer!” The MC’s pointed at Raemi and only her fanclub cheered. “Whoever think ~~~~ won ple-“ The MC didn’t even have to finish his sentence before the whole room blasted with cheers and shouts. Raemi rolled her eyes. ‘I’ll win the next round.’

“For round two, the y round, if you think Raemi was the winner please make some noise!” Raemi’s fanclub plus a couple of guys clapped in the back. “~~~~~?” Everyone else jumped up and down and screamed. Raemi couldn’t believe it. ‘This little actually beat me in a Y dance contest?’ The look on Raemi’s face made you so satisfied. “And of course the third round, the freestyle round.” “Raemi?” Nobody cheered except for her loyal fanclub. “~~~~~?” As always the rest of the crowd has your back. “THIS IS AMAZING! ~~~~~~ WON IN A LANDSLIDE, BEATING RAEMI, THE CHALLENGER IN ALL THREE CATEGORIES!” Teen Top and Yoogeun ran up to the stage and gave you a huge hug. L. Joe and C.A.P. lifted you on their shoulder and you laughed. “CONGRATS ~~~~~~-AH! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!” Niel shouted. Raemi huffed and stomped backstage.

The night finally ended and you and Teen Top were still in your dressing room, waiting for their manager. There was a knock on the door and the director came in with a smile. “GOOD JOB ~~~~~-AH! We got amazing footage for our Hello Baby Special!” You bowed. “Thank you so much for letting me perform!” “Anytime!” The director bowed and left the room. “Yoogeunie! How was umma?” He gave you two thumbs up. “Yoogeun is going to do a family performance with us tomorrow! Are you excited?” He nodded. L. Joe walked over and wrapped his arms around your waist. “Good job today. Never saw this side of you before.” You blushed. He pecked your cheek and ruffled your hair. Yoogeun pulled on your hand. “Umma! I wanna go walk around.” You held his hand and led him out the door. “~~~~-ah! Don’t wander off too long!”

You and Yoogeun were walking around together while Yoogeun was entertaining you with his stories. You giggled and pecked him on the cheek. “Aww, you’re so cute~” Yoogeun gave you an eye smile and squeezed your cheeks. You smiled and continued walking around with him. Yoogeun suddenly let go and ran over to the stairs. “Umma! Look, we’re high up!” You nodded. “Yup! Yoogeunie, do you know how to walk down stairs?” He nodded and quickly walked down the stairs just to show you that he can do it. He walked down one flight of stairs and ran back up. “Wah! Yoogeun is a big boy now!” He flexed his arm. You laughed at the sight. “So cute!” Yoogeun squealed as you spun him around in the air.

Raemi stormed out of her dressing room to see where all the noise came from. She glared at you and Yoogeun. You let Yoogeun down and let him roam around the stairs. A couple of guys came up to you for autographs. You happily signed their books for them and even took pictures with them. Raemi was boiling up with anger on the inside with the sight of you getting popularity while she was left behind. ‘You think you can just come in and steal MY spotlight?! I’ll make you suffer.’ “Yoogeun! Umma’s going to get some water for you! Stay right here! No moving!” Yoogeun nodded and sat down on the first step. Raemi smirked. ‘The perfect chance.’ She had to wait a couple of minutes for all the staff and members to leave. When the hallways were empty, she quietly walked out with an evil smile plastered on her face. Yoogeun turned around, thinking it was you. “Eh? Who are you?” Raemi bent down and gave him and innocent smile. “I’m just a friend of your umma.”

You walked back with a bottle of banana milk for Yoogeun when you saw Raemi with Yoogeun. “Yah! Get away from him!” Yoogeun stood up. “Umma!” Raemi scowled. ‘This. Is. Payback.’ She harshly shoved Yoogeun down the huge flight of stairs. Your eyes widened. “YOOGEUN!” You dropped the banana milk and ran after him. You quickly caught him and wrapped your arms around him. You took all the pain and rolled down the five flights of hard stairs. You laid unconscious with Yoogeun in your arms. Yoogeun looked up at you with big eyes. “Umma..?” He shook you with tears in his eyes. “Umma…wake up.” He saw the blood flowing from your head. “UMMA!” Raemi chuckled. “My work here is done.” She quickly walked back to her dressing room so she can leave.

Yoogeun looked around trying to find someone to help. ‘Appas!’ He quickly ran to the dressing room to find Teen Top playing around with shouts and joy. “APPAS!” Yoogeun shouted with tears rolling down his cheeks. L. Joe ran over. “Yoogeunie, what’s wrong? Was your walk not fun?” Yoogeun started bawling. “APPAS! UMMA…” All of Teen Top grew concerned at the sound of your name. “Where is she?” Yoogeun pulled them over to the flight of stairs. L. Joe’s eyes widened as he ran down the flights of stairs. “~~~~~~!”

-----------------------------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUN. The wrath of RAEMI. What. A. . Even though I kinda created the character, I HATE HER WITH A PASSION. D:< 

Okays. SOME MORE TUMBLR SHOUTOUTS. >:DD

mine-favouritez, beastjunior, and hellomunni!

Thank you for following. :3 Alrights, so I only have 4 more days of school left! My graduation is tomorrow too! So excited. >< But those 4 days are going to be filled with exams and stuff. -sigh- Oh wells!

I think this fanfic is going to come to an end soon. :/ I'm so sad. T.T ANYWAYSS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBES