A Special Visit

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You continued living with Teen Top after the whole Raemi incident. Actually, a couple of weeks after the incident, Raemi was kicked out from the entertainment world and lock up in the juvenile center for reported child abuse. You and Teen Top had nothing to worry about anymore.

It was another busy day for Teen Top. They were busy preparing for their comeback. You sighed as all the boys were running around and getting ready for practice. L. Joe noticed your sudden quietness and ruffled your hair. “Don’t be sad..we’ll be back tonight. I promise.” He gave you a sincere smile. You meekly smiled back and looked down. “Bye ~~~~~~-ah!” You waved to the boys and they shut the door.

You heaved a huge sigh and laid back. “What should I do today...AISH.” You messed your hair up in annoyance. “Might as well do SOMETHING at least..” You tied your hair up and got started. “~~~~~, fighting!”

You took a mop and started cleaning the whole house. You swept, dusted, mopped, and washed everything. You looked at the clock. “Still a couple hours left…” You put an apron on and started cooking a meal for the boys. “Let’s see...” You started slicing some meat and vegetables. You washed the rice and set it in the rice cooker. While cooking the meat, you accidently burned your finger. “Ah!” You quickly stuck your finger in your mouth to cool it down. “Aish.. So clumsy.” You rinsed your finger under some cool water and applied ointment on it. You wrapped a cute little band aid over it and sighed. You finally finished after 2 hours of hard work. You set a cover over all the dishes so they won’t get cold. It was still early before Teen Top would come back. ‘I wonder if I should visit her today…’ You quickly took your apron off and grabbed your cellphone and wallet. You wrote the boys a note about where you were going. You slipped your shoes on and ran out the door.

You walked a couple of blocks and stopped at a flower shop. “Annyeonghaesaeyo ahjumma.” She smiled at you. You looked around the shop and saw the perfect flowers. “Ahjumma, I’ll get one bouquet of these white daisies.” She nodded and quickly wrapped them up for you. “Miss, you can go ahead and take one of those cards and write something while I get your bouquet ready for you.” You gladly took one of the cards. You borrowed a pen from the shop owner and thought about what to write. You thoughtfully wrote out the perfect letter and attached it to the bouquet. “Thank you so much, ahjumma.” You paid her and left the store.

Meanwhile in the practice room, the boys were practicing super hard for their comeback. “Good work guys! Especially Changjo! He’s got all the moves down, now I just need Chunji to brush up on your solo part and everything’s going as planned. I’ll see you boys next week for some vocal training.” The instructor left the room. Niel fell down from exhaustion. “Oh my god, who knew that hyung was so…strict?” Ricky fell to the floor and nodded. C.A.P. was too tired to even say anything. “Hey guys, let’s go home, I think ~~~~~ might be lonely all by herself.” L. Joe spoke up. Changjo agreed. “She’s gonna be so surprised to see us early!” At the mention of you, all the boys quickly got their stuff together and ran out to their van. They quickly arrived at their dorm and unlocked the door. “~~~~~~-ah! We’re home!” Chunji shouted, but no one was there. Ricky went inside and looked in all the rooms. “She’s not in here…” Niel pointed at the pink sticky note you left them by the dishes you made. L. Joe ran over and read the note out loud.

Hey Guys,

If you’re reading this, you’re probably home early from practice, or I’m still not home yet. I’ve left some of your favorite dishes on the table for you guys to eat while I’m gone! AND if you haven’t noticed yet, the dorm is sparkly clean! (Because of my amazing cleaning skills!) Haha~

Well, don’t worry about me. I just stepped out for a while. I’m going to visit my mom at the cemetery. I’ll be back tonight!

See you soon!

  • ~~~~~~~

L. Joe dropped the sticky note. The boys looked at each other with the same thought. “Guys, let’s go!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter! Sorry for being gone for like....2 weeks. without really updating something for you guys. D:

BUTTTTTTT. I just figured out that we might be able to go to Canada for a trip in August! SO EXCITED. So I'm PLANNING to go to Korea Town in Toronto... If there is one...someone told me there was...ANYWAYSS. I'm gonna pick up some kpop stuff! I'm soooooo happyy! LOOOL. And IF I'm able to go and find it. >> I'm gonna buy a little extra something for a LUCKY READER! :O So I'll keep you updated on that. xD 

BUT HERE. NO MORE RAEMI! ISN'T LIFE WONDERFUL?! LOOOL. >> Heh. heh. OMFG. I'm sooo excited for Teen Top's COMEBACKKK. But L. Joe's curly pink hair is ridiculous. But his straighten hair..omg sooo hot. xD

heh. heh. enough fangirling for meee. I'll update the next chapter soon! ^^