Ending World Hunger?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Everyone calmed down after laughing at L. Joe. “ROUND THREE. RICKY VS. CHANGJO” All the boys ooh’ed when you announced the match. “The maknae battle. THIS is going to be tense.” Changjo smirked and cracked his knuckles. “Let’s do this.” Ricky rolled his eyes. “Bring it on.” Both boys picked their characters and started the match. After the two battles, they each won one. It was down to the last match. The whole room was silent. Everyone concentrated on the match, even C.A.P. In the end, they both knocked each other out at the same time. “ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Ricky and Changjo both yelled. Everyone started laughing again.

“Well, I’m getting bored with the game, what do you want to do now?” You suggested. Niel and Chunji secretly brought a small table and some food out. “Wanna play ‘Ending World Hunger?’” Everyone nodded with a huge grin on their face and sat around the table. You were confused. “What do you have to do?” Changjo calmed everyone down and explained. “First, everyone puts one item of food in the blender, and when everyone’s done, we’re going to blend it together. Then we play a game, and the loser has to drink the mixture we created.” You seemed a little grossed out, but it sounded like fun.

L. Joe put a tomato in the blender. He laughed and passed it to Changjo. Changjo grabbed some strawberry pocky and dumped it in the blender. You put some lettuce in, and Chunji put in some maple syrup. Niel put a pepper in to ‘spice it up’. Ricky dumped a bunch of skittles in and chuckled. “C.A.P. oppa, are you going to play?” C.A.P. stiffened up. He shook his head rapidly. “The last time I played that game, I had a stomachache for a week.” All the boys laughed while you were afraid of what’s going to happen. L. Joe put the cap back on and hit the blend button.

The food slowly turned into a red color. The blending stopped and everyone could smell the foul stench in the room. Everyone was scared of the liquid now. You gulped. “W-w-what g-game a-are we p-playing?” “I don’t know…something simple?” Chunji suggested. “How about rock, paper, scissors?” Everyone nodded and agreed. “So, loser has to drink the…mixture.” “But there’s a lot.” L. Joe brought up. “Fine, two people will drink it then.” Everyone nervously nodded. “KAI BAI BO!” L. Joe and Niel were safe. They clutched their chest. “Oh my god, we’re safe!” It was getting extremely tense. “KAI BAI BO!” Chunji and Ricky were safe. They high fived each other and laughed. You and Changjo were the two losers. You both looked at each other with worried eyes. Chunji poured the mixture into two equal shares. The two cups were placed in front of you two. You sighed.

“Changjo, if you don’t make it, can I have your iTouch?” Changjo glared at Ricky. You laughed a little. Changjo gulped. He hesitantly picked the cup up and brought it to his lips. He breathed out and chugged the whole thing in one sip. Your eyes widened as he had a hard time swallowing it. He managed to get it down and sighed of relief. “Niel hyung, why did you have to put that pepper in?” He sniffled while fanning his sore tongue. Niel laughed like crazy. You were so nervous now! Your shaking hands slowly grabbed the cup. You gave a little pout as the boys watched in worry. “~~~~~-ah, you don’t have to drink it…” Niel started. You shook your head. “That’s not fair to Changjo oppa.” You brought the cup to your lips and started drinking the mixture. It tasted…TERRIBLE. It was spicy and sour. You finally swallowed it and fanned your tongue. “Ahhh! Hot!” You wiped little tears near your eyes. “Sorry ~~~~~-ah.” Niel said. “It’s okay, it’s over.” You gave him a small smile. L. Joe handed you a glass of water and patted your back. You thanked him and quickly drank the water. “I never want to play that game ever again.” You said with a small chuckle. Everyone else laughed along.

After the crazy games, everyone got ready for bed. You crawled into bed with Yoogeun and the hair on his head. “Goodnight Yoogeun-ah~” You whispered. “Goodnight oppas!” “Goodnight ~~~~~-ah!” The room was soon dark and everyone drifted off to sleep, waiting for tomorrow to come.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It just came to me... >< I'm almost at 100 subscribers! I'm sooo happy!!!! Thanks for all the support. <3 It really makes me happy that people enjoy reading the stories I write! Also, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL! And if you don't celebrate it, then never mind! Haha~ 

L. Joe is currently winning the polls by a couple of votes! PLEASE VOTE IF YOU HADN'T ALREADY! It'll make the story a lot easier to write! And also, if your bias didn't win the poll, I hope you guys will still continue to read this fanfic. :/ I don't really want to lose readers just because the partner has been decided! But maybe, I will write a separate ending so everyone's happy...even if L. Joe wins. I DONT KNOW! That's why you all need to vote! I'll decide sooner or later! THE MAIN POINT IS PLEASE CONTINUE READING IF YOUR BIAS ISN'T CHOSEN! T.T 

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! AND ALSO, SUBSCRIBE! THANKS FOR READING!