Mission Number Two

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The director handed Chunji a card. “This is your second mission.” You guys nodded.

Chunji read the card. “The second mission is a mini quiz. You will have to answer questions relating to children and/or babies. You will each have to answer one question. Again, if three of you guys fail, you will not be able to meet your baby and continue the series.” You gulped. ‘Oh geez. Never knew this show would be so…difficult?’

The director pointed to C.A.P. “C.A.P. please answer the following question.” He nodded. “If a baby has a fever, should you try and bring the fever down yourself, or call a doctor?” C.A.P. thought for a moment.

“I think calling a doctor is the right answer.” DING. “Correct! Next, Niel.”

Niel sat up quickly and nodded. “Niel, what kind of food should infants eat?” “EH? Ummm..baby food?” DING. “Correct! I was looking for a more specific answer like puréed foods, but baby food is acceptable. Chunji, you’re up next. Should you bathe a newborn baby?”

“Ummm. Sure?” A loud buzzer sound filled the set. “Incorrect. You should never bathe a newborn baby until a couple days later. If you do, the baby might catch a cold.” Chunji pouted cutely and sulked.  

“Ricky! Please answer the following question!” Ricky looked up with wide eyes. “O-okay.”

“Is it more likely to have a baby boy or a baby girl?”

“OH! This is easy. BABY BOY!” Ricky shouted and stood up with a huge grin on his face. DING! “Correct! Good job Ricky.” Ricky clapped like a little kid. “L. Joe, it’s your turn to answer a question. True or false, toddlers can only eat small amounts of food to prevent choking.” L. Joe smirked towards the camera. “True.” DING!

“Correct! Changjo! At what age does a child start preschool?” Changjo blinked innocently at the camera. “Uhhh. 3?” The loud buzzer rang. “The correct answer is 4-5. You were close though.” Changjo puffed his cheeks out. “Awws. So close.”

“And last, but not least, ~~~~~. Now if you get this question wrong, you will not be able to meet your child and continue the show.” You gulped. ‘WHY?! WHY?! HOW COME THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME??’ You nervously nodded you head. “~~~~~-AH FIGHTING!” You glanced at Teen Top who was smiling at you.

“~~~~~. How often do you need to take a child to the doctor’s for a checkup?” Your heart pounded in your chest. ‘What to do?? If I fail, appa would be so disappointed in me. What if Teen Top hates me too?’ “U-umm. “ You couldn’t get the answer out. ‘Stop being so nervous ~~~~~. You know this. Just calm down.’ “I-I think you should take a child at least once a month?” The whole studio was silent. ‘That’s it. It’s over. I failed.’ DING! “CORRECT! GOOD JOB GUYS! YOU ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO MEETING YOUR CHILD!” You felt so relieved. Teen Top cheered and ran all over the studio. “GOOD JOB ~~~~~-AH! YOU DID IT!” You smiled.

“Only one mission left, and you guys can meet your kid.” Everyone cheered.

“I wonder if it’s a boy or a girl?”

“I hope he or she has chubby cheeks so I can squeeze them all day long!” 

The staff cracked up when Ricky said that. Ricky just looked at the camera with innocent eyes. "What?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't have anything to do, so here's the fourth chapter. ^^ Finished writing it. :DD

Oh my god, thank you all so much for reading and commenting! It's makes me so happy!!! (:

THANKS FOR READING! Please subscribe and comment^^