Date...?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntkLP26htZA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was one of those lazy afternoons. You were in Teen Top’s dorm laying on your stomach on the floor, reading a book. L. Joe walked into the room and smiled. You had some headphones on and you were happily singing along to G.NA’s Black and White. L. Joe quietly snuck up and sat beside you. You didn’t even notice him and just turned the page. You started singing the chorus of the song. “Neowah na Black and white. Neo neo neowah na Black and white, oh neh meotdaeroh jeh meotdaeroh eojjeom geureoni. Neoneun molla nae mam molla wae molla.” All of a sudden L. Joe belted out to the chorus with you. You looked beside you and jumped up. You pulled your headphones down.

“Yah! Oppa!” He started laughing. You playfully hit his shoulder. “Mianhae~” He stuck his tongue out. You stopped hitting his shoulder and smiled at him. He came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. He rested his chin on your shoulder. You blushed. “Oppa, the other guys still don’t know about us.” You felt his head shoot up. “Oh yeah!” He grabbed your hand. “Let’s go!” You were confused. “Why are were in such a hurry?” He didn’t answer you, he just pulled you to the living room. He sat you down on a comfy chair.

“Yah! Guys! Come out now!” One by one, the Teen Top boys came out of their own dorms. Their hair was all messed up. “Yah! Why are you so loud at… 2 o’ clock in the afternoon?” Chunji yelled. Niel nodded. “Yeah..we were still sleeping.” Chunji rubbed his eye. “Whatever. Okay, listen for a minute.” They all sat down and gave their attention to L. Joe. “Okay, this is kind of hard to explain bu-“ Changjo sighed. “Are you going to tell us that you and ~~~~~~-ah are dating?” L. Joe looked at him with a surprised expression. “How di-“ Chunji spoke up. “It’s really not that hard to tell.” “We knew that this was going to happen anyways.” C.A.P. said while yawning. Ricky just nodded. “Can we go back to sleep now?” Niel groggily said. “I guess..” L. Joe rubbed the back of his neck. Everyone sighed and headed back to their own rooms. You looked at L. Joe and he looked back at you. “Hmm..that wasn’t so hard.” You laughed. He smiled and grabbed your hand. “Since we have nothing to do, wanna go on a date with me?” He asked while blushing. You nodded. “Sure L. Joe, I’d love to.”

You quickly got dressed and waited for L. Joe. [Outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/rose-lace-sleeveless-dress-almond-one-size/info.html/pid.1024183757] You patiently waited for L. Joe to finish getting ready. After a couple of minutes, L. Joe finally walked out. [Outfit: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/64671_154643604576180_131758246864716_279474_6645403_n.jpg] You smiled and stood up. He kept looking at you. You grew nervous. “Is it okay?” He nodded with his mouth opened. “Y-you look cute.” He stuttered. You blushed. “Let’s go!”

The two of you were walking along the streets. The sun was out shining and there was the perfect breeze. You held your arms out and twirled around. “Wah! It’s so nice outside!” L. Joe chuckled and held your hand. “Oppa! Do you want to go visit Yoogeun today? We haven’t seen him in a while. I miss him.” You pouted. “Sounds good. To be honest, I’ve been missing the little guy too.” He led you to a bus stop and the two of you sat down on a bench. “Oppa!” He sat up. “Is anything wrong?” “Yes!” “What, what happened?” He stood up, examining your arms and legs. “Oppa, it’s not me! I’m fine, but you’re not.” He looked really confused. You laughed. “Oppa, aren’t you suppose to wear a disguise so fans wouldn’t recognize you?” “Oh yeah…” He paced around and snapped his fingers. “The hats and glasses from the beach!” “Oh yeah!” L. Joe ran back to the entrance of their dorm. “Wait here! I’ll go grab them real quick!” You laughed at his silliness and sat down on a nearby bench.

You played with your phone and twirled your hair. You glanced up at the gorgeous sky and puffed your cheeks out. ‘I wonder how Yoogeun is doing…’ You sighed. All of a sudden a pair of arms wrapped around you from behind. “What’s with the sigh?” ‘L. Joe.’ You smiled. “Just wondering how Yoogeun’s doing…” He rested his head on your shoulder. You laid your head against his. His hold on you tightened. Inside, you were melting. Your insides felt fuzzy and you had butterflies in your stomach. (A/N: NOT LITERALLY. That would be so gross. o.e….ew.) His finally let go after a while and held your hand. “Let’s go visit Yoogeun now.” He gave you a sweet smile and squeezed your hand. He reached into his pocket and gave you a pair of glasses. You put them on. He had a similar pair in blue, while yours were pink. The two of you hopped onto a bus and sat at the very back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh,..not really thrilled with this chapter...but I'll try my best in the next chapter~ 

Omgggg! I'm so excited. Spring Break is FINALLY HERE. Well, I still have one more day of school...BUT STILL. <333 Can't wait for Spring Break.. (:

Anywayss. I read all of your silly comments about Ricky. They made me laugh sooo much!! I love you guys. <3

So..just go ahead an comment! I loves me the comments 8D Even if they have NOTHING to do with the story. I enjoy reading them. :33 OH YEAH! I'm planning to make this fanfic,,a little longer than I thought?... Would you guys still stay with me? :/ -sigh- 

BUT SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! (: