The Past Comes Back Once Again

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

You woke up from your mini nap and looked around you. You were still in the van. “Manager-shii, how long until we get to the beach?” He looked surprised for a second. “OH! You’re awake! We SHOULD be there in about another hour or so.” You nodded and puffed your cheeks out. C.A.P. then woke up. “Oh..~~~~~-ah, you’re awake.” He said with a sleepy voice. “Yeah.. We’re still not at the beach.” He looked around. He had an idea.

“Let’s take pictures of them sleeping. They look soo funny!” He said with evil eyes and a smirk. You laughed a little. Changjo, who was next to you, stirred in his sleep. You covered your mouth so he couldn’t hear you. Changjo laid his head against the window and started snoring again. You chuckled. C.A.P. took his camera out and secretly took a picture of Chunji who was snoring away. Then he took another picture of Niel who was slightly drooling. “Ha, these guys are going to kill me when they see this.” He said with a laugh. He handed you the camera. You quietly took a picture of Changjo with his head against the window. Then you turned to Ricky who was kind of talking in his sleep. “..Ummaa…” You tried to stifle a laugh while taking the picture. L. Joe was the last one. His bangs covered his eyes and his face looked so calm. You took the picture and gave the camera back to C.A.P. “We should print the pictures out later.” You suggested. “We should.” C.A.P. replied with a wink. You smiled and looked out the window.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket. “Oh!” You quickly took your phone out and looked at the caller ID. ‘Appa~’ It read. You answered the call. “Annyeong appa!” You said with a quiet voice, so you won’t wake everyone else up. “~~~~~-ah, how are you so far? Are you at the beach yet?” “No, not yet, the manager said that we should be there in about an hour.” “Oh, araso. I just wanted to check up on you. You’re coming back in a week, right?” “Yeah, why is something wrong?” Your voice was filled with worry. “Everything’s fine, I just need to tell you something when you get back. Don’t worry.” “Okay appa.” You hesitantly replied. “Well, I’m not going to interrupt your fun now. I’ll call you again tomorrow.” “Neh! Annyeong appa.” Your dad hung up and you put your phone back in your pocket.

You noticed that everyone was awake. “Did I wake you guys up?!” They all shook their heads. You let out a big sigh of relief. “Sorry if I was loud.” The boys just gave you assuring smiles. Ricky took out the huge bags of snacks. “Who’s hungry?” Everyone laughed as Ricky passed all the snacks out. The rest of the car ride was filled with munching, laughing, and singing. Soon you all arrived at the beach.

“FINALLY! WE’RE HERE!” Chunji ran out of the van, stretching and spinning in circles. Everyone else piled out the van. “You kids can go play, I’ll start unpacking everything.” The manager said. All the Teen Top boys ran towards the beach. You stayed behind. “Manager-shii, I’ll help you.” You walked over to the back of the van and helped unload the trunk. “It’s okay ~~~~~-ah, go ahead and play!” You shook your head. “You had to drive for four hours straight. You must be tired! At least let me help you unload the van.” You gave him a grin. The manager turned back to the van. “You’re a very helpful and caring girl. You remind me of my own.” “Your own?” He nodded. “I had a daughter just like you. She had the best personality. She’s always positive and helpful. You remind me of her.” “How come you said ‘had’?” The manager sighed as he took some chairs out of the van. “Well, I was a single parent. My wife passed away right after she gave birth to my daughter. A couple years ago, my daughter grew sick and had to constantly stay in the hospital. I was so busy with my work; I didn’t really have time to visit her. One day, the day that I decided to visit her, she went to the emergency room. I waited for several hours, hoping that she would come out all healed and okay. The doctors came out and told me that she passes away. She couldn’t fight the disease.” You could see tears b in the manager’s eyes. Your eyes were filling up with tears too.

“I’m sorry, I know it’s hard to lose someone you love.” Your voice quivered. “I lost my mother too.” All the memories of your childhood replayed in your head. “We were celebrating my birthday one day, and my dad decided to bring me to a beach. I remember it was the best day of my life. We played in the water, built sandcastles, and we even watched fireworks light up the sky. Suddenly, my mom fainted. I was so scared. I was little so I didn’t know what was happening. My dad dragged me and my mom to the car and drove us to the hospital. I waited in the lobby for hours and hours. I even remember spending the night there. When I woke up I saw my dad talking to the doctors. Then he just dropped to his knees and the doctors bowed and walked away. I went up to him to ask what happened. His face was strained with tears. ‘Your umma passed away.’ He told me. The last time I saw her was on a hospital bed with a white sheet covering her. Her face was pale and lifeless. I really miss her. There was so much I wanted to tell her.” Your voice shook as you told him the whole story. Tears ran down your cheeks. You let out all the tears you’ve been holding in all these years. The manager hugged you. “It’s okay. We’ll get over this.” You could tell that he was crying too. Teen Top was hiding behind the van so you and the manager couldn’t see them. “I never knew they had it this hard..” L. Joe looked through the windows. He saw you crying your eyes out. His heart hurt. “We have to make this trip amazing, so ~~~~~ and hyung can have fun and forget their past.” The rest of the boys agreed and formed a plan. ‘Don’t worry ~~~~~, we’ll take care of you.’ All the boys thought. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was listening to 'It Hurts' By 2ne1 while writing this chapter. It made me sad. ): Hope you readers out there will enjoy this chapter? ^^ Don't think that I forgot about Yoogeun! He'll be in the next chapter. ;D And for the boys' plan, that shall be revealed in the next chapter as well. I think I might have gotten over this writer's block. But who knows...it might hit me again later on. T.T 

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE BOX BELOW AND SUBSCRIBE! THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! <33