A Meeting With Dad. *Gulp*

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

It soon got dark outside and all of you had to get going. You heard Yoogeun’s stomach growl. “Yoogeunie, are you hungry?” He nodded. “We should feed him before filming ends…” Everyone nodded in agreement. “Where should we go though? The studio doesn’t have a kitchen for us to cook in…” Ricky brought up. You tapped your finger against your lips in thought. You suddenly smiled and held Yoogeun’s hands. “Follow me!” The boys looked at each other and shrugged. In the end, they happily followed you along with the camera crew.

You all stopped outside of your house. “TA-DA!” Everyone looked confused. “Umma…where are we?” Yoogeun asked with big cute eyes. “We’re at my house! We can use my kitchen to cook dinner for all of us! Well…COME ON IN!” You unlocked the door and invited everyone into your house. On the inside, it was perfectly decorated and big enough for you and your dad. “Everyone, make yourself at home!” Changjo and Ricky quickly jumped and laid on the couch. L. Joe shook his head and sat in one of the chairs. Everyone else piled in and made themselves comfortable. You smiled and tried to find your dad.

“APPA!” Your dad came out of his room and his eyes widened. “~~~~~!” He ran down the stairs and pulled you into a huge bear hug. “I missed you so much! Why didn’t you come home and visit your appa?” You sheepishly smiled. “Mianhae, appa. I was busy with the guys.” You pointed to the living room and your dad smiled. “Yay! You brought guests!” He ran to the living room and greeted everyone. You laughed and went inside the kitchen to get started on dinner.

You dad faked a smile and waited until you left. Right when you entered the kitchen and was out of sight, he dropped his smile and stared at the boys. The cameramen decided to turn off the cameras for now, since there wasn’t any interesting footage to film at the moment. You dad scanned each and every one of the boys. He nodded at Ricky. “YOU! Who are you?” Ricky gulped. “Annyeonghaesaeyo, Ricky-imnida. I’m ~~~~~-ah’s best friend.” Your dad nodded and moved on to Changjo. “How about you?” Changjo’s eyes widened. “Changjo-imnida. I’m also one of ~~~~~’s friends…” He slightly bowed. Your dad pursed his lips and went onto C.A.P. “YOU!” He narrowed his eyes. “I don’t like how you look. Seems kind of gangster-ish to me.” C.A.P. broke out into a nervous sweat. “I-I’m C.A.P. I’m the group’s leader, and I take care of everyone in the group. I’m also one of ~~~~~’s friends.”

Your dad interrogated every single of them. Chunji and Niel were shaking a lot by the time your dad was through with them. “And lastly…you. The one with the funny hair color.” He glared at L. Joe. “You must be my daughter’s boyfriend…correct?” L. Joe timidly nodded. “You better take care of her. I swear if she comes to me, telling me that you broke her precious little heart…I’m going t-“ You popped out of the kitchen door. “DINNER’S READY!” All the boys ran to the dining room, happy they were all saved by you.

The boys took their seats and you brought all the dishes to the table. There were a lot of different varieties of foods; a mini buffet.

Everyone’s mouth watered as they stared at the delicious feast in front of them. You brought Yoogeun a high chair that you used to use, and set it on one of the chairs. “Eat a lot, okay Yoogeun?” He nodded with a happy smile as you patted his head. You went back to the living room and looked for the cameramen. “Come on! There’s enough food for everyone!” You pushed them all into the dining room and they all took a seat. L. Joe saved a spot for you and even pulled out your chair. You beamed and started eating. Everyone else started digging in.

Everyone was fighting over all the dishes and talking with each other. Your dad smiled at how L. Joe kept getting all the ingredients for you since everyone was fighting over them. He totally approved how he was responsible on remembering to get stuff for Yoogeun and even feeding him. ‘He’s a good kid, that’ll make a good father.’ You looked around and liked how everyone filled all the seats making the room so lively. This never happened after your mom passed away.

Soon, everyone was done and you were left to do dishes. L. Joe stayed behind and helped you while the cameramen were filming Yoogeun and the others. “Dinner was really good today!” You smiled. “Really?” He nodded and gave you a thumbs up. You beamed at him as he wrapped his arms around you from behind. You giggled as he cuddled into your neck. He grabbed your hands and helped you wash the dishes from behind. You secretly smiled to yourself as L. Joe really made you comfortable. You looked up at him and he gazed down at you. He looked at your lips and leaned down for a kiss. You tip toed up and gave him a sweet kiss. You pushed away but L. Joe wanted more. You lightly pushed his chest and he stopped, and you gasped for air. He chuckled at how cute you looked right now. Your dad was secretly peeking from the kitchen door and he smiled himself. ‘Just like Sooyoung and me.’ He sighed and went back out to play with everyone else. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST SO YOU KNOW, Sooyoung is just a name I made up. That's the name of ~~~~~~~~'s mother. Heh Heh. SO HIGH SCHOOL STARTED FOR ME!!!! I GOT LOST AND TRAMPLED T.T WAHHHHH. ANYWAYSSS. I'VE ALREADY BEEN PILED UP WITH HW AND STUFF. :3 

I reallllyyyyy need to get this fanfic done!!!! I feel bad for all you readers, looking forward to the ending >> Only a couple more chapters to go! BYE FOR NOW!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3