Prep Time!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

It was finally time for the performances. With Teen Top’s busy schedules, you really didn’t have that much time to rehearse. You were super nervous of making a mistake on national television. To make matters worse, the performances were going to be aired on Hello Baby, the internet, and on TV all over the world. You were in Teen Top’s dorm pacing around. Teen Top left early in the morning for their schedules, and they would meet up with you at the staging areas. The manager came back to the dorm for you. You quickly got into the van with all your stuff and headed to KBS studios.

When you arrived in the parking lot, the manager stopped you. “~~~~~~-ah, don’t be so nervous. The choreographer at T.O.P. Media told me how you always practice there. I’m sure you’ll do fine.” He gave you a smile through the rear view mirror and you smiled too. “Thanks…manager oppa.” “Alright. I’ll meet you in the waiting rooms with the boys. See you later!” “Neh!” You climbed out of the van and entered the studio.

You gripped onto the straps of your bag as you walked down the hallways. You saw tons of idols there. You were trying to search for your name on one of the doors down the hallway. You saw Raemi come out of her dressing room. She saw you and glared at you. As you were trying to walk past her, she purposely bumped into you. Your bag fell and spilled all your things onto the floor. She smirked and stomped on your phone with her ridiculously high heels. She flipped her hair and strutted down the hallway. You scoffed and pouted. “She cracked my phone screen..aish..” You picked your stuff and shoved it into your bag. “Gonna have to get a new phone later…” You sighed.

You finally found the room you and Teen Top were assigned to. You entered and sat down. You took your phone out and rubbed the screen. You tried to turn it on, but it didn’t work. “Aw…it’s broken..” You sadly put it back into your bag and started getting ready before the boys get here. A young woman who looked around her 20’s walked in with a huge case and a wardrobe rack. You stood up and bowed towards her. “Annyeonghaseyo. ~~~~~~-imnida.” “Oh! You’re ~~~~~~~? I’m your stylist and coordi! You can just call me unnie.” She said with a huge smile. “Oh…nice to meet you , unnie!”

She waved you over to one of the fancy chairs in front of the mirror. “Come here. I’ll get you started on your make up and outfit.” You sat down in the comfy chair and let the stylist put make up on you. She started doing your makeup for the Shy Boy performance. “We’re going to have a cute but natural concept for the Shy Boy performance, okay?” “Neh!” She lightly covered your face with foundation and concealer to give you that flawless look. After, she lined your eyes with a little bit of eyeliner and put a slight pink blush on your cheeks. She finished off with a pale pink lip gloss.

“Okay, your make up is set, we’ll do your hair now.” You nodded and stared at yourself in the mirror. The stylist put your long brown hair into two little pigtails and curled them gently. “Uwah! You look so cute!” The stylist pinched your cheeks. “Gomowo, unnie!” “No problem! After all, it’s my job.” She gave you a wink. You giggled. “Let’s get you into the outfit now, the boys should be here soon.” She quickly led you into a changing room and gave you a cute looking dress. “This dress is actually Hyosung-shi’s outfit. You should be able to fit into it.” She left the hanger with the dress on one of the hook and closed the door. “Come out whenever you’re ready!” You took your current outfit off and slipped the tiny dress on. You stepped out of the room and looked at the stylist. “Oh my gosh! It fits perfectly!” You blushed.

“Do you know how to dance in high heels?” “Well…it depends how high they are.” She handed you a pair of strap on high heels. “Think you can dance in these?” You took them from her. “I’ll try.” You put the heels on and strapped them on. You danced a little bit of Shy Boy. “Yup. They feel fine!” You gave her an OK sign. “Alright. Well, you’re done for now. The boys should be here by now. Just go ahead and sit down on the couch over there.”

A couple minutes later, the Teen Top boys rushed into the dressing room. You jumped a little from the sudden rush. “Sorry we’re late! Our interview took longer than we thought!” Niel shouted. “It’s okay! We only need Ricky for now. He’s up first with ~~~~~!”The stylist quickly sat Ricky down onto the chair and started prepping him. “Is ~~~~~~ here yet?” L. Joe asked. The stylist nodded. They were relieved. They turned around and saw you on the couch. Chunji raised an eyebrow. “Who’s this?” You stood up. “Yah! Oppas can’t even recognize me?” You pouted. Their eyes widened. “~~~~~~~-AH?!” You laughed and gave them a peace sign. “Yup! It’s me!” “Wah! You look so cute!” Changjo squealed. “Yeah! We couldn’t even recognize you!” C.A.P. said. You stuck your tongue out. “Mehrong!” L. Joe came up to you with his arms opened wide. You wrapped your arms around his waist. He did the same. “You look..cute.” You blushed. “Gomowo.” Teen Top started making loud noises at the cute scene. You and L. Joe released each other and blushed.

Ricky came running up to you. “~~~~~-ah~ Oppa is finished!” “Uwah!!! Oppa’s so adorable!” You playfully pinched his cheeks. “Our little ~~~~~~ is even more adorable!” He started pinching your cheeks too. The manager walked into the dressing room and stared weirdly at you and Ricky. “Okay…~~~~~, I called you like seven times…why didn’t you answer your phone?” You rubbed the back of your neck. “Um…my phone..kind of…broke..” The manager furrowed his brows. “It was working this morning when you called me..” You sighed and took your phone out. “Raemi bumped into me and stepped on my phone…” You puffed your cheeks out. “Is she STILL bothering you?” Ricky asked. You nodded. “Yeah..” L. Joe grew concerned. “Raemi? She’s bothering you?” Ricky stepped in. “Yeah! When I was rehearsing with ~~~~~ one day, she just came in and started telling her how you’re her boyfriend and stuff. It made me disgusted. She’s like two-faced, when no one’s there, she’s mean like a devil, and when she sees one of us, she turns into a up.” Ricky made a disgusted face. L. Joe gave himself a little facepalm. “~~~~~, don’t believe anything she says. She’s been doing that to all the trainees and everything.” You nodded. “Got it oppa!” Suddenly, a stage worker came in. “We need Ricky and ~~~~~~ on stage right now.” You heart started pounding. “Time to go!” Ricky grabbed your arm and dragged you out the door. 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ta da! This chapter seems REALLY boring, but the other performances will be posted soon~ 

OMGGG. B1A4<33 I love them so much. >< Even though they just debuted. They're so talented...and cute~ Keke I have a feeling they'll do well in the music industry. ^^

Comment and subscribe. <3

BTW! I'm looking for someone to review my fanfic for me. :33 Just let me know if you're interested. ;D