EXCITEMENT!

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

The manager called C.A.P. to tell you guys to head back to the hotel for filming. With Yoogeun’s hand intertwined with yours and the other with L. Joe’s, you and Teen Top walked back to the hotel like a true family. On the way there, Yoogeun kept jumping up and down so you and L. Joe lifted him up in the air and swung him back and forth. He laughed which caused you to smile. L. Joe took a glance at you and smiled himself. ‘Keep smiling ~~~~~. That’s when you look the best.’

At the hotel, the director and the camera crew were already set up and waiting. You and Teen Top bowed formally to all the staff members and made your way to the director. “Today, we are going to film at the amusement park!” Everyone grew excited. “OH MY GOD! I CAN’T FREAKING WAIT!” Shouted Niel. The director motioned him to stop and listen. “Instead of gaining interest in the crowds around here, you all will receive a hand held camera to record your ‘adventures’ in the amusement park. Be sure to get some footage of Yoogeun as well. At the end of the day, we will take your footage and edit it for next week’s episode. And most importantly, have fun! All the expenses will be paid by our lovely producers. So relax and have a lot of fun!” Some staff members came up to you and the boys and handed you each a video camera. “When you get to the counter at the park, just tell them that you’re from Hello Baby and you will receive an all-day wristband for the rides, food, games, and everything!” You were SO excited! All of you automatically ran out the door towards the boardwalk. “ALL-DAY PASS TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK! HOW CAN THIS GET ANY BETTER???” You carried Yoogeun up with one arm and ran even faster. ”HURRY UP YOU SLOW POKES!” You taunted.

You got to the counter and put Yoogeun down. The rest of the boys caught up. “Hi, we’re from Hello Baby! We’re here to claim our all-day wristbands.” The accountant was too busy staring at Teen Top. You waved your hand in front of her face. “Hello? Can you hear us?” She quickly snapped out of her trance and glared at you. “YAH! I heard you! No need to be waving your hand all up in my face!” She slapped your hand away and rolled her eyes. You drew your painful hand back to your side and pouted. “Sheesh, no need for violence…” She scoffed and threw two passes at you. She took six passes and gently handed them to the Teen Top boys. She batted her eyelashes and tried to act cute. “Here you go.” She giggled as C.A.P. took the passes. You bent down to pick up the fallen tickets. You took one and wrapped one around Yoogeun’s left wrist. “There you go, Yoogeunie.” You ruffled his hair and he played with the wristband. You had trouble getting the wristband on your own wrist so L. Joe came up and helped you put the band on. You smiled and thanked him. He gave you a small smile and patted your head. When everyone was done putting their wristbands on, C.A.P. led everyone into the amusement park. “ARE YOU GUYS READY TO HAVE SOME FUN?!” Everyone gave a shout of excitement. “LET’S GO!” “WHOO!” 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Chapter is up! I HAVE REACHED 100 SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU ALL FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME! ALL YOUR COMMENTS REALLY HELP MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE AND MORE EACH DAY! Even though I have lots of homework. >< BUT STILL! I love them. <33 Thank you guys for helping me reach my goal. (: 

NEW GOAL: 200 subscribers? :D Do you think I would make it? 

Anyways, please comment in the box below to tell me what you think about this chapter and subscribe!