A Good Morning?

Hello Baby...? TEEN TOP VERSION.

 

Narrator’s POV

“YAH! WAKE UP BOYS!” Teen Top’s manager stormed into the dorm. “I have some good news for you guys!”

L.Joe groaned and got up to go freshen up in the bathroom. Meanwhile, Ricky was still sleeping, hugging his stuffed animals. C.A.P. was up a long time ago, already eating breakfast in the dining area. Chunji whined for a while, but eventually got up. Niel was just lying in bed, too lazy to get up. Changjo was snoring away.

“AISH… You boys seriously need to stop playing video games til midnight… PALI!!!” (A/N: Umms I think that’s how you spell it, but it means faster or hurry up in Korean. ^^)

Thirty minutes later, all the Teen Top boys were in the living room, waiting for their manager to speak.

“So, the good news is…YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE ON A TV PROGRAM FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS!!” The manager jumped up and down, with a huge smile on his face.

“EH???? SERIOUSLY???” They all shouted at the same time.

“Are we going to be on Star Golden Bell?” Ricky asked with pleading eyes.

“Anniyo. Keep guessing!” The manager turned to Niel. “Niel, take a guess.”

“Umm, We Got Married?” He asked with a questioning face. The manager sighed.

“You guys at guessing. YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE ON…HELLO BABY!” Ricky shot up and started jumping around the dorm.

“YES! HELLO BABY! I LOVE THAT SHOW!” L.Joe looked at him weirdly and turned to the manager.

“Is it just Teen Top?”

“Nope! You guys will have a special guest with you, also taking care of the child.”

“NO WAY! A GIRL?!” Chunji was so excited!

 

Your POV

“~~~~~-ah! Can you come here for a minute?” Your dad yelled from his room.

“Neh, appa? What is it?” You sat down on a chair, and faced your dad.

“I’ve arranged for you to be on a TV program.”

“Eh? Waeyo?”

“It’ll be good for you to get publicity. You said you wanted to be an actress when you grew up, right?” You thought about it.

“Well, I really haven’t decided yet, but it sounds good appa! Gomowo.” You bowed and left the room.

“~~~~~-ah! You start tomorrow! You’ll be meeting with your ‘co-stars’ later! Make sure you cancel your plans for today!” Your dad yelled again.

“Araso, appa!”

 

Narrator’s POV

“Wahhh! I wonder if she’s pretty!” Ricky day dreamed.

“I hope she’s younger than us! I’ve always wanted to be called an oppa.” Changjo said shyly. L.Joe sat in the couch thinking about how this is going to work out. ‘Should be interesting.’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's the first chapter! Tell me what you think. PLEASE COMMENT BELOW & subscribe!

-ATTENTION-

I'm currently looking for a banner thing for my fanfic! If you would like to make one for this fanfic, that would be awesome! Please let me know if you're interested, or if you know anyone who could provide a banner for me! ^^

Thanks for reading! ^^