Chapter 65: I am the genius

Ms Author- Idol

More than just a Singer, Kyung Me

Singer Kyung just released her first photo essay book with the pen name, K.M.MVP. What’s shocking is that this isn’t the first book that the star had released. Fans who are familiar with the book ‘A Book of Debt’’, a romance novel, will recognise the name, K.M. MVP.

Back in 2010, the star had released ‘A Book of Debt’’ with a pen name and the book was a hit. What’s amiss is that no picture of the author is published. However, fans found out that singer Kyung Me and author of ‘A Book of Debt’ is the same person!

An author and a singer at the same time, who knew?

Credits: _______

“That’s what read the news,” Manager Oppa smiled. I sat on the couch, listening. Now, I really have nothing to hide. Everything was out in the sun.

“Nice, I like the last sentence,” I smirked, playing with the tea spoon on the kitchen counter top.

“I’m surprised too.” Manager oppa shut his laptop tightly.

“Of course, who am I?” I said smugly.

“You and your sneaky tricks,” Manager flick my forehead with his fingers. “So, that’s what the black leather book about?”

“Yeah,” I nodded, drinking my coffee. “Aren’t I a genius?”

“Yeah, right, smart – , let’s get prepared for your book signing. You’re going to be late.” Manager tapped his watch. I hopped off the counter top, enjoying the sweetness of my coffee today. Everything seemed so perfect today. Well, everything except for JaeJoong being missing.

None of us contacted each other ever since our argument at his house. My hands still bare the mark and pain from being slammed by the door. I never regret because I knew it was my fault for throwing him into depression. However, because of that, his fans were a lot calmer than before and anti- fan club was demolished.

“We’re here,” Manager oppa announced as he pulled up in front of the book store, crowded with people.

“Wow,” I stared.

“That’s the word,” Manager oppa heaved a sigh and got out. Then he walked around and yanked open the door for me. Screams broke out as I stepped out; welcoming me was all my loyal fans holding up fan board of support.

I maintained my smiled, thanking them for the immerse support. A line already formed in the book store, the 200 fans all holding my book waiting for me. I was bought to my table at the start of the line with security accompanying. This was so much more than I expected but I was glad. Soon, the signing started.

“Thank you very much!” I waved goodbye as I handed back the book.

I twirled the pen in my hands, waiting for the next book fan in line. A book slid under my nose. Get to work, baby!

“Hello! May I have your name please?” I asked without looking up as I drew those curves in my signature.

“Kim Jae Joong,” One said proudly. I glanced up, was my ears playing tricks on me? There stood in front of me, that familiar silhouette and smile. He took off his sun glasses revealing his charming eyes. I stood up, thinking of the right reaction I should be giving. But all I could do was to gap at him like a goldfish.

“Your fans are looking,” He smirked, cupping my jaws to yank my mouth back in place.

“Why… Aren’t you… I… You… But…” I spoke one word at a time, unable to comprehend his presence.

“Let me speak on your behalf.” JaeJoong flashed his million dollar smile. “Why am I here? Because I want to; aren’t I angry? Explain later; you are shock that I am here; You thought I said goodbye to you in my life, but you love to see me here.”

BINGO!

Before I knew it, he wrapped his hands around my waist across the table, pulling me closer and went straight for my lips. You could hear applauds breaking out in the quiet book store, as if to congratulate this happy couple madly in love.

“I miss you so much,” He whispered with a smile lingering on his lips.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kekekeke. JaeJoong's back!!^^

Hehe.sorry, Hoya, just can't get any girl for ya in the story.

Ah well.. Hope you guys had fun reading the chapter!!^^ <3

You guys, thanks for styaing subcribed for so so long. ((: &

of course,do write your lovely comments below~