Chapter 11: KILL ME.

Ms Author- Idol

Promising Hoya, I waited for him at café near the SBS building.

“Oppa!” I waved at Hoya as he walked through the glass door. He smiled immediately at the sight of me.

“Annyeong,” I greeted as he sat down.

“Annyeong,” He ruffled my hair. “I’m sorry if you waited too long.”

“No worries, I didn’t wait too long.” I smiled.

“Wait here, I’ll get us food,” Hoya stood up once again. I nodded in respond. Moments later, he came back with sandwiches and cereal. Celebrities wouldn’t eat too much before the start of the stage in order to maintain to figure.

“Thanks, oppa.”

“So, how’s your recording for running man that day?”

“Hmm… fine, fine. Just…” I sighed, at the thought of JaeJoong.

“Wae?” Hoya gazed at me in surprise, worried.

“Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure!”

“Why did you say we are on a date?”

“What?” Hoya chocked on his sandwich. “Did…Di…Did I?”

“Neh, you did,” I frowned. I didn’t have a hearing problem to hear the wrong things right?

“You must be dreaming,” Hoya gave a nervous laugh. I eyed him suspiciously.

“Can I ask you another question?” I enquired again. Hoya nodded very carefully this time.

“Have you ever met JaeJoong of JYJ?”

“Can you be more specific?” Hoya knew it wasn’t this simple with an answer yes or no.

“In other words, to get to know him as a friend, rather than a celebrity?” I inquired.

“Silly girl, how could we get to know such person like him? Wait, you went on running man with JaeJoong sunbae-nim, right? Is there something wrong with him?”

“I wouldn’t say he’s weird, but I wish I knew what’s on his mind.” I pouted, taking a spoonful of cereal. Hoya looked at me, confused, his face full of question.

“Sorry,” I knew I was talking nonsense. Why would I say such stuff?

“It’s alright.” Hoya reached out, ruffling my hair. “I couldn’t give you an answer, but I’m glad you told me the truth.”

I grinned. “You’re the best.”

“Of course,” Hoya gave me a grin. “Hurry up and eat, we will be late.”

“Neh~” I dug into the cereal, bite after bite.

“Annyeong hasehyo!” I went around greeting all the seniors. A particular room caught my eye – JYJ dressing room. JYJ was having their comeback stage today, which earned lots of fans to be present. Competeting on the stage with them just made me more nervous, especially JaeJoong’s ‘unique’ personality. Taking a deep breath, I braced myself and knocked the door.

“Annyeong hasehyo! I’m Kyung Me!” I greeted 90 degrees.

“Oh, Annyeong haseho,” Junsu smiled, greeting awkwardly.

“Annyeong hasehyo,” Micky was also a little awkward. Except for…

“Oh, Kyung Me, annyeong,” JaeJoong waved a little. He sat on the chair, looking at me through the reflection of the mirror. He was getting his hair done while reading a book? A book with a cover that was so familiar to me. I smirked. It’s mine.

“This is my new album,” I handed them the black album, still smiling. “Congratulations to your comeback.”

“Ah, thank you,” Junsu passed the album over, examing it.

“I’ll listen to it well,” Micky added.

“Ah, neh, thank you! Well then, please excuse me,” I left the room, not to interrupt their preparation.

“See you, Kyung Me!” JaeJoong waved again.

JUST KILL ME.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HellO! to anyone who is reading the story.

^^ hope you guys are enjoying the chapter/ story! 

I wonder if writing it like that is alright!

So, please so comment lots & sub!^^