Chapter 69: D-day

Ms Author- Idol

A week later…

“My dearest bride, do you want to wake up?” His breath tickled my ears, I squirmed away and whined. It meant a ‘no’. He whispered, ‘please’ into my ears. I flipped my blanket over, covering my face to block my ‘alarm’ clock.

“Do you want to miss your book signing?” JaeJoong poked me.

“I’m tired. Go away!” My voice muffled through the blankets.

“You’re going to be late!” JaeJoong tried to my hair like the usual way and the key to wake me up. I love it and I would always wake up in an instant. However, today the bed’s more tempting. I stayed up whole night trying to doing something ‘special’ for my husband-to-be.

“Go away!” I whined

“You said so.”

Silence…

“Ahhhhhhhh!!! Don’t kidnap me from my bed!” I screamed as JaeJoong scooped my up from my bed in a bridal style. I wrapped my arms around his neck, hiding my face in his chest.

“Time to get ready,” JaeJoong tried to place me down on the toilet bowl. I cling onto him, pouting. He chuckled heartily, as he sat down, putting me on his lap. “What can I do to get my polar bear down?”

“Bed,” I pointed out the open door. JaeJoong shook his head and pinched my nose. A smirk suddenly wiped on JaeJoong’s face and I frowned in confusion. His intention - simple and obvious as he leaned in towards me. I swiftly entangle from him, covering his mouth before he could do anything else.

“Wash up!” I grabbed my toothbrush you to see JaeJoong’s disappointed face in the mirror’s reflection. I giggled in amusement. Seriously, this guy love skin ship too much.

“Can’t we go back how it was 3 seconds ago?” JaeJoong wrapped his arms around my waist, whispering into my ears that tickled. I shook my head, pushing him out the bathroom with one hand and shut the door in his saddened face.

I chuckled, shaking my head. I would never ever trade anything for this guy.

After sending off my ‘troublesome’ guy, I took the long ride to the airport, where my private jet was prepared for me. Today was a race against time, trying to complete all 3 big events in my life in a day. I took deep breaths and settled myself down. You can do this, Kyung Me!

Seoul to Sokcho, then off to Ulsan, back to Busan and lastly, Jeju islands. Finally, I arrived back in Seoul after completing 5 cities and 10 book signing. Words of congratulation were the most heartwarming present I received from fans. No matter where they were from, they bought smiles and blessings just for me.

“Oh my…” Ms Baek pushed open the door gently. I sat in the middle of the room surrounded by mirrors and lights. It was a room especially for me.

“Do I look okay?” I straightened my white dress. My hair was let down beautifully styled with natural curls in it, make up touched up by my makeup artist. Ms Baek walked towards me, her eyes fixed on me.

White, you would expect a wedding dress to be. However, where’s the surprise if it was? The luxurious pink chiffon silk layered on the dress in every different shade and every way possible. The strapless corset top was an elaborated piece with crystal covering every inch of the top, and pink ribbons weaved in and out of the dress. It is then attached to the bottom layers, covering only up to my thighs, and trailing back down the back in the long way. The dress was pair with a high black silk ribbon heels, wrapping itself up above my ankles.

“You look lovely, dear! IN FACT, you are more than lovely! Simply gorgeous!” Ms Baek grinned at me.

“Are you being truthful?” I was worried.

“Come’ on, when do I ever lie?” Ms Baek frowned.

“You’re the best!” I gave her a hug. “I can’t believe I’m getting married!”

“I know right! You’re just a brat when you came to me with your black leather book.” Ms Baek knuckled me gently on the head. I pouted, sticking out my tongue at her. “However, I love your book no matter what. So, here’s something special from me.”

Ms Baek took out a beautifully decorated rectangular gift box, mentioning me to open it. I carefully remove the ribbon, revealing the content. It was a caduceus clip ballpoint pen in sterling silver.

“Oh my god! This is the pen I wanted!” I squealed, excitement swirling in my head. I pulled her into another tight hug. “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!”

“I can’t breathe!” Ms Baek gasped.

“Sorry,” I immediately let go, beaming at her.

“Congratulations on your wedding, my dearest writer. Have a great life, alright.” Ms Baek my cheeks like a mother.

“I know will,” I nodded in confidence. “I will, because I’ve chosen the best man in the world.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Description of the wedding dress is based on: http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/561013344/2012_HOT_zuhair_murad_front_short_and.jpg ^^