Chapter 57: Fans & Idol

Ms Author- Idol

JaeJoong and I separated routes as we left Ms Baek’s house. God knows how many fans and reporters camped outside our apartment, just waiting for us to appear. So, I disguised myself in wig and glasses. The familiar celebrity van was not here to pick me up so as not to arouse suspicions. Plugging in my ear piece, I boarded the public transport. How long had it been?

I enjoyed myself throughout the ride. It passed through familiar places and entered alleys that were still recognisable. How much I missed my old, simple life. I rang the bell as I saw the familiar building, my dorm.

I strolled up the route up to the dorm, taking in the fresh air. Suddenly, a yell strike across, disturbing the peaceful neighbourhood. It could be heard even with my earphones on.

“It’s her!” A fan recognised who I was. Given her tone, it was nothing but hatred. It must one of JaeJoong’s fans. Was my disguise that bad?

I pretended they were talking about someone else and continued walking nonchalantly.  But their shouts never stopped, not even for a second. By the time I reached the front of the building, I was surrounded by at least 10 of them and couldn’t escape anywhere.

“Yah! How dare you ignore us!” One, assumed to be the leader of the fan club, roared in anger.

“Your disguise pose to challenge to us, we can recognize you even you are burned into ashes!” The other pulled away my wig, revealing my natural hair. I stood there defenceless against those angst fan girls.

“Stop being a and pester JaeJoong oppa! Leave him alone!” The leader yelled out loud. Then the pushing started. I tried my best to stay as invisible as possible, till a point where my patience ran out. I fell onto the floor given the force that was pushing me.

“YAH!” I screamed at them. They all looked startled, but never back off. “I know you guys idolize your idols, but this isn’t the way to treat people.”

“What did you just say?” The fans seemed even more agitated.

“Look, I don’t care if you treat him as your husband, boyfriend or lover. Have some respect, can’t you? You don’t have the right to treat me like that.” I got up, brushing the sand off my jeans.

“Who are you to lecture us?! You deserve all these, you !” A fight started or maybe torture for me. I was totally defeated by these girls. Women are scary when they lose control. I bit tight on my lips, trying to endure the pain.

“What are you guys doing?!” Hoya’s agitated roar could be heard over the commotion. The girls turned and focused on Hoya temporary. Whispers spread throughout the girls. Some recognised Hoya while others looked clueless.

“Leave her alone!” Hoya took big strides towards me, his eyes lit up with anger. “If not I will call the cops.”

“Ha!”  The leader let out a snort. “Who are you to interfere? Leave before I make tarnish your reputation and destroy your fan club.”

“Try me!” Hoya hissed as he stared straight into the girl’s eyes, towering over her. You could literally feel the pressure he was putting on the girl. She squirmed back a little, and kept silence.

“Come’ on,” He helped me up and out of the crowd. Hoya surrounded her arms around me, protecting. I was in a total mess.

“Yah! This is my last warning to you, leave Kim JaeJoong!” The leader yelled, as she couldn’t do anything against Hoya.

“That is none of your business whether she leaves him or lives with him?” Hoya turned around, glaring.

“Never mind, forget it, oppa. They need some time to learn and accept it.” I sighed. Hoya gave a last stare and headed towards the building.

“What did you say?! We will never accept it!!!!!” The leader screamed and that was the last thing I heard.

Nice aiming, girl.