Chapter 4: Lost & Found?

Ms Author- Idol

The whole day I was so fidgety, my heart lingered on my leather book. Nothing could make me concentrate, not even my important schedule. Mistakes were made here and there which earned a scolding from manager oppa.

“Kyung Me! I know you are worried about your book, but can you FOCUS?!” Manager Oppa dragged me outside the recording room. We were at MBC building for radio show. I was so distracted that I couldn’t answer the DJ properly.

“Minanhae, oppa,” I apologized with my head down.

“If it’s about the book, then pull yourself together. There is nothing you can do, not even weeping.”

“Arraso,” I pouted in annoyance. He’s right. I could only pray it would be back soon.

“I’ll buy you your favorite coffee, so pay attention, alright?” Manager oppa patted my head. I nodded, still sulking. I went back into the studio, trying to shake off the thought on my book. A few hours later, I was out with my favorite coffee and ended the schedule for the day.

“Kyung Me, can you stop being so gloomy?” Manager oppa was driving us back to the dorm.

“No, I need my book,” I knew I was childish, but I’m really upset about losing it. It was a life’s work, rather, it was a new story that I’m completing for my second book. Manager oppa sighed deeply and continued driving, not knowing how he should comfort me.

“Kyung Me!” Hoya waved at me, as I got off the car upon arriving at the dorm. I waved back without much respond.

“What’s wrong?” Hoya asked, concerned.

“She lost her book,” Manager oppa came over, joining us at the lobby. I nodded dejectedly.

“What book?” Hoya had a question mark in his head.

“A black leather book, I left it in the waiting room, but it’s gone when I’m back,” I explained, while we got into the elevator.

“Ah…” Hoya grinned a little. What’s he grinning about? “Why not you come over our dorm?”

“Your dorm?”

“Uh-huh.” He nodded to me, and then turned to Manager oppa. “Do you mind, hyung?”

“Not at all, I had enough of the gloomy her the whole day.” Manager oppa raised his hand, surrendering. I growled at him like an angry puppy. How could he? I lost the book that concerned my career!

“Alright, angry ball of fur, we are here,” Hoya chuckled at my reaction. We got out of the lift, on the floor where Infinite lived.

“Kyung Me!” Woohyun shouted as soon as I entered the door. He sat on the couch, tuning the channel now and then.

“Hey, oppa,” I said in a monotone.

“Are you alright?” Woohyun asked very carefully. I sighed, repeating the story just made thing worst.

“Where’s the rest?” I asked, trying to change a subject.

“They all have schedule. Hoya and I have to go later too. So what’s up?”

“Nothing, I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Come’ on,” Hoya pulled me away, into his room.

“Join me for TV!” Woohyun yelled for us as he went inside the room

“Later!” Hoya yelled back as he shut the door. I found myself a seat in the familiar bedroom. Being label mates and friends, I came over often.

“Kyung Me?” Hoya stood in front of me, both his hands hid behind him.

“Hmm?” I looked up at him.

“Here you go.”

MY BOOK!!