Chapter 25: Hoya’s fight

Ms Author- Idol

 

From Kyung Me <3

Oppa, are you alright?

To: Kyung Me <3

Yeah, I am. ^^ Why?

From: Kyung Me <3

Nothing… Myung Soo oppa said something strange.

To: Kyung Me <3

What did he say?

I waited for a reply from Kyung Me. Minutes later, there’s nothing. No respond. I started to really wonder what Myung Soo had said to make Kyung Me so reluctant to reply. I decided to confront him.

“Myung Soo?” I went over the over room.

“Neh, hyung?”

“I need a word.”

“Sure,” Myung Soo put away whatever he was doing. I closed the door, leaving only the two of us in the silent room. The rest of the members occupied themselves in the living room.

“So, what is this about, hyung?”

“MyungSoo, what did you tell Kyung Me?”

“Kyung Me? What did I say?”

“I don’t know. She isn’t saying. She just told me you said something strange.”

“What did I…” Myung Soo thought hard. “Oh.”

“So?” I asked again. His expression told me he recalled something.

“It was nothing, hyung. I just told her not to betray you.”

“Betray me? Why would she? In what way would she betray me?” I was starting to get uptight with Myung Soo’s judegement of Kyung Me. Why would he say that? Didn’t he spend at least a few years with her to get to know her well enough? I trusted Kyung Me and I expected Myung Soo to be the sametoo.

“I don’t know, hyung. I just saw her with JaeJoong today.” Myung Soo was also beginning to be frustrated.

“JaeJoong? What had JaeJoong got to do with this? Myung Soo, you are not making sense anymore. What are you trying to say?”

“I’m advising you to treasure what you have, hyung.”

“When did I ever need your advice?”

“You might never know, hyung. I might just lose that important person.”

“Seriously, Myung Soo, you are getting so weird! What do you know?”

“I know everything.” Myung Soo glared at me.

“I’m warning you. Don’t go to Kyung Me saying funny things, Myung Soo.” I threatened and gave a last stare. Trying to contain my anger, I went over and opened the door.

“If not what would happen to me? You are the clueless one, hyung!” Myung Soo yelled out his last sentence. Perhaps the members in the living room heard it, they went silent.

“What did you say?” I turned around.

“Kyung Me might not be who you think she is!”

Without speaking another word, I stride over in two steps. No longer suppressing my anger, I swung a punch on Myung Soo’s face. But he saw it coming, blocking it with his hands. I landed another punch on his other side of his face, too fast for him to block it off. He landed on the floor with a thud, the side of his lips bleeding a little.

“Yah!” A pair strong arm locked me in place before I could send Myung Soo another blow. Sungjong, Dongwoo went over to Myung to check on him.

“What are you doing?! Are you insane, Hoya?!” Seong Gyu yelled. I was still trying to struggle, breathing deeply.

“Stop it, right now!” Seong Gyu commanded. Everyone halted, breaking off. I also stayed still. I stood no chance against the six of them. I shook off Woohyun’s grip on me. Without another word, I stormed out in anger.

“Where are you going?” Seong Gyu yelled after me.

Somewhere, anywhere…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey Hey~

Hope you guys are happy with how the story is going!!!^^

Btw, this chapter is Hoya's POV & those in blue are SMSes!

TY!!!^^