Chapter 70: The gate to a blissful future

Ms Author- Idol

*Knock knock*

Infinite came rushing into the room, all in suits, a bright smile hung on their handsome face. On them, black suits of different style that fitted each perfectly, yet matching to each other. What a sight! I beamed back at them, my prefect boys.

“Woah!” Dongwoo was the first to make any sound upon entering the room. The rest was standing at the door, gapping…?

“Guys…?” I gave them a questioning look. Ms Baek was beside me, all smileys. Was it me or did I miss something that they saw and I did not?

“You might need tissue to wipe your mouths.” Ms Baek teased them, pushing tissue box into Hoya’s arms. Hoya was out of dazed more than anyone else, and was a little red.

“I mean, yeah, you look fabulous.” Hoya spoke up, stuttering.

“Do I?” I smiled brightly.

“Of course!” Woohyun snapped out of his state of shock, immediately agreeing with Hoya. The rest of the guys chorused in agreement.

“Don’t we have a gift to give our bride?” Sunggyu voiced out, clearing his throat.

“Oh yeah! Gift! Where is it? Where?” The guys went into total state of confusion, till Myungsoo, the calmest person in the room pulled out a tiffany and co. gift box. Well, not for long. The next second, the guys were arguing over who would present the gift to me and snatching the box between 7 grown guys.

“Guys!” I raised my voice, trying to grab their attention. They looked over in surprise. “Why can’t you guys give me at the same time?”

“You’re right!” Dongwoo laughed, rubbing his neck in embarrassment. I chuckled along with the rest, as they joint hands together.

“We love you, Kyung Me. So,” Woohyun started, as they encircled in front of me. They chorused, “Congratulations!”

“Thank you, guys!” I hugged them all.

“Quick! Open the gift!” Dongwoo jumped in excitement. I nodded, as I unwrapped the small blue box in my hands. A beautiful accessory lay shining in the small box, how beautiful it was… The shiny silver floral key pendant was beautifully crafted to perfection and surrounded with a round brilliant diamonds which made with 18k white gold.

 “Do you like it?” The seven guys waited in anticipation.

“I love it!” I squealed, still admiring at the amazing little gift. The guys was very satisfied at the answer, a bright grin appeared on their faces and high fived each other.

“May I?” Hoya volunteered, as his hands reached out for the necklace. I nodded excitedly, as I swipe my hair to one side. Hoya took it out carefully out of the box. Then, he wrapped the necklace around my neck and locked it in place. His hands lingered on my hair, combing it back into place. His eyes couldn’t part with mine. I smiled in encouragement.

“After so long, I still couldn’t bear to let you go,” Hoya sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist from the back. His head leaned on my shoulders. I gazed at him through the reflection of the mirror. The guys and Ms Baek had long disappeared from the room without any trace or sound. Privacy was what they thought we needed at the moment.

“You deserve someone better than me, oppa.” I replied.

“You’re the only one, Kyung Me.” Hoya answered in confidence. I frowned at him, not that I don’t hate him for it. However, he should really find that prefect guy in his life like I found my Mr Right. Before I could argue with him, he twirled me around. “You’re like an angel today, you know that?”

“You might have written it all on your face,” I grinned at him, recalling his stunned face.

“You little,” Hoya pinched my nose playfully. Then his eyes turned gentle as he took my hands in his. “My little girl is growing up beautifully every day and soon, you’re going to be a wife, not to mention a mother. But in my heart, you’re always that Kyung Me I met years and years ago – strong and innocent who needs protection. So, come to me any time you miss me or you need a shoulder to lean on, alright?”

I nodded, tears now threatened to fall. I sniffed; looking deeply into Hoya’s smiling eyes. Hoya mouthed ‘silly’ as he wiped away those tears. He fished into his pocket and pulled out something shiny.

“For you,” Hoya dropped his special little gift into my hands. A tiffany hearts bracelet lay shining in my hands. The round brilliant diamonds formed in a shape of a heart sparkled brightly and nothing else was on the bracelet. Or rather, nothing else was needed.

“Though I couldn’t keep you with me,” Hoya picked up the bracelet, going round my wrist. “But my heart will always be with you, Kyung Me.”

“Thank you, oppa.” I wrapped my arms around Hoya’s neck, appreciating every single cell that lived in him. How could such wonderful person exist in this world? “I love you too.”

“I do too. Don’t lose that smile. Live as whom you are, Kyung Me.” Hoya deepened the hug till I could feel his heartbeat.

“Who am I then?” I questioned, as I let go. As confusing as I am, I do have multiple identities. Hoya thought hard, trying to give me an answer.

“My girl who is an awesome author idol,” Hoya grinned brightly. No question could ever make him go speechless. He then held out his hands for me. “So, is my girl ready to walk down the aisle tonight?”

I grinned back, nodding in excitement. 

Yes, I am who I am – an author idol.

-END-

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE END.

This marks the end of the story. ^^ hope you guys did enjoyed the chapter. & thank you so much for supporting this story.

It's my first writing such a long story...REAL LONG. However, I love the process of writing this story.

Anyway, you guys are awesome!!!! & I'll come back with more lovely stories & hope you guys will support them as well.

<3 I LOVE YOU GUYS.

P.S. an extra chapter will be uploaded, look forward to it!!