Chapter 51: The truth needs to be told.

Ms Author- Idol

 

I staggered my way into my room, my heart pounding hard against my chest. Those painful words rang in my ears, and tears filled the brim of my eyes. I never expected it to be so agonizing.

“Kyung Me...” Hoya called in a gentle voice. He knew as he heard it too. I didn’t bother to lay my bag down, or to take off my outer coat. I lost the motivation to keep my strong front. It was too tiring for me. Weak, my legs gave away and I landed on the floor.

“Just cry on my shoulders,” Hoya simply said. He sat beside me, his arms around me. I leaned against him; those tears flowed down as soon as I shut my eyes. Hoya stayed with me, my hair. He hummed a gentle song as I cried on silently.

“Kyung Me?” Apparently I had fallen asleep. I was on my bed, covered with warm blanket. I slowly opened my eyes to the dark room. A shadow cowered over me, covering the moon light that shined into the room.

“Hey,” he said gently. I immediately recognised the voice.

“JaeJoong...” I looked up.

“Yes, it’s me. Hoya told me everything.” JaeJoong ended with a bitter note. I understood his feelings, but fans really do make a big part of an artist’s life.

“Don’t blame them.” I said, guilty of the mess that I caused.

“I…I’m really sorry for what my fans did.” JaeJoong apologized sincerely.

“Don’t be, I understand how they must have felt. It’s like falling out of love.” I smiled weakly.

“How are you feeling?” JaeJoong’s tone changed to a softer one, his hands reached for my head, my hair softly.

“Better than before,” I answered honestly, shifting myself to get a better view of JaeJoong.

“I’m sorry,” JaeJoong apologized again.

“Really, I should be saying sorry. I caused your reputation and your career. You must have lost a lot of fans.” I sighed deeply. JaeJoong stayed silent. I continued, “So, how did you get away from the press at the car park?”

“I told them we will be holding a press conference tomorrow.” JaeJoong’s answer short and sweet, his expression was dark, visible even in the moon light. It turned that way because of the press or something else, I didn’t really know.

“Kyung Me ah,” JaeJoong’s eyes turned gentle, and reached out for my hands.

“Neh?” I gazed into his eyes that still sparkled in the night. JaeJoong stayed solemn, his brows locked together.

“Wae? Don’t worry. Once we clear it up, and tell the media. We will be...” I stopped. Was this what I really wanted?

“Strangers,” I finished my sentence with difficulty.

“Strangers?” He repeated my words.

“Yeah, that’s right,” I gave an empty chuckle. “That’s what fans want right?”

“No!” JaeJoong pulled me up in an instant, locking me in his arms. My face buried in his chest. “It isn’t what I want. I don’t care what the fans will think. Most importantly, tell me, is this what you want?”

“What do you want me to say?” I said, the tears were filling my eyes again. “You want to know the truth that is only filled with ugliness?”

“Not the truth, but you honest feelings.” JaeJoong shook his head. “I want to know what’s really deep inside your heart. I want to hear you say them. Tell me, Kyung Me, please. I will listen only to you.”

“Can I really say what I want?” My voice trembled.

“Yes,” JaeJoong said firmly, but his gentle on my hair were the exact opposite of his seriousness. The words that Hoya advised ran in my head.

“From what I see,” Hoya turned, staring directly at me. “You do, Kyung Me. You have to realise that more than anything else.... .... ....”

“Love over pride and reputation.” I answered sincerely.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey hey guys!!^^

still in the middle of my tests, but this is just too tempting. heheh.

Hope you like it! Do comment!! I love each & every one of those comments, and of course you guys who wrote them!^^