Chapter 63: Hoya’s unchanging love.

Ms Author- Idol

“Does it hurt?” Hoya shifted closer to my knees, reaching out for my hands.

“I guess so,” I smiled weakly. It won’t hurt more than the disappointment that filled my heart.

“It might have been my fault,” Hoya’s voice layered with sadness and regrets.

“Why? It was never your fault.” My hands reached for his face, cupping his cheeks.

“I told him everything.” Hoya

“What about?”

“I was mad with him for causing you so much hurt,” Hoya frowned with pain, gripping hard on the glass cup till his knuckles turned white. “That’s why I told him everything. Maybe that’s why he’s being such a coward. He was afraid.”

I tried to comprehend what Hoya was talking about. It could get a little complicating since I was gone for so long. Hoya sighed deeply, starting to explain everything from the day I left Korea. He told me how JaeJoong barge into their dorm, how they argued, and then went missing for a week while spamming the twitter with emotional words for a few months. The more I hear, the more heartache I felt.

“It’s his guilt.” Hoya ended with a clear conclusion and then added bitterly. “His fans came back running to him, anyway. After seeing their idol suffers an emotional break down like that.”

I smiled; I knew he didn’t mean the bad way.

“Wait, wait, you reckon he’s trying to push me away now? He’s not really angry at me running away from him and leaving his life?”

“That’s my guess,” Hoya shrugged.

“Hmm…” I thought hard. Was this really the true meaning behind his words?

“Let’s not talk about him on this happy occasion.” Hoya threw away those confusing thoughts in his head. “How’s your trip? Was it fun?”

I repeated the story I told Ms Baek to Hoya, giving him details of my wonderful journey to the overseas. We talked through the night, till the sun slowly crept into the room’s window. I yawned widely; tired tears filled the brim of my eyes. Soon, I fall into deep slumber.

Till…

“Shh!! You will wake her up!” One hushed.

“I know! So be quick!” The other commanded.

“How did the 2 of them ended up this way?” a muffled snicker.

“Guilty!” One giggled.

“Shh!!” The rest hushed.

“Quick! Get out!” Came an urgent command and then the door shut a click.

What’s with the noise early morning? I groaned, shifting my position uncomfortably. I tried opening my groggy eyes, taking a peek at the morning sun. Yet, what welcomed me was raw human flesh - Hoya’s eyes to be exact. I blinked a few times, making sure I was at the right place.

I stared into his eyes, he looked right back. I glanced over my shoulders, making sure I wasn’t dreaming. This was my living room in my dorm. I shifted my gaze back to see Hoya’s smiling face right above mine. His arms wrapped comfortably around my waist, leaving only an inch of space between us. How did we end up like that?! Wait, the conversation I heard… INFINITE OPPA!@#$ %^&*

“Morning,” He whispered.

“How did us…” I asked awkwardly.

“No idea, but ah, my morning is so warm,” Hoya smiled and pulled me in, closing the gap between us. Not that I never hugged him before or anything like that. It’s just kind of embarrassing to me. Nonetheless, I stayed in the position, till our breathing synced.

“Do I ever get this chance to hug you again?” Hoya sighed, breaking the perfect silent.

“Why won’t you have the chance?” I frowned. “I’m back here, in Korea!”

“Because you already belonged to him, and only him,” Hoya sighed again. Obviously, Hoya was talking about JaeJoong. My heart ached for Hoya, guilt still lingered.

“I’m sorry,” That was all I could say. Every other word won’t mean anything to him.

“Ah, don’t be silly. I’ll still love you.” A smile crept on Hoya’s face.