Chapter 19: JaeJoong’s house.

Ms Author- Idol

 

“JaeJoong?” I yelled in shock.

“Seriously, do you have brains?” JaeJoong roared at me. What the hell is wrong with him?

“Wae?! Why would I not have brains?” I argued back.

“If you have brains, you wouldn’t be in the rain!” JaeJoong was certainly unpleased.

“What? I am just taking a stroll!” I took a step away from the umbrella.

“Pabo! You’ll catch a cold!” JaeJoong scolded.

“It’s not your problem! And it is partly your fault I’m in the rain!” I yelled at him.

“I don’t care! Come with me!” JaeJoong pulled me under the umbrella and away together with him.

“Let go! I’m going back home!” I tried to shrug off. But his strength was much stronger than mine. There was nothing I could do.

“In!” JaeJoong instructed. We arrived at JaeJoong’s apartment only 5 minutes later.

“Is this your place?” I asked, entering into the warm neat house. Jaejoong’s home seemed to be carefully designed and suited just for him. Each room radiates its own individual atmosphere and mannish style, creating a place designed as charming as the owner. 

“Yes, wait here,” JaeJoong disappeared into one of the rooms. I stood there, shivering now.

“There you go.” JaeJoong threw me a towel. I took it, wrapping it round me.

“Why are you standing there, come in!” JaeJoong was still in a bad mood. It was kind of scary to me.

“Neh~” I pouted, removing my shoes and socks. I took a step on the cold stone floor and I slip and fall. Ending up on my , I couldn’t help but groaned in pain. Ouch. JaeJoong’s laughter then filled the room, rolling on the floor.

“Why are you laughing?”I struggled to get up, massaging my . JaeJoong couldn’t response as he continued to laugh.

“Never mind, goodbye,” I turned towards the exit.

“Alright, alright, I won’t laugh.” JaeJoong grabbed my hands, stopping me.

“Seriously, you are so weird.” I pouted.

“It’s just the things you do is so funny.” JaeJoong was going to burst into laughter again.

“Bye,” I tried to run away again.

“No,” JaeJoong pulled out a straight face.

“Wae?”

“Go take a bath and I’ll drive you back later.”

“No way.”

“You don’t have a choice.” JaeJoong pulled me into the house, and into the large bathroom.

“Woah,” The bathroom was so luxurious. JaeJoong smirked, looking proud of his home.

“The clothes are on the rack,” JaeJoong left the room, closing the door.

I smiled unconsciously at his thoughfulness.