Chapter 48: A habit

Ms Author- Idol

 

“As far as the x-ray shows, you are alright, Kyung Me –sii.”  The doctor announced, smiling. Manager Oppa stood beside me, staying silent.

“But, my shoulder aches a lot.” I complained.

“Oh, that is cause by external forces. Do you ever recall anything hitting your shoulders?” The doctor frowned.

“Hmmm... I think it’s by the electric cables?” I tried to think back.

“Alright, but the x-ray didn’t show any crack in your bone. So, it might just be alright. If you are worried, come back for check up 2 weeks from now.” The doctor dismissed me with an appointment card. I thanked him and left with Manager oppa.

“I will go settle the bill for your discharge.” Manager oppa took a left turn.

“Alright~” I strolled back to my ward. JaeJoong should left by now, right?

*Flash back*

“Believe me,” JaeJoong got up, smiling.

“Arraso,” I looked away, as much as I wanted to act rationally, my heart isn’t allowing that. “So, go home. What if the press know you are here? It will make things worse. We have to clear up the misunderstanding.”

“Is this even a misunderstanding?” JaeJoong was still smiling. Was he clueless or what? I rolled my eyes, preparing for another fight.

“Kyung Me, the doctor wants to see you,” Manager oppa stuck his head in.

“Coming!” I answered back. Then I turned back to JaeJoong. “Go home.”

*End*

“What are you still doing here? Get your out of here!” I entered the room to find JaeJoong at the same seat where I left him.

“I’m here because I want to. Can’t I?” JaeJoong smiled, keeping his phone into his pocket as he leaned back on the seat.

“No, out, out!” I pushed him, but it was like moving a boulder.

“No way, I’m sticking my here.”

“NO!” I pulled him, trying to get out the chair. “Go home!”

“Ouch, ouch, ouch!” I yelped. The doctor just advised me not to strain my arms and here I am, doing wrestling. My shoulder might just dislocate any second. I held on to my right shoulder, letting go of JaeJoong’s arms.

“What’s wrong?” JaeJoong seemed alarmed at my sudden groan.

“My arms...” I sighed.

“Come, let me see.” JaeJoong pulled me around the waist. I landed on his lap sideways, startled.

“What did the doctor say? Does it hurt a lot?” JaeJoong examined my shoulders carefully.

“Can... can you let me go first?” I asked, not meeting his eyes.

“Wae? Shy?” JaeJoong circled his arms around me. “We are more intimate than this, why are you still so shy?”

“What are you talking about?” I bit my lips. The scene that JaeJoong crashed his lips onto mine was still fresh in my brain.

“Something like this,” JaeJoong planted a kiss on my cheeks. I turned to him, covering my burning my cheeks at the same time.

“Kyung Me!” Hoya came bursting into the room. Shocked, I scrambled up from JaeJoong’s lap. JaeJoong laid back to his relaxed position. Hoya sensed the awkward situation between us, giving a curious look back and fro JaeJoong and me.

“Oh, oppa, why are you here?” I asked Hoya, giving an awkward laugh.

“I heard you can be discharged today! So, I came to send you home.” Hoya smiled.

“Oh, just give me a moment.” I started throwing out the clothes. “Manager oppa went to settle the admin stuff.”

“Alright, I’ll wait for you outside.” Hoya smiled, heading out for me to change. I turned to look at JaeJoong who stayed still.

“What are you doing?” I questioned. “Out, I’m going to change.”

“Arraso, arraso,” JaeJoong stood up coolly. He stopped just in front of me. JaeJoong smiled, and ruffled my hair. Then, he left the room, shutting the door behind him.

What was that? I slide down onto the floor, chest against my knees. My hands naturally reached for the spot JaeJoong touched. I bit my lips, smiling. Why did I enjoy it so much? I never shunned away from his touch anymore.

It already had been a habit for me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!^^

how ya'all?!?! Living well? On tumblr? Twitter? FB?! Hehe. hope you guys are living great.

Anyway, here's an update!!! Hope you guys will enjoy it & how the story is progressing.

& THANKS to those who subcribed and stayed that way!! Really thanks!^^ DO comment moreeeeee!! heheh

Inifinte's The Chaser just awesome!!