Chapter 59: A suggestion

Ms Author- Idol

A week passed just like that. I could only hide and shy away from the crowd. I glanced at the old newspaper that lay beside me, on the sofa.

Idol Crisis! Protest at Singer Kyung Me’s dorm.

It has been reported that a group of protestors gathered at Idol Singer Kyung Me’s dorm is currently living at with label mates, Infinite. The protestors are made up of JYJ’s fan club, Orion, voicing their disapproval on JYJ’s JaeJoong’s new relations with Kyung Me.

JYJ’s JaeJoong announced their deep love for each other after pictures of them acting intimately were exposed. They held a press conference 2 days ago. Due to the overwhelming questions by the reporters and fans, it ended abruptly. Since then, we hadn’t heard from this couple. None of their company had made any official statement on this issue.

Meanwhile, on the side news, JYJ’s JaeJoong is currently overseas at Japan for JYJ’s next album. Kyung Me on the other hand is focusing on their new single.

Update:

Woolim Entertainment speaks on Kyung Me’s relationship with JaeJoong

After the controversy surrounding Singer Kyung Me, Woolim Entertainment has released an official statement.

Officials stated, “We apologized for being late in releasing an official statement on behalf of Kyung Me. We really hope that fans would not be too agitated and protest at our singer’s dorm as it would disturb the neighbours nearby and people living in the building.”

They continued, “We are still trying to contact both of them and meet up them up, but it’s difficult with their very hectic schedule. However, we would try our best to know the situation from both of them. So, in the meantime, we really urge fans to wait for official release. Thank you.”

So, what do fans think? Will they stop the protest?

After a week, though the protest died down little by little, people are still aggressive on internet. They even set up an anti-fan club and wrote a petition for company to forbid us on our relationship. Our president had banned me from getting out of the house to ensure safety of fans and mine. I couldn’t complain much since I’m the one who caused it.

However, being at home just made things worse. Awful comments made online really made me think twice on the relationship. Was it that bad to date? I just want to run away from the reality, from all the stress.

JaeJoong sent words of encouragement and support twice a day while he was in Japan. I could only enjoy his love for me from these few text messages. But, none I replied as I was afraid. Fear of accepting his love. It was like a sin to me.

“Kyung Me!” Infinite burst through the door with a bright smile. I sat on the couch all squirmed up, watching the TV flashed before me while I thought through things.

“Oh, oppa” I snapped out of daze.

“Kyung Me ah,” Woohyun slung his arms around me as he took a seat beside me. The rest of them filled the room, gathering around. “Guess what we bought for you?”

“Ice cream?” I looked behind Hoya, who was holding a bag.

“So clever!” Woohyun messed up my hair. JaeJoong’s on my hair was the exact same thing. I smiled weakly at the guys. They had been taking turns to come over for the whole week to cheer me up. I was grateful for their efforts, but nothing made my spirits life.

“You guys are bringing me ice cream all week, how could I not guess it?” I shook my head at Woohyun’s silliness.

“True enough.” Woohyun reached out to Hoya for the ice cream. “Give me.”

“No way, ladies first,” Hoya pulled the away, out of Woohyun’s reach. “Kyung Me?”

“Thanks,” I smiled warmly at Hoya, always the most thoughtful guy.  Then the bag is passed out to the others.

“You look like a shaggy dog,” Dongwoo commented while peeling off the wrapper of the ice cream.

“Yah!” Hoya elbowed Dongwoo in the arms, earning a groan from Dongwoo.

“That’s what you get from staying at home for a week.” I joked.

“You need the sunlight, go outdoors!” Woohyun exclaimed. I glanced out the window, only image that come up to mind was those terrifying angry fans.

“Maybe you need a holiday,” Sunggyu suggested, started on his ice cream. “Yum, what flavour is this?”

“Yeah, that’s right! Holiday! Ask president to send you overseas!” Sujong added excitedly.

“She can go Japan to see Tokyo Tower, then to Thailand to see elephants, then to Australia to play with sheeps,” Sungyeol day dreamed.

“That’s right! Egypt to see mummies,” Dongwoo made a zombie pose.

“Or maybe Brazil to see soccer.” Sunggyu added on to the list. The guys were totally agreeable on the idea, as if they were the ones going. They chatted animatedly as more road trip plan came into their minds.

“So, do you want to go?” Hoya who had been observing me for a while asked. The 7 guys all turned into my direction, hoping for an answer.

I looked at them blankly.