Chapter 31: Full of support

Ms Author- Idol

 

Not knowing how long I stayed there, buried in JaeJoong’s arms. But I knew I was just safe. Then I felt a tap from JaeJoong. I gazed up at JaeJoong, his ear piece still in my ears. He smiled, pulling out those ears piece.

“They’re gone.” JaeJoong adjusted my cap, to look at me properly. I turned around slowly, still afraid. The vomiting sound was still echoing in my head, the scene never stop replaying. Tears were filling the brims of my eyes, threatening to fall out.

“Are you alright?” JaeJoong asked in concern. I nodded, swallowing back my saliva.

“Let’s go,” JaeJoong supported me out of the lift. My legs were wobbly and my hands were weak. We sat down on a bench in the mall. Sweat beads trickled down my forehead, my head spinning, I could feel the blood draining from my face.

“You look very pale. Are you okay?”

“Distract me,” I spoke wearily. If my mind continue to be filled with the images of the couples, I might just faint on the spot. My hand gripped tight on my jeans, trying to stay focus. JaeJoong gazed at me, full of worries. He seemed to be cracking his brain, trying to find ways to divert my attention.

“It’s okay…” I mumbled, smiling. He had been so quiet for the first time and looking very lost. I lifted my heavy head, giving him a weak smile. Before I knew it, he gave me a peck on my forehead. Pulling me close and once again into his embrace, he whispered: I’m sorry.

His soft lips that came in touch with my forehead bought my attention to him. His soft embrace was something to be focused on too. I felt so comfortable in his arms, soothing and melting. Wait, I was not supposed to be in his arms. But, I wanted to be. Why?

“JaeJoong?” I whispered.

“Are you feeling better now?”

“Neh…” I answered, nodding a little. JaeJoong never moved, hugging me in position.

“JaeJoong?” I tried again. Passerbies were starting to notice us now.

“For awhile more?” JaeJoong said in a sentimental way.

“Emm...but people are staring soon, if you don’t let go.”

“Let them be,” JaeJoong grinned.

“Whatever,” I rolled my eyes.

“Arraso, if not you’re going to turn grumpy.” JaeJoong pulled away from me, my hair.

“But, thanks.” I mumbled.

“So, you are afraid of seeing people vomiting?”

“It is called Emetophobi, a fear or anxiety pertaining to vomiting. I’m very fearful of vomiting in public, or fear of seeing vomit, watching the action of vomiting or fear of being nauseatedalso will make me dizzy.”

“That’s so troublesome. So, did my hug distract you?” JaeJoong smiled teasingly. I nodded, blushing like a red tomato.

“Next time, remember to hug tighter,” JaeJoong just had to tease me, running away.

“Yah!” I stood up. I’m going to bash that guy up! Standing up too quickly, the blood gushed up my brain causing my sight to black out. Losing my sight, I couldn’t keep my balance too, my head spun dizzily.

“Oh! Be careful!”

I gripped hold of the strong arms that supported me. Thank god for that. I closed my eyes, breathing in and out deeply. After regaining my posture, my head stopped spinning, I slowly opened my eyes. Black spots covered my sight, but I could see more.

“See? You needed me,” JaeJoong smirked, still providing me with support.

“Shhh!” I silenced him.

Nevertheless, I do.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!^^

here to update~ 1 chapter only, sorry guys! 

Will replenish my energy today & write more tmr!

<3 TY for reading & commenting!