Chapter 3: The missing black book.

Ms Author- Idol

“Are you hungry?” Hoya asked. I thought for a moment, considering the possibility of it being hungry. Then, I nodded, rubbing my stomach. It’s quite empty.

“Let’s go, then! Oppa will treat you to good food for your awesome performance,”

“Wait, let me take my…” I went over to my chair, intending to pick up my most important possession. Hold on, IT’S MISSING. I stared at the empty chair. Where was the black book?!?!?!

“Wae?” Hoya came over to look.

“Oh, it’s… it’s nothing,” I faked a laugh, trying to cover up my shock.

“Oh,” Hoya seemed thoughtful. “Let’s go then.”

“Sure, let me text manager oppa first,” I took out my phone, frantically typing.

To: Manager Oppa.

DO NOT TOUCH/ LOCK THE ROOM. WILL BE BACK, EATING WITH HOYA OPPA!

I couldn’t be bothered about my incomplete sentence. I just needed to get the message across. I was already in panic mood. The book was like my life. After a quick dinner with Hoya oppa, I excused myself and went back to the waiting room.

“Oppa! Oppa!” I came running.

“Wae?” Manager oppa was in the room, waiting.

“My black book is missing!” I started digging into every area of the waiting room.

“Which black book?”

“The black leather book!” I nearly screamed.

“Ah, the one you always write in it but never let anyone touch it, including me?” He FINALLY recalled.

“Yes, that book! It’s missing!”

“Where did you last saw it?”

“On my chair, before the performance,”

“It isn’t there?” I shook my head in response, pouting. I need that book! Plus, what if someone, anyone found out about my secret job? They would sure take the piece of juicy news to the media. My company would definitely kill me!

“Alright, calm down, let me help,” Manager oppa searched the room together with me. Every single corner we searched, but no sight of such black book.

“I’m so dead,” I slumped onto the chair, defeated.

“Kyung Me, you need a rest, you still have schedule to rush tomorrow.”

“But!”

“NO buts! Look at the time now!”

I frowned.

“The book…”

“I’ll inform the staff whoever sees it, send it back to us, alright?”

“What if they peek?”

“No such thing, we are going home!” Manager oppa said in a commanding voice, his face now serious. He only puts on a serious face when I won’t listen. It was a quite intimidating too. Without a choice, I obeyed.

Would my book be missing forever?