Chapter 64: A newly released book

Ms Author- Idol

“Freshly out of the oven,” Ms Baek yanked out the item I have been waiting for so long.

I literally squeal in excitement on my own couch. Now, that’s what I call hard work. I poured my heart and soul in this for weeks! The remaining factor was the market’s demand for it and the targeted market was hard to reach out to due to them being quite bold with their statement. I could only pray this goes well.

“Wait, wait, before you lose your senses,” Ms Baek gripped tight on my wrist. “I have another piece of good news. You are going to Kyobo Book Centre if you manage to meet the target sales of 10, 000.”

“OH MY GOD! ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS?!?!” I roared, this was too good a piece of information.

“Yes, I have talked to the management and they agreed easily.” I raised a brow. “Of course, with a little bit of HR skills,” Ms Baek winked at me. Then I went into thrill mode, jumping around the dorm like a mad lady.

“I really do think your work is worth such reward. Look at these photos, they are amazing. Where did you pick up your photography skills?” Ms Baek exclaimed, as I immersed in admiring it.

“I just pick it up along the way.” I smiled in glee.

“Now, we just have to pray hard!” Ms Baek grinned back.

 

Kyung Me release photo essay book for fans

16 November

SingerKyung Me has released her photo essay book titled ‘To, Fans: Journey to being a free spirit’.

To, Fans’ will feature inspirational stories from Kyung Me learned through her road trip around the world and as well as the star’s heartfelt words to all sangsae fans.

Kyung Me is meeting her fans the first time after her scandal back in May. The book contains heart-warmingstories and photos by Kyung Me to fans in the various country as well as suggestions for personal road trips. Other serious topics are also mentioned in the book such as teenage problems that is globally known around the world. It’s targeted for all fans and those readers who enjoy travelling, and for Kyung Me fans who would like to get a glimpse into the members’ experiences in Spain.

Due to her deep impression trip in Nepal, the singer decide to donate all proceeds made from ‘To, Fans’ to the organization Good Neighbors International (GNI).In it she discusses her experiences of her trip about life lesson she been through by traveling.

 

Kyung Me to hold a ‘meet the author’ session for To, Fans: Journey to being a free spirit

28 Novemeber

Kyung Me will meet fans for the first time not as a singer, but rather as an author.

According to bookstore, a “meet the author” event will be held at the store on June 18th to honor sold out 100, 000 copies of Kyung Me’s first essay book, ‘To, Fans: Journey to being a free spirit’.

Kyung Me will meet 200 lucky readers at the event.  Fans may register for the “meet the author” event by writing their reasons for wanting to attend on the Kyobo Book Centreevent site.

In the book, Kyung Me discusses her scandal; how she overcomes problems she faced as a celebrity as well as other personal topics. ‘To Fans: Journey to being a free spirit’ was sold out in many stores within 5 days of first release and third printing is planned to benefit readers.