Chapter 14: Our deal

Ms Author- Idol

 

After saying goodbye to Hoya, I packed up and headed for the next schedule. The conversation with JaeJoong repeatedly recalled in my brain.

*Flashback*

“Fine, I agree!” I hushed him. JaeJoong’s smile could be felt, even through my hands.

“To be fair to you, tell me what you want first.” JaeJoong said as soon I realize my grip on him.

“Hmm…” I thought about it. What should I request for? I had everything I wanted. Everything or maybe except for one thing.

“I do have one request.” I smirked, thinking of a brilliant idea.

“Well, say it.”

“Get the signature of the author of this book and take a Polaroid photo of him.” I handed him a copy of my own book, which I kept in my bag.

“Oh, this book!” JaeJoong recognized the book in an instant. Then, he frowned. I smirked at the thought of it. Ha! He would have a hard time getting the signature.

“Are you able to do it?” I challenged him

“Keep to your promise,” JaeJoong walked away.

*ends*

But what if he really he found out it was me? I shouldn’t have been so reckless about it. I face palmed myself for making such decision. Wait, I should trust myself, and not be careless to sign any book from now on.

“Kyung Me!” Manager oppa’s roared for my name.

“Neh!” I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Seriously, you are so distracted recently. Anyway, the next schedule was cancelled due to the terrible weather in Busan. So, where you want to go?”

“Can we go back to the company for practice?” I need somewhere to clear my mind.

“Alright,” Manager oppa made a u-turn, heading to the company. An hour later, I entered the company with lighter clothes for practice.

“Just give me a call when you’re done,” Manager oppa left me at the dance studio. I nodded, closing the door behind him. I gave a deep sigh and played the playlist on my iPod.

Grooving to the music, I cleared my mind and sweat it out. Dancing with all my might, I practiced all night long. It had been a long time since I had time to dance this long. Schedules, writing, variety shows occupied all my time and rarely any time for personal moments.

I panted, breathing in deeply, inhaling air. I slid down the walls of the studio, exhausted. I dug into my bag for water, but found my book instead. Taking out both items, I flipped the pages of my black leather notebook.

“How should I continue?” I mumbled to myself, twirling my pen. I leaned my head backwards. Closing my eyes, I searched in my brain for story ideas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay! One chapter update before i sleep!^^

school tmr at 8!gahhhh><

Enjoy!