Chapter 58: Idol Crisis

Ms Author- Idol

“The X-ray shows that there is no more blood clot in the brain. It’s really fortunate considering the size of the stone she was being thrown at. The physical bruises and injury will heal slowly, not much of a worry there. Once she’s awake, we’ll do another check again.”

All I could here was murmured whispers. I could only feel the heaviness in my head and the throbbing pain that came after as I regain more of my senses. I opened my eyes to the bright white light. My sight blurred a little as the eyes slowly get used to the surrounding.

“Kyung Me?” Hoya’s voice was recognisable. I turned to the direction of the voice. Hoya’s face came into focus. “Can you hear me?”

“Neh, oppa,” I said weakly. “My head hurts.”

“I’m really sorry,” Hoya apologized, holding onto my hands.

“What for?” I frowned at him, clueless about his reason for apology.

“Not being able to protect you from those fans. It’s their fault you have been out for two days.”

“Wait, two days? Are you serious?” It didn’t feel that long to me.

“Yeah, but the doctor says you would be better.” Hoya smiled weakly, a deep eye bag hung on his face.

“Why do you look more awful than I am?” I asked, teasing at his eye bags. Hoya kept quiet, his head hung guiltily.

“Don’t tell me you hadn’t slept for two days because you are feeling apologetic.” I shot him a disapproving look. Hoya kept his silence. I protested, “Oppa, it isn’t your fault. Please stop blaming yourself for things that you are not responsible for.”

“If you want to blame, blame the size of the stone, blame me for accepting all these nonsense.” I took his hands in mine, holding it tight. Hoya looked at me worriedly, his brows creased into a line.

“Yeah, it’s that girl’s fault.” Hoya gritted his teeth.

“Come’ on, don’t be angry. It’s really isn’t entirely her fault.” Tables turned and Hoya shot me a disapproving look this time. I continued anyway, “It’s the way the world works. Humans are lead on by their emotions and do things they might regret later. I believe she did on impulse or something.”

“And no, you guys are not allowed to take any actions against her.” I hushed Hoya, who wanted to retort back my words. Hoya rolled his eyes in frustration.

“Please?” I begged a little. Hoya was simply stubborn and didn’t seem like to leave the matter alone. He stared at me like I was a lunatic, but sighed in defeat.

“Thank you,” I smiled. I only had myself to blame for landing myself in this state. If not for accepting JaeJoong’s confession, nothing would happen. Right? No, Kyung Me. You shouldn’t think this way. JaeJoong must be suffering inside too. He endured so much just to say he loves me. I couldn’t give up now.

“Speaking of which, did you tell… him?” I asked carefully, not wanting to hurt Hoya’s feelings.

“Not yet, he’s not reachable at the moment. He went overseas for schedule from what I heard from his manager. He’s so going to get it from me when he returns.” Hoya was filled in anger once again. To be honest, I didn’t like this side of Hoya. He seemed so angry all the time and reason was mainly caused by me.

“Then the media?”

“They didn’t pick up this piece of news. But they do know you’re admitted to the hospital and are bothering manager hyung with it.” Hoya grimaced as he spoke of the media like some devil.

“Sorry,” I felt so guilty for causing so much trouble for them.

“Don’t worry about it.” Hoya smiled, patting my hands.

“Aiish! They are driving me nuts!” Manager oppa burst through the door in a huff.

“Who?” I asked, raising my voice a little for him to hear.

“The media, reporters, they just come in a bunch!” Manager oppa yelled in frustration. Then he realized my presence. “Oh, you are awake!”

I grinned weakly at him.

“How are you feeling?” He came closer, taking a better look.

“Surviving somehow,” I joked, something else caught my attention. “What’s that?” I pointed to the newspaper Manager oppa was holding.

“Nothing,” Manager oppa quickly hid it behind his back. HA! Like that works.

“Oppa, let me see,” I said firmly, trying to get up.

“Arraso, arraso, so please lie down.” Hoya pushed me back down. Then he turned to manager oppa. “Hyung?”  

Manager oppa sighed in defeat as he passed over the papers. In red, the headlines wrote:

Idol Crisis?! Protest at Singer Kyung Me’s dorm!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guysssssssss........^^

Sorry for the late update!

Was totally busy the whole week. But, here I am!^^

Anyway, ENJOY the chapter!

& CONGRATS TO INFINITE'S WIN!^^ i KNOW IT'S LATE. BUT YAY~